PostedMar 25, 2013 5:03 pm
I vote 1 because every support ticket response is copy/pasted

It's like you don't even read the whole thing before replying

Advertisement

kotaku23

Rank 5
kotaku23
PostedMar 25, 2013 5:16 pm
I think 4 this time, since SF and everything is doing fine but not perfect. I think it will get better though, over time.

broken415

Rank 4
broken415
PostedMar 25, 2013 5:20 pm
i vote 3, things are ok, but can improve

Retired

yinyangmatrix

Rank 4
yinyangmatrix
A "snowy" place in Florida, United States
PostedMar 25, 2013 5:30 pm
I voted a 3, mainly because Aeria is kind of making an effort to advertise DWO. Our troll problems have reduced a little bit, but there's still lagging and bugs.

BUT. The item mall still isn't FIXED and it's been months, no probably even longer.

Aiai.JQ1 (Wu)
"I'll teach you... my eternal dream, enchanting like you've never known before."

HellStormTitan

Rank 3
HellStormTitan
PostedMar 25, 2013 5:30 pm
I give a 3 for Aeria's improvements with Dynasty Warriors Online after months of neglecting.

Improvements:

• Posting weekly events schedule post (mostly)
  • Recruiting a new DWO Game Sage team after so long of having an inactive one
  • Listening to GS Kaliayev suggestion of Survival modes.

Hope to see more improvements in the future so I can give a 4 next.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedMar 25, 2013 5:40 pm
Seems like things are getting better for other parts of Aeria, however since I'm totally only focused on LO, I like the way things are going now! Very Happy

More events every now and again, a much more active community, renewed hope for a lot of people, its really nice Wink

5, keep up the good work, give us Alpha when ya can /o

Oh yeah, as a note, you guys should let GMNyago know more of what's going on. After all he is meant to be the GM for LO again. Who's doing the Facebook responses?

Chaos1345

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Chaos1345
PostedMar 25, 2013 5:45 pm
I voted a 5 since things I had issues with got handle quick enough in most cases.

Technature

Rank 5
Technature
PostedMar 25, 2013 5:49 pm
I've noticed that AGE has been doing more as of late. New game sages are in the process of being hired, campaign problems are fixed, and some recent cheaters have been given the ban hammer.

However, there are still bugs in the game. Rewards are not being paid out for the Kun Lun mountains, crashes are still happening at a bad rate, and there are still several easy to fix typos plaguing the game. Furthermore, the website insists on logging me out constantly, and I can't be the only one dealing with this.

I'm giving it a two. If things keep looking up, I may go higher, but as it stands, there's still a long way to go.

Ever wonder how Technature lives the life of a soldier?How about asking a person that doesn't actually exist questions? Then drop by Technature's blog and drop a letter.

LedZepMan92

Rank 5
LedZepMan92
PostedMar 25, 2013 6:20 pm
1. Your management is atrocious.

abringley1083

Rank 0
abringley1083
PostedMar 25, 2013 6:26 pm
I'll give you guys a 5 this month. I'm very connected to the LO forums (I'm too busy lurking to be considered 'active') and the GM's have done very well. With Paladin taking over, we have gotten multiple events and enough updates to keep us happy. There is still a tad bit of silence from the GM's, but that's to be expected since they have so much work to do. The GS's have done a great job of breaking the silence, being active and answering (politely) all the questions that have been asked that the GM's don't have time to answer (not meant in a rude way, they're just busy busy busy). The teamwork (whether planned or unplanned) from GS/GM is great, and Paladin is doing a great job keeping the community excited!

Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man. By then, it was nothing to me but blinding! The shadows betray you, because they belong to me!