Total Votes :: 450 Votes

JornAnderson

Rank 1
JornAnderson
PostedMar 28, 2013 10:07 am
ijjimilan wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
JornAnderson wrote:
Less 1s, I guess there's more new people voting and the others gave up.  

Or maybe times have changed, and the situations have improved.  

L0L  

I second your Burst of laughter good sir. My main game here on Aeria hasn't been improved, the team distracts the players who all have..."attention problems" shall we say much better than they have before(Lots of shiny objects lately). Coupled with apathy/ignorance is bliss, the general mood has been lifted.

But ofc, shiny objects over all. Shiny objects ftw!
Advertisement

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedMar 28, 2013 10:57 am
Played in 2 events... didnt get anything..

.LazyKitty.

Rank 4
.LazyKitty.
PostedMar 28, 2013 11:00 am
So many people voted 1, LOLOLOLOLOL

SnowShovel_AVA wrote:
the scythe has a sweeping motion that can kill like, 3 people at once if done right
AznMaggot wrote:
Zaystev custom = Mosin with toilet paper around it.

zReMotay

Rank 3
zReMotay
PostedMar 28, 2013 12:06 pm
I voted 3 in regards to AVA.
Aeria has done a great job with accepting partnership for tourneys
Aeria has also released several euro shop guns, despite expectations of AP onryyy

HOWEVER,
The anti-cheat is being bypassed like crazeh. Q_Q

OMG SNOWSHUBBEL LIKES ME

Spare02

Rank 1
Spare02
PostedMar 28, 2013 1:50 pm
I gave 4

Ticket times are very speedy now best iI have ever seen.
GM's ingame often now, events, chatting, buffs
Sure things could be better but what game is perfect,
but the service has improved from what it has been

ijjiSpec

Rank 2
ijjiSpec
PostedMar 28, 2013 1:59 pm
MightySiQin wrote:
ijjimilan wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
JornAnderson wrote:
Less 1s, I guess there's more new people voting and the others gave up.  

Or maybe times have changed, and the situations have improved.  

L0L  

l_Ol_ x2
4s and 5s are mostly giving by Gunz community.
These people are easy to get fooled.  

What were you saying?

GameSage
Formalitys wrote:
Regarding GunZ, I voted 1.

The good thing is that IOTD's are coming back slowly and the GS have been able to run tournaments. We have been making more sales so I'm curious as to when are going to start getting more investment in GunZ? Furthermore, it seems a lot of players are reporting to me that they are getting slow ticket responses. Also my quote from last month's poll still applies:

In order to understand why I voted a 1 this month, we must go over some overall issues that have been present in GunZ since the ijji-aeria acquisition. First up, is the issue of content updates. GunZ has only had ONE content update since the merge, which was around August of 2012. We are lacking new content to keep old players in game and entice new players. Our item mall is also one of the biggest issues in GunZ right now. It makes sense that our item mall would want to be fixed first, since sales are the most important thing in the game. However, I just did a count on sets alone and we only have about 16/64 sets that were available at ijji, here at Aeria. We have also been missing our clan/individual rankings page since the merge. It was something that players could pride themselves on, now there is a diminished drive to be the best in our game. One other issue that hasn't been resolved is the missing platinum boxes from ijji. There are literally hundreds of boxes that are, previously put in words by a DWO player describing his game's problems, "lost in limbo". And as usual, we need a working clan system that allows us to view the clan member list and allow us to delete/close our own clans.  

Respectfully,
Formality  

Paizo wrote:
I give this a 2.

The GunZ community had demanded those major issues to be fixed for over a year and still remains the same. There are no updates or fixes so far in GunZ. There are still hackers in action and a LOT of bugs to be fixed. So far, I have not seen a GM present in the forums except them introducing a new game, which demotivated most GunZ players. I believe that we, GunZ players, have been ignored and left out. The only reason I give out a 2 is because IOTD is back. However, the major issues such as hacking, clan system, and lack of updates still remain.

I really...really hope that GunZ can improve.

