but its just blank

I typed and it says incorrect format

Guess who made it? Me I am CenFX™
Advertisement

mrameez786

Rank 5
mrameez786
PostedMar 26, 2013 2:29 am
I don't quite understand the problem you are encountering. First you state that you "Cant Type ID AND PASS......It's just blank". Then you state "I typed and it says incorrect format". Those statements are contradictory, either you can't type it in, in the first place or you can type it in it just gives you an error message.

| If you can't type it in the first place then you will need to re-install Aeria Ignite and Wolfteam as some of the files must have become corrupt.

| If you can type it in it just gives you an error message then you will need to make sure you are typing it in correct, and request a password change.

You might be a very old Aeria member, the password policy then for accounts was different from now, so you won't be able to gain access to those accounts with those passwords.

Wolfpack123123

Rank 0
Wolfpack123123
Dubai, United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
PostedMar 26, 2013 3:29 am
Acutally what happens is

I launched aeria ignite launched wolfteam launcher then its asked for id but i cant type anything

Guess who made it? Me I am CenFX™

mrameez786

Rank 5
mrameez786
PostedMar 26, 2013 7:12 am
You don't have to use Aeria Ignite in order to launch Wolfteam. You can easily bypass it by following this path and launching the game with its dedicated Launcher.exe file.
Code:
C://AeriaGames/Wolfteam/Launcher.exe

Or you can right click on the Desktop or the area where you want to place the shortcut. In the right-click menu, go to New and select Shortcut.

The Create Shortcut wizard opens. Here, you need to select the path to the program. In the text box below the text "Type the location of the item", paste the following path provided.
Code:

Press the Next button to continue.

Now you need to enter the name of the shortcut. Type it and press the Finish button.

victoryismad

Rank 0
PostedDec 22, 2013 3:59 am

can t launch aeria launcher

WHEN I LAUNCH WOLFTEAM IT TELLS ME TO FIND AERIA LAUNCHER. BUT I COULDN'T FIND IT. SO WHERE CAN YOU FIND IT?

mrameez786

Rank 5
mrameez786
PostedDec 22, 2013 4:28 am

Re: can t launch aeria launcher

victoryismad wrote:
WHEN I LAUNCH WOLFTEAM IT TELLS ME TO FIND AERIA LAUNCHER. BUT I COULDN'T FIND IT. SO WHERE CAN YOU FIND IT?  
Firstly, please don't grave dig an old thread. Make a new thread if you must.

Secondly, the launcher can be found in the following path location. Use your explorer to rummage through the hives and find it.

If you can't find it in the Wolfteam folder, then you will need to re-install the game.

Aim for the stars................................Even If You Fail...............................You'll Land On Top Of The World!!