Dashizz12

Rank 3
PostedMar 25, 2013 11:42 pm   Last edited by Dashizz12 on Mar 26, 2013 12:20 am. Edited 4 times in total
Speaking of useless posts .... LOLOLOL kaichou every post you have on this thread is stupid and useless. I don't even know who you are to be running your mouth on this thread. You're just trying to fit in with Brnt and sprt cause you think they're "Cool kids"

Sprt, you camped behind the jeep and camped behind walls our ENTIRE match, Literally, i'll post that replay if you want too, and you still missed half your shots and got outgunned for the other half Lol.
Second off, brnt And sprt some Tryhards it took both of you to beat me in a single battle, and don't make me be a true a$$hole (Not that I want to, but I just found it ironic as I watched the replay) and post the replay for everyone to see, of you two boosting each others kills at the end, Just standing there and killing each other, And you standing there while Sprt shot me, playing an unfair 2v1. and I STILL went 13 out of 15 kills on you noobs, while you were at a measily 9 kills(which you had already killed each other half of that, and camped the package room behind the rack for the other 5 kills )you couldn't even outspray my AK OR mod0.
I bet y'all feel OSO accomplished eh?

You guys just HAD to prove you were "better" so you can run around like a chicken screaming "I beat reese I beat reese!" Lol. Power to you. You're the only nerds around here that keep pushing that rumor of me saying I think I'm the best? Idk where that **** even came from. Y'all have been going so far out of your way to troll with this "you think your the best"ever since I started posting for the last month. When have I ever said i'm the best lol? you must just watch my videos and assume that in your own little minds. LOL.
It shows me that you guys kinda look up to me, it's actually pretty cool Smile

Second off, i'll post what I want to, and the only one that will stop me is a GM/Forum moderator deleting / locking the post/thread. You won't stop me.

And this kid Brnt was trying to empathize and be my friend during our little 1v1 talking about "NS NS NS" "Dude I might have to go my mom wants me to get off we gotta hurry up, I never wanted beef I just wanted you to stop making useless threads", While 5 mins earlier, you were trolling on forums and acting so tough. And when I started coming back on you, you then wanted to do "First to 10 wins" while you were already at 8... THEN started claiming you were AFK, when I watched you move around. Lol. You're a Failed Kid. Then, had the nerve to come on the forums and act tough with Sprt there. Stfu nuff talking little kid, i'll take my belt off and spank you !

Hope you guys feel like you're on top of the world for tonight ! You guys deserve it after that 2v1 single battle !!! Relax and feel good about yourselves !
Advertisement

BrntFrydRyce

Rank 3
PostedMar 26, 2013 12:10 am
Dashizz12 wrote:
Speaking of useless posts .... LOLOLOL kaichou every post you have on this thread is stupid and useless. I don't even know who you are to be running your mouth on this thread. You're just trying to fit in with Brnt and sprt cause you think they're "Cool kids"

Sprt, you camped behind the jeep and camped behind walls our ENTIRE match, Literally, i'll post that replay if you want too, and you still missed half your shots and got outgunned for the other half !

Second off, brnt And sprt some Tryhards it took both of you to beat me in a single battle, and don't make me be a true a$$hole (Not that I want to, but I just found it ironic as I watched the replay) and post the replay for everyone to see, of you two boosting each others kills at the end, Just standing there and killing each other, And you standing there while Sprt shot me, playing an unfair 2v1. and I STILL went 13 out of 15 kills on you noobs, while you were at a measily 9 kills(which you had already killed each other half of that, and camped the package room behind the rack for the other 5 kills )you couldn't even outspray my AK OR mod0.
I bet y'all feel OSO accomplished eh?

You guys just HAD to prove you were "better" so you can run around like a chicken screaming "I beat reese I beat reese!" Lol. Power to you. You're the only nerds around here that keep pushing that rumor of me saying I think I'm the best? Idk where that **** even came from. Y'all have been going so far out of your way to troll with this "you think your the best"ever since I started posting for the last month. When have I ever said i'm the best lol? you must just watch my videos and assume that in your own little minds. LOL.
It shows me that you guys kinda look up to me, it's actually pretty cool Smile

Second off, i'll post what I want to, and the only one that will stop me is a GM/Forum moderator deleting / locking the post/thread. You won't stop me.

And this kid Brnt was trying to empathize and be my friend during our little 1v1 talking about "NS NS NS" "Dude I might have to go my mom wants me to get off we gotta hurry up, I never wanted beef I just wanted you to stop making useless threads", And when I started winning, you then wanted to do "First to 10 wins" Lol. You're a Failed Kid. Then, had the nerve to come on the forums and act tough with Sprt there. Stfu nuff talking little kid, i'll take my belt off and spank you !

Hope you guys feel like you're on top of the world for tonight ! You guys deserve it after that 2v1 single battle !!! Relax and feel good about yourselves !  

i had to afk because my mom was upstairs? and i was just saying ns.. nothing to be mad of? and no, we did not "boost" eachother freekills at the end.. it was simply a single battle. i thought it was free for all. So you thought a single battle is when you play with teammates? dude.. those were legit kills. go watch the replay. i wasnt trolling him or whatever. If you REALLY think you are that good, get your GBE pokemons and scrim my clan..

BrntFrydRyce

Rank 3
PostedMar 26, 2013 12:11 am
dam u bmad bro

Sprt.

Rank 3
Sprt.
PostedMar 26, 2013 12:22 am
You posted an essay congrats.

