10%45 Votes
1 (Poor)
35%161 Votes
Total Votes :: 450 Votes

Krinsot1

Rank 0
Krinsot1
PostedMar 28, 2013 6:07 pm
I have noticed an over all increase in ticket resolution speed and that is a good thing.

thankful that things are progressing along well to be honest
Advertisement

DFJShragie

Rank 3
DFJShragie
PostedMar 28, 2013 6:14 pm   Last edited by DFJShragie on Mar 28, 2013 6:16 pm. Edited 1 time in total
You guys are killing soldier front 1 and gunz, why did you guys even buy these games if you dont feel like putting any effort into supporting them Sad

RedTiger.

Rank 0
RedTiger.
PostedMar 28, 2013 6:14 pm

twgc

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedMar 28, 2013 6:29 pm

A Solid 3

service has not been horrible...but while I have not been registered on this account for long...I have played the games here for years.

i have noticed many problems when it comes to event items and promotions over the years...as well as a problem to leap before looking when making decisions that have a lasting impact...Shaiya is a good example...they did not block the use of a "smuggling area" that was used to import hard to get items into a new server within hours of it launching...this wrecked the economy before the server really had a chance to build up.

Support from the GS' and other high positions has been pretty good overall though...which is why i would not consider ranking any lower than 3...as this would be insulting those who really are doing what they can...devoting time they do not really have to...just to provide a better experience for us all.

good luck to all of you in Scarlet Blade now in Open Beta!

ColdB26

Rank 2
ColdB26
PostedMar 28, 2013 6:56 pm
*click in the topic about Security Update expecting something really interesting, like changes in the registration form that can prevent some malicious users*

*finds a simple warning about changing the account password*

*come to this topic to give the internationally famous One of the Month instead of performing a REALLY GREAT CHARGED COSMIC FLIPDESK*

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedMar 28, 2013 6:56 pm
MightySiQin wrote:

l_Ol_ x2
4s and 5s are mostly giving by Gunz community.
These people are easy to get fooled.  

Who's talking about GunZ?

I'm talking about AVA, SF, SF2

Technature wrote:

I wonder why LOLOLOLOLOLOL  

Much less voted 1 this time around than the last few Feedback Polls

KimSeonHwa

Rank 0
PostedMar 28, 2013 8:21 pm
I decided several times to return to A.V.A. in the past couple months or so and it currently appears to be improving since before. There was all sorts of issues such as server not working, flooded with hackers over and over, no updates, AP promotions that didn't deliver, event rewards not delivering, and so on. After all of these dips, I am finally noticing significant improvement overall. At this point, I'm cautiously optimistic and will see how much further this improvement continues before investing more resources back into A.V.A. Overall, my rating would be a 1 or 2 simply because I've been completing the 2 hour or 1 hour events and have not received any rewards per Aeria Games A.V.A. website. I've submitted several tickets and all replied in summary I did not meet the time frame required which is not true. It doesn't help either that the rewards are not coming out as scheduled per the website due to technical difficulties on Aeria's end.

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedMar 28, 2013 9:17 pm
Words of Wisdom:

"In a sense, Online Gaming is only as good as those whose task is to create and distribute content to the best of their abilities." - Codux

ijjiBankai

Rank 2
ijjiBankai
PostedMar 28, 2013 9:50 pm
(For GunZ)

n40m1 wrote:

- Gullible GM's (Getting scammed by players for accounts/items. [This can also be fixed with more GS communication])  

What.. GM's being scammed by players for account items?

P.S. Our "Item of the Day" is only on weekends. Well, that fits the name perfectly.

ijjiSpec

Rank 2
ijjiSpec
PostedMar 28, 2013 10:13 pm
ijjiBankai wrote:
(For GunZ)

n40m1 wrote:

- Gullible GM's (Getting scammed by players for accounts/items. [This can also be fixed with more GS communication])  

What.. GM's being scammed by players for account items?  

Guess no one told you yet Wink