On the other hand, Scarlet Blade is booming =.= and Digimon Masters is fine with the exception of server instablity but that's fine ._.  

cmstache wrote:
Scarlet Blade isn't bad, that's a plus. Granted, this is based on me not getting into it too far.

Gunz is still in terrible shape, that's a minus.

Now as for DWO:
The good:
-New GS team incoming
-cheaters got banned which still took WAY too much effort on the player's bahelf
-communication is a bit better (still leaves a LONG way to be desired)
-Payouts seem to be a little better. The last couple from my knowledge seem to have been paid out decently. That's a HUGE step up from every promotion having to be redone for over half the people.

The bad:
-Vert is our PM, yet the ONLY thing we ever see from him is promotions since he's stuck on other games.
-MASSIVE amount of bugs that even the GMs said don't look like they'll be fixed for a good long while. I mean really, does it take 6 months to change "Pearch Tree" to "Peach Tree?" That just screams lazy, especially to new players.
-Yes, we were advertised, which is helping, but it was a fluke that was done by a 3rd party company, not AGE.
-Still been over a year since I've even heard of a GM being in the game. And even then it showed that they lacked even the most basic mechanics of the game. The campaigns need at LEAST one GM online for them if you honestly expect to clean up all the foul play. The players can't possibly always gather all the information that's required.
-Item mall.... what was that again? I heard a myth about it about a year ago. Players still have thousands of AP worth of items in limbo, PLUS the actual payout itself (which will probably get screwed up given the GM track record and have to be redone.) I know it's hard to pay out that kind of stuff right now since the item mall is done, but it's starting to border on the obscene.
-Patch notes: It's been done a couple times, but it's been months since it's been done consistently. It only takes a few minutes to do. The player base (and I'm not talking Game Sages) is having to all get together and compile a list of patch notes. Are you serious???

Anyways, last month it was a 1. You've shown some improvement so I upped the bar a bit. We still have a LONG way to go though.  

Gamesage
ijjiBankai wrote:
I don't know if the GMs go through this thread as many players like to believe otherwise.

As a player from GunZ, the only rating I can give is a 1. We've had numerous merging issues that haven't been resolved for the past year that are severely crippling the game. I've already made a huge list of Aeria-related issues that need to be taken care of (not developer-related issues that need to come in through our developer MAIET), and in our most recent GM-GS meeting with Falcon it turns out that hardly any of the issues are known to the GMs (even ones that have existed for about a year). The GS forums for GunZ are hardly read, if at all. Aeria's staff are still spread far too thin, but hopefully that will improve significantly in the near near future. There has only been one update a couple months ago within this one year time-frame, and it introduced an annoying glitch across the entire game. Communication is lacking, and all the premium items aren't even in the shop. There are far too many problems to list here.

It feels like the GMs don't even try to help the games. One can argue against that with the usual GM response that tickets are the highest priority. Well, that's a laugh. Some ticket responses are jokes. Players send in replays of a hacker to get a response that says please send in a replay. Some send in a youtube link when requested just to get a response for a replay file instead. When sending both, the response asks for them again. I don't understand what's going on. No one reads the tickets.

I admit one troll from the GunZ forums even sent in an attached notepad file that said something along the lines of "Do you guys even read the tickets" and the ticket response was thanks for sending in the replay file, or something similar. That's fantastic.  

streetkid4 wrote:
I hope you guys are noticing the trend of everyone from gunz voting a 1 and I am as well. The state of that game atm is horrendous and it is sad because many like myself genuinely love to play it and but it seems like its being swept under the rug and ignored. There are so many problems that we haven't had addressed, hackers are running rampant, the item mall is terrible and the game is losing all of its players because of your apparent disinterest in it.  

ijjiSpec wrote:
Overall score : 3

GunZ score: 1

Why? You completely neglected it; we only had 1 update since the merge and the main reason the player base is still active is because our current gamesages are using their free time to organize tournaments while you guys are just giving us pointless promotions once in a while. While we're at it, we spent countless of months giving feedback and basically pleading to have more GM-PM/community interaction but nothing has been done, no effort has been shown. At this point, I honestly think it would be better to simply drop the game instead of giving us hope that it will change when clearly it won't. It's time to move on I guess?

