10%45 Votes
1 (Poor)
35%161 Votes
Total Votes :: 450 Votes

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedMar 25, 2013 6:38 pm
Not voting in poll, but I'll give my opinions.

-Not happy about how update contents are posted on the day of the update. Fails to create adequate suspense.
-Not happy about servers. They were on such a nice streak before briefly starting a regular crash-and-burn schedule.
-Not happy about Devo leaving for SF2. He's priceless.
-Not happy about potential replacement GS managers. Not naming anyone on this one, but you should know who they are.
-Not completely satisfied with the current state of AVA. I know much of it isn't Aeria's fault, but I also know that Aeria could do much to alleviate things.
-Not happy about inactive GSs freeriding the team for over a year.

Advertisement

oSkOrpion

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
oSkOrpion
PostedMar 25, 2013 6:40 pm
trainer772 wrote:

-Not happy about Devo leaving for SF2. He's priceless.

He is indeed priceless. But this is also the reason to why SF2 needs him. I think if Devo could divide himself into many Devo's, it will be a pleasant event for each game.

strobava

Rank 5
strobava
PostedMar 25, 2013 6:54 pm
You treat your employees almost as bad as your customers.
They have to deal with our raging,while the ones that make the big decisions are with smokey.
I know you will never even read this,but at least I can Vent my rage a little.
The good GM's have given up,while mr.boogaloo is as usual going castanza on us and sleeping in his desk.

BestOfAllNoobs

Rank 4
BestOfAllNoobs
PostedMar 25, 2013 7:02 pm

good news and bad news
Good news for me is that AGE (for Dynasty Warriors online)
1. Rehiring GameSages
2. Took action against exploiters that I took alot of time trying to prove. This is the first time anyone has managed to prove cheating in DWO. Every other time there was not enough evidence.

Bad news is the exploiters within a week were permitted back. So this means I'll have to prove my case again and maybe a third time (if they continue) to have them gone for good.

Yes there is improvements, but the justice system is too weak to back up the rules.

*Insert witty signature here*

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedMar 25, 2013 7:03 pm
Giving it a two. There are still a decent amount of things that can be improved on. It's good though that there are more GS applications being opened. I wholeheartedly agree with people who say that there are certain GS's just "freeriding" on the program in general. If you weren't gonna be active for a LONG while, you should at least have let someone know not just randomly disappear and then come back "randomly". This definitely needs some improvements in my mind. Other than that I've seen very little change otherwise. I will update my post when I see other things that need to be addressed in the future.

VanirDWO

Rank 3
PostedMar 25, 2013 7:17 pm   Last edited by VanirDWO on Mar 25, 2013 7:39 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Game: Dynasty Warriors Online (DWO).

Lol ChaoRa, I don't know how you can give a 3 to a company as terrible as this.

~ They hardly post weekly even schedules at all. From what i've seen the players themselves have been making threads to alert others of the times or these schedules.

~ No patch notes for the past 3-4 updates we've received.

~ Ignoring the playerbase. No interaction at all, except to make a monthly weapon promo thread, and then GM's disappear until it's time to make the next promo thread.

~ Constantly messing up promo payouts, even after more than 2 years Aeria still hasn't managed to correct this. Not even once.

~ Players who exploit the game via alt tab, glitch, alt farming, etc...They don't get banned like they should. Even if they do get banned, they get un-banned in less than 3-5 days.

~ The item mall which been down for almost close to a year now, still hasn't been fixed. No update given as to whether or not this issue will be fixed and by when.
Thus the people who are still waiting to receive their item haven't yet received them, and they've not been compensated for the long time they've waited, and the AP they spent.

~ The server has been in a terrible condition for a number of weeks/months now and still no update as to what is being done, or what will be done to resolve this.

There are a lot more things which I would like to list down here, but I feel it would be a waste of time since I don't believe any action will be taken by Aeria Games in regards to this poll.

Therefore I give you a 1 AGE. Your management is terrible. You've lost a great deal of players due to your disregard of DWO, and you will continue to lose a great deal more.

Meiji_

Rank 0
Meiji_
PostedMar 25, 2013 7:33 pm
LedZepMan92 wrote:
1. Your management is atrocious.  

This.

I don't even feel like elaborating more because I honestly don't see any hope for improvement. A lot of people try to help and tell what's wrong with the company but it seems like you just don't care as it always stays the same or gets worse.

