10%45 Votes
1 (Poor)
35%161 Votes
Total Votes :: 450 Votes

hsilk

Rank 0
PostedMar 26, 2013 12:09 pm

shaiya

why have feed back for all games in one place, answer, why bother doing more, you never pay attention to this poll, just a PR exercise to give the impression that you you give a damm about anything other than how much more $$$$$ you acn milk before people leave or the game dies.

voted one again, nothing changes so why change how i vote
Advertisement

Lokiem

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
PostedMar 26, 2013 12:57 pm
4. I can't complain, only things that need improving are the methods of destroying gold farmers, or atleast their advertisers.

yarito96

Rank 2
yarito96
PostedMar 26, 2013 1:12 pm
Voted 3 , as a player who have been waiting LO for 2 years ...

Kiz_Alt7

Rank 0
Kiz_Alt7
PostedMar 26, 2013 1:55 pm

You continue to blunder on the same issues which have been on-going for months.
Many of your own GS's aren't even doing whats asked of them. Ex: GSJohnDoe can you tell me where to find so-and-so information? *GSJohnDoe is offline now* GG
Can't win a thread argument? Your best solution seems to be a lock and/or removal of said thread. Sweeping problems under the rug can only go so far.
Seriously when are you guys going to get it that your current policy of handling things ARE NOT WORKING AND NEED TO BE CHANGED.

I didn't even need to add my own personal problems with AGE to get me a reason to give you guys a one as a vote.

~Lil_Kizuna

revan777

Rank 1
revan777
PostedMar 26, 2013 2:01 pm
I'll vote 3 just because we are rating Aeria Games and not alt1. Even though TS2 has gone down since last time I know there isn't much the GM can do when the developers aren't providing anything.
Scarlet Blade CBT was awesome and I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes.

zweetvlek

Rank 5
zweetvlek
PostedMar 26, 2013 3:00 pm
3 because WT got it's best PM back: Memphis. There are still a lot of things to improve, but overall things are going really good right now. Keep it up.

Sanku16

Rank 3
Sanku16
PostedMar 26, 2013 5:20 pm
I will give you guys a 3 this time, from my usual 1, because,

- You guys are launching SF2.
- Memphis and Devo are the current PM and GM for SF2.
- Memphis is back to wolfteam,
- There is now two good product managers for WT.
- There is more interactions between the community and the GM/PM.
- More events and play times in wolfteam
- You guys permanently banned some hackers and didn't give them chances.

I would like to say, keep up the good work. You guys improved a lot since last month.

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedMar 26, 2013 5:58 pm
I forgot to add something.

Stop banning users who are addressing issues with your company. If you can't handle the truth, then you honestly can't run a company. I've seen about 5 users get banned for giving constructive criticism. This has to stop.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

ijjiBankai

Rank 2
ijjiBankai
PostedMar 26, 2013 6:28 pm
I don't know if the GMs go through this thread as many players like to believe otherwise.

As a player from GunZ, the only rating I can give is a 1. We've had numerous merging issues that haven't been resolved for the past year that are severely crippling the game. I've already made a huge list of Aeria-related issues that need to be taken care of (not developer-related issues that need to come in through our developer MAIET), and in our most recent GM-GS meeting with Falcon it turns out that hardly any of the issues are known to the GMs (even ones that have existed for about a year). The GS forums for GunZ are hardly read, if at all. Aeria's staff are still spread far too thin, but hopefully that will improve significantly in the near near future. There has only been one update a couple months ago within this one year time-frame, and it introduced an annoying glitch across the entire game. Communication is lacking, and all the premium items aren't even in the shop. There are far too many problems to list here.

It feels like the GMs don't even try to help the games. One can argue against that with the usual GM response that tickets are the highest priority. Well, that's a laugh. Some ticket responses are jokes. Players send in replays of a hacker to get a response that says please send in a replay. Some send in a youtube link when requested just to get a response for a replay file instead. When sending both, the response asks for them again. I don't understand what's going on. No one reads the tickets.

I admit one troll from the GunZ forums even sent in an attached notepad file that said something along the lines of "Do you guys even read the tickets" and the ticket response was thanks for sending in the replay file, or something similar. That's fantastic.

streetkid4

Rank 0
streetkid4
PostedMar 26, 2013 7:15 pm
I hope you guys are noticing the trend of everyone from gunz voting a 1 and I am as well. The state of that game atm is horrendous and it is sad because many like myself genuinely love to play it and but it seems like its being swept under the rug and ignored. There are so many problems that we haven't had addressed, hackers are running rampant, the item mall is terrible and the game is losing all of its players because of your apparent disinterest in it.