Scarlet blade: 4

Fantastic community, decent events for a CB, awesome game. My only issues is some gold ads I've seen for like 2-4 days that didn't seem to get banned. This being said, I sincerely hope it won't be like that in the OB and there will be an increase of moderation.  

ex-gamesage
ijjimilan wrote:
rating 1.
gunz has been left hanging since the moment you bought it. put it out of its misery and drop it.
rubbish gm team and gs team in gunz.

scarlet blade is only getting good reviews because its new.  

Gamesage
n40m1 wrote:

For these reasons:

GunZ: The Duel

- Lack of a Clan HUD/Website; We've been asking for this for almost a year.
- Lack of GM communication. GM's used to be able to participate in our events, now it's almost like they're non-existent.
- Lack of knowledge about hacks/exploits in GunZ. Hackers have been getting away with certain exploits and hacks since Aeria acquired the game.
- Gullible GM's (Getting scammed by players for accounts/items. [This can also be fixed with more GS communication])
- Slow prize payouts for events.
- Unreleased items for the item mall. (Been a year and some months)
- Item of the day inconstancy. (Pretty much a new item of the day every other day.)

List goes on and on and on.

TL;DR - Communicate with your GS's regularly and let the idea's sink in. We can't do this without you. :[ </3  

Mocarze wrote:
I'm an ex-GunZ player, having started in 2006, and I absolutely loved the beta at Aeria, but I stopped playing immediately afterwards. Just from the comments and news I've heard of and seen, the game is just going downhill.

I've been playing Eden Eternal for just over a year now, and the ticket support is starting to feel hopeless. I *expect* to have to copy and paste my message two or more times to even get a response that doesn't ask for the information I've already provided, highlighted, quotation-marked, separated with tons of whitespace and individual labels about each piece of information, and often repeat this process, reworded, within the same ticket. It looks TERRIBLE when you can send in a ticket saying "I am reporting Player X on the server *Diamond*. Player X has done this and this, which has caused me, Mocarze, to..." with five screenshots and get a ticket response asking for my username and their username to clarify.

Players aren't getting warned nor banned, and gold selling and spamming is as rampant as ever. It takes an average of 10 reports for a player to get banned for something, even with perfect proof. The game has become a sort of playground, with bullies running around and the monitors on strike. I can handle myself decently, but it destroys the community, and I see friends and others quit because of the poor support.

So in conclusion, 1.  

I don't see any 4s and 5s. Jokes on you.

djodjo57

Rank 5
djodjo57
PostedMar 28, 2013 2:40 pm
Can someone kill the man that "write" the tiered spender on lastchaos ?

Buy an Amor Master Stone and you can win up to 2 more!! Always win one of the following:
2x and 3x Chances have been double for Halloween!!! Enjoy!!! Happy Halloween!!  

Technature

Rank 5
Technature
PostedMar 28, 2013 3:30 pm
.LazyKitty. wrote:
So many people voted 1, LOLOLOLOLOL  

I wonder why LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Ever wonder how Technature lives the life of a soldier?How about asking a person that doesn't actually exist questions? Then drop by Technature's blog and drop a letter.

Alastoreo

Rank 5
Alastoreo
PostedMar 28, 2013 5:55 pm
They just broke Shaiya with the latest patch after maint to try to 'fix' game balance. Can't say it wasn't fun to see those that spent $1000s QQing all day about being equals with everyone else.

What happened to testing stuff before it goes live?

I guess any game 'fixes' probably should be suggested to the devs directly. lol AGE will just mess up everything.

BAM BAM my gingerbread went BOOMZ!

RazorAIM

Rank 5
RazorAIM
PostedMar 28, 2013 5:59 pm
Poor FTW XD seriously Aeria do something about it