So, yea... 1. Again.

cmstache

Rank 3
cmstache
PostedMar 25, 2013 7:39 pm

Voted a 2
Scarlet Blade isn't bad, that's a plus. Granted, this is based on me not getting into it too far.

Gunz is still in terrible shape, that's a minus.

Now as for DWO:
The good:
-New GS team incoming
-cheaters got banned which still took WAY too much effort on the player's bahelf
-communication is a bit better (still leaves a LONG way to be desired)
-Payouts seem to be a little better. The last couple from my knowledge seem to have been paid out decently. That's a HUGE step up from every promotion having to be redone for over half the people.

The bad:
-Vert is our PM, yet the ONLY thing we ever see from him is promotions since he's stuck on other games.
-MASSIVE amount of bugs that even the GMs said don't look like they'll be fixed for a good long while. I mean really, does it take 6 months to change "Pearch Tree" to "Peach Tree?" That just screams lazy, especially to new players.
-Yes, we were advertised, which is helping, but it was a fluke that was done by a 3rd party company, not AGE.
-Still been over a year since I've even heard of a GM being in the game. And even then it showed that they lacked even the most basic mechanics of the game. The campaigns need at LEAST one GM online for them if you honestly expect to clean up all the foul play. The players can't possibly always gather all the information that's required.
-Item mall.... what was that again? I heard a myth about it about a year ago. Players still have thousands of AP worth of items in limbo, PLUS the actual payout itself (which will probably get screwed up given the GM track record and have to be redone.) I know it's hard to pay out that kind of stuff right now since the item mall is done, but it's starting to border on the obscene.
-Patch notes: It's been done a couple times, but it's been months since it's been done consistently. It only takes a few minutes to do. The player base (and I'm not talking Game Sages) is having to all get together and compile a list of patch notes. Are you serious???

Anyways, last month it was a 1. You've shown some improvement so I upped the bar a bit. We still have a LONG way to go though.

Siviard

Rank 3
Siviard
PostedMar 25, 2013 7:42 pm
Going to have to give a 1 this time around. Really don't want to, but no other choice really given how things are. Next to nothing or absolutely nothing was done since the last feedback thread regarding a heavy chunk of the games. Really dropped the ball on that one.

GF and EE: 1/5. Too much focus on AP/tiered spender events, not enough focus on pressuring the devs to fix the "known issues" that have been known for months, if not years. Also, ensure the content is properly tested before you put it in. I believe you have all said that you have a test server, so use it properly. Would also put another reason as to why I demoted this to a 1 but it violates the ToS to post it so I can't.

DKO: 2/5. Slowly heading in the right direction. RvR still needs work but it's getting there. Rating might boost up once the Archer class comes out.

Lime Odyssey: 1/5. I'm not going to forgive you as easily as the majority of the LO player base for ignoring us for over half a year. You all will really need to try to boost this rating up, and no Alpha test will not do this. I'll stop here before the fanboys pop up and attack me again.

Scarlet Blade: Oh this is a complicated one. For basically everything that Aeria doesn't touch (gameplay, lore, story, BGs, etc.) 4/5. The game itself is awesome and probably one of the better F2Ps I've ever played. For everything that you guys do touch, 2/5. You only get that 2 because of actually bringing the game over to the global market prevented me from giving you a 1 on that front. Now to break this down as to why I rated you so low when I rated the game so high.

Pros:
SB in the global market
Removal of full CP upon death in BGs
Schoolgirl costume event

Cons:
Sentinel. I'm only saying this because I will end up getting my post nuked if I go any further on that topic but you all should know from my prior posts why I'm mentioning her.
Lack of CB events. Most of the time you all hold 5+ events during CBT. During SB, you hosted 2 (1 of which you actually forgot to host for the Royal Guards so good going there)
Facebook events. I hate facebook, I loathe it, it should die, etc. but that's not why I put this in the cons section. No, the reason is on how they were handled. I know several players who have gotten 3-6 of the FB event pets while others who have done it have gotten 0. You really need to work on that selection process.
Founder's Packs. Hi2U overpriced items. Need I say more?
English voices. Just... the English voices. I'm seriously hoping that this is placed in the wrong con list but my gut is telling me that you all have full influence over this.
Over-deletion of threads on the forums. People can go all day long and flame each other from one side to the next and you leave the thread open or maybe lock it. The instant someone mentions "Sentinel" and "Censored" in any post, either the thread or the post goes poof. At least be consistent when it comes to it.
GM presence in game severely lacking. Now I'm pretty sure the people on the Free Knights will say differently since it appears every single GM (aside from Pufferfish) had their character over there. Nothing says "blatant favoritism" more than all being on one faction side. Didn't you all learn your lesson from DKO when Dione players were claiming this when it came to Eos?