1. We didn't boost each other kills, we both killed each other many times
2. We both beat you in a single which you said we would get pwnt
3. Ive been in better clans in the last month when I barely play than you have ever been
4. You started camping so I decided too also, I stated before tho that a single is all about camping but you said oh face me blah blah
5. Anyone will tell you that I'm way better than you at every aspect of this game
6. I have stated before, I barely play so my aim is not good at all but I still gunned you many times
7. Aking in nerve is op since its all close
8. You're a random kid who has an ego but is in a clan I've never heard of
9. I'll scrim your clan tomorrow with my friends, everyone already knows the outcome
10. When you can beat me in a single, talk sht ty

Dashizz12

Rank 3
PostedMar 26, 2013 12:42 am   Last edited by Dashizz12 on Mar 26, 2013 12:49 am. Edited 1 time in total
Sprt. wrote:
You posted an essay congrats.

1. We didn't boost each other kills, we both killed each other many times
2. We both beat you in a single which you said we would get pwnt
3. Ive been in better clans in the last month when I barely play than you have ever been
4. You started camping so I decided too also, I stated before tho that a single is all about camping but you said oh face me blah blah
5. Anyone will tell you that I'm way better than you at every aspect of this game
6. I have stated before, I barely play so my aim is not good at all but I still gunned you many times
7. Aking in nerve is op since its all close
8. You're a random kid who has an ego but is in a clan I've heard of
9. I'll scrim your clan tomorrow with my friends, everyone already knows the outcome
10. When you can beat me in a single, talk sht ty  

look at what you just typed for #4 .... " I stated before, that a single is all about camping"
Why are you and Brnt QQing that I was camping then ...? Lmfao... You're a hypocrite, telling me not to camp, but its okay if YOU camp.

Second off, What the Hard do you keep talking about " I've been in good clans what clans have you been in"

WHO CARES?! Like I said before .. I don't care for clans, I'm not into clan hopping like you are.
I stick loyal to my clan which consists of my friends and that's it .. I don't take this game as seriously as your nerd a$$ does lol.

But hey tonight showed me just how much of a tryhard you are, I didn't think you were that serious about it Jeez. I actually had a LIL more respect for you while you were trolling my other threads than showing your true colors on this thread. Seems like you're the one with the big ego, trying to prove you're better than me and whatnot, before this thread was even made, you made snide comments on my video talking about "not impressed", and even went as far as to thumbs down the video. I know it was you and brnt, no need to lie on it. But Who was I trying to impress..? I was just posting the video for people to watch, and enjoy, And give people something to look at. You were the only one with alterior motives, getting all tight and tantrumed about it. Everyone else said it was cool and just moved on in life. Just goes to show how much you jock my posts and threads, then to go and say their pointless, more of the views on them are from you than anyone else ! LOL

I thought you were in a clan? So why would you and brnt be recruiting other top clan players from DIFFERENT clans to help you out? Lol. Yep, go ahead, try to involve all the pro's you can in this, OVERALL, the solution you're trying to get to is to Keep YOUR ego clean and be the "best" in the game . Not me, I'm just here, Playing for recreational purposes, AFTER ALL, IT IS JUST A GAME BROSKI.

Ohman. You guys are something else.

BrntFrydRyce

Rank 3
PostedMar 26, 2013 12:48 am
we are no the ones with the big ego. you are. you think you are good so you asked for a single.
"Like i said to both of you ... 1v1 anytime. Say no more ." you see what you said? we dont like people who think they are the sht but are actually, literally the sht. anyways, looks like you got shut down.. why are you still talking?

WoodPecker.

Rank 5
WoodPecker.
PostedMar 26, 2013 12:50 am

rc

all this over whose better, when clearly, you all suck, i best. check my sig V

From Gus, With Love.

Dashizz12

Rank 3
PostedMar 26, 2013 12:50 am
BrntFrydRyce wrote:
we are no the ones with the big ego. you are. you think you are good so you asked for a single.
"Like i said to both of you ... 1v1 anytime. Say no more ." you see what you said? we dont like people who think they are the sht but are actually, literally the sht. anyways, looks like you got shut down.. why are you still talking?  

You guys think you're the sht, I said that because I was tired of you guys trolling my threads and talking sht because YOU don't like what I post my threads about, really it doesn't concern you, no one is sitting there forcing you to read them, it says who posted the thread so you can see "Dashizz12" and say Nah im not reading that, so because of that I figured the only way to shut y'all up was a 1v1. You need to be smarter. I didn't get shut down by anything ? lol, you proved you killed me in a game .. Oh shnap bro, yutoogood.

Cage.

GameSage: Soldier Front
Cage.
PostedMar 26, 2013 12:54 am
Calm down guys this is not necessary, If this thread gets any more out of hand I will get it locked.

BrntFrydRyce

Rank 3
PostedMar 26, 2013 12:57 am
Dashizz12 wrote:
BrntFrydRyce wrote:

You guys think you're the sht, I said that because I was tired of you guys trolling my threads and talking sht because YOU don't like what I post my threads about, really it doesn't concern you, no one is sitting there forcing you to read them, it says who posted the thread so you can see "Dashizz12" and say Nah im not reading that, so because of that I figured the only way to shut y'all up was a 1v1. You need to be smarter. I didn't get shut down by anything ? lol, you proved you killed me in a game .. Oh shnap bro, yutoogood.  

and you were the one saying you can 1 v 1 anytime easy... yeah. "wrecked". I never trolled your thread. i simply said what is the main point of this thread. why are you so pessimistic? and btw. didnt you say u were tired and going to bed?