brittlz

Rank 0
PostedMar 25, 2013 11:50 pm

"Out of Memory" Scarlet Blade Launcher

What does this mean ?
When opening the Scarlet Blade launcher, It allowed me to log on and play just fine. But when I click "check files".. It loads about half way "1031 out of 1160 is being checked" and than a msg pops up that says "out of memory".. doesn't complete check!! Can anyone help with this issue? Shocked
Advertisement

cmartly48

Rank 0
cmartly48
PostedMar 26, 2013 12:13 am

Re: "Out of Memory" Scarlet Blade Launcher

What does this mean ?
brittlz wrote:
When opening the Scarlet Blade launcher, It allowed me to log on and play just fine. But when I click "check files".. It loads about half way "1031 out of 1160 is being checked" and than a msg pops up that says "out of memory".. doesn't complete check!! Can anyone help with this issue? Shocked  

I haven't heard of the out of memory thing in a while.
Usually it means that you don't have enough RAM to run whatever it is. Can you post a screenshot so I can get a better look?

brittlz

Rank 0
PostedMar 26, 2013 2:03 pm

"out ofmemory"

Here is A screen shot of the Problem

masterwinstonx

Rank 4
masterwinstonx
PostedMar 26, 2013 2:24 pm
What are your computer specs? As other poster stated it is normally an error for not enough RAM. Also this is GF's Tech issues for future reference not SB's.

brittlz

Rank 0
PostedMar 26, 2013 4:37 pm

"out of memory"

Pretty sure my computer is fine.. Embarassed is there no way to fix this ? I currently play on Diablo3
max specs with no problems.

My computer- Microsoft Windows XP
3.31 GHz, 3.00GB+ of RAM

sIink

Rank 4
sIink
PostedMar 26, 2013 5:11 pm

Re: "out of memory"

brittlz wrote:
Pretty sure my computer is fine.. Embarassed is there no way to fix this ? I currently play on Diablo3
max specs with no problems.

My computer- Microsoft Windows XP
3.31 GHz, 3.00GB+ of RAM  

Someone else on the Scarlet Blade forum is having a similar issue. As GSDesu suggested above, you may have better luck getting the best assistance by posting there. Good luck!

brittlz

Rank 0
PostedMar 26, 2013 8:46 pm

Someone else on the Scarlet Blade forum is having a similar issue. As GSDesu suggested above, you may have better luck getting the best assistance by posting there. Good luck!  

Sorry but that is not a similar issue , my game works fine. I can play it , its only when I try to check files in the launcher this problem occurs.. Sad

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedMar 26, 2013 11:32 pm

brittlz wrote:
Sorry but that is not a similar issue , my game works fine. I can play it , its only when I try to check files in the launcher this problem occurs.. Sad  

Try posting in the Technical Issues part of the Scarlet Blades forums instead of here and the people there may be able to help you out a lot efficiently than what we can. That technical issues page is for issues that occur with Scarlet Blade which will suit you much better, All I can suggest is to manual patch if its available other than that, Post there and await a reply.

The link that Lily provided is sort of inked to your issue, as they had mentioned they get the "out of memory" error as well. These could be similar problems to one another. But I will leave it with that and I will suggest posting in the appropriate forums next time when looking for assistance. Good luck with resolving your issue.

brittlz

Rank 0
PostedMar 27, 2013 12:22 am

"out of memory"

Awesome Game either way !!
Thanks everyone for your responses and help , either way closed beta is over. All servers/characters been wiped.
So when ever the open beta comes out I will re install the game.. Very Happy Hopefully it wont be an issue. Wink

lollypopfish

Rank 3
lollypopfish
PostedMar 27, 2013 1:58 am

Awesome Game either way !!
brittlz wrote:
Thanks everyone for your responses and help , either way closed beta is over. All servers/characters been wiped.
So when ever the open beta comes out I will re install the game.. Very Happy Hopefully it wont be an issue. Wink  

That is an unfortunate thing to happen D: But good luck on playing when it opens again!