Well, that list became long. Enough about that, onto the next.

Communication: 1/5. Absolutely no improvement what so ever on this front. Want to know what I have to say about this? Read my post made in the February feedback thread as I'm not going to bother typing it all back in again since it appears to have been a waste of time.

Events: 1/5. Same as above.

Starlight Story: Yeah... I'm not even going to rate this one. My rating scale doesn't go low enough to rate this game. I can summarize my thoughts of the game in 3 words: Pay To Win. Enough said about that.

This post turned out longer than expected. Now let's see if results actually happen this time.

Marstarrocket

Rank 1
PostedMar 25, 2013 8:00 pm

and....
VanirDWO wrote:
Game: Dynasty Warriors Online (DWO).

Lol ChaoRa, I don't know how you can give a 3 to a company as terrible as this.

~ They hardly post weekly even schedules at all. From what i've seen the players themselves have been making threads to alert others of the times or these schedules.

~ No patch notes for the past 3-4 updates we've received.

~ Ignoring the playerbase. No interaction at all, except to make a monthly weapon promo thread, and then GM's disappear until it's time to make the next promo thread.

~ Constantly messing up promo payouts, even after more than 2 years Aeria still hasn't managed to correct this. Not even once.

~ Players who exploit the game via alt tab, glitch, alt farming, etc...They don't get banned like they should. Even if they do get banned, they get un-banned in less than 3-5 days.

~ The item mall which been down for almost close to a year now, still hasn't been fixed. No update given as to whether or not this issue will be fixed and by when.
Thus the people who are still waiting to receive their item haven't yet received them, and they've not been compensated for the long time they've waited, and the AP they spent.

~ The server has been in a terrible condition for a number of weeks/months now and still no update as to what is being done, or what will be done to resolve this.

There are a lot more things which I would like to list down here, but I feel it would be a waste of time since I don't believe any action will be taken by Aeria Games in regards to this poll.

Therefore I give you a 1 AGE. Your management is terrible. You've lost a great deal of players due to your disregard of DWO, and you will continue to lose a great deal more.

cmstache wrote:
Scarlet Blade isn't bad, that's a plus. Granted, this is based on me not getting into it too far.

Gunz is still in terrible shape, that's a minus.

Now as for DWO:
The good:
-New GS team incoming
-cheaters got banned which still took WAY too much effort on the player's bahelf
-communication is a bit better (still leaves a LONG way to be desired)
-Payouts seem to be a little better. The last couple from my knowledge seem to have been paid out decently. That's a HUGE step up from every promotion having to be redone for over half the people.

The bad:
-Vert is our PM, yet the ONLY thing we ever see from him is promotions since he's stuck on other games.
-MASSIVE amount of bugs that even the GMs said don't look like they'll be fixed for a good long while. I mean really, does it take 6 months to change "Pearch Tree" to "Peach Tree?" That just screams lazy, especially to new players.
-Yes, we were advertised, which is helping, but it was a fluke that was done by a 3rd party company, not AGE.
-Still been over a year since I've even heard of a GM being in the game. And even then it showed that they lacked even the most basic mechanics of the game. The campaigns need at LEAST one GM online for them if you honestly expect to clean up all the foul play. The players can't possibly always gather all the information that's required.
-Item mall.... what was that again? I heard a myth about it about a year ago. Players still have thousands of AP worth of items in limbo, PLUS the actual payout itself (which will probably get screwed up given the GM track record and have to be redone.) I know it's hard to pay out that kind of stuff right now since the item mall is done, but it's starting to border on the obscene.
-Patch notes: It's been done a couple times, but it's been months since it's been done consistently. It only takes a few minutes to do. The player base (and I'm not talking Game Sages) is having to all get together and compile a list of patch notes. Are you serious???

Anyways, last month it was a 1. You've shown some improvement so I upped the bar a bit. We still have a LONG way to go though.