10%45 Votes
1 (Poor)
35%161 Votes
Total Votes :: 450 Votes

oruspi

Rank 5
oruspi
PostedMar 25, 2013 4:03 pm
+5 for bringing Memphis back to WT..I just gave +5 for that..

Advertisement

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
PostedMar 25, 2013 4:10 pm
+4 for improvement in the LO forums. GMPaladin has been amazing. He even joined the fansite!

MightySiQin

Rank 2
PostedMar 25, 2013 4:12 pm
Finally we had new GS elections we which been waiting for a year and half.
so here you go. 1 !!!

skubyduo

Rank 1
skubyduo
PostedMar 25, 2013 4:15 pm
2 because I reported a bug in AVA that I lost 58000euros in-game by purcharging a weapon saying that can be purcharged only 1 time and haven't received the money back. So "2"!!!

Paizo

Rank 1
Paizo
PostedMar 25, 2013 4:37 pm
I give this a 2.

The GunZ community had demanded those major issues to be fixed for over a year and still remains the same. There are no updates or fixes so far in GunZ. There are still hackers in action and a LOT of bugs to be fixed. So far, I have not seen a GM present in the forums except them introducing a new game, which demotivated most GunZ players. I believe that we, GunZ players, have been ignored and left out. The only reason I give out a 2 is because IOTD is back. However, the major issues such as hacking, clan system, and lack of updates still remain.

I really...really hope that GunZ can improve.

On the other hand, Scarlet Blade is booming =.= and Digimon Masters is fine with the exception of server instablity but that's fine ._.

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedMar 25, 2013 4:46 pm
BOY do I have a lot to go on today. Ahem.

Well lets start with the fact that apparently, nobody is managing the forum moderation team.

Hoo boy. Though most of the Forum Moderators are trustworthy, there are some that have been inactive for weeks. And some, years. Now, I'm not saying they're bad forum moderators, but if you're inactive for weeks and weeks at a time, you should be kicked from the team. At least, that's what I believe. This is also a problem for many of Aeria's own GS's that actually work in the games. This leads me to believe that they're simply leeching the AP that they're being given. The GS team has been criticized oh so many times, but inactivity is a special subject that should really be looked into.

As far as Grand Fantasia goes, I'm actually willing to vote 4, but I voted 3 for the overall performance of Aeria.

Pro's.

• I see less ragey, ranty threads.
  • People are actually becoming happy again.
  • Less complaining about how Aeria is doing a horrible job.
  • The GM team, all around, is showing improvement.
  • I don't see people from AVA, Gunz, TS2, and DWO complaining as much.

The Pro's list is mostly from what I've seen, and I consider myself pretty active in forums, if I am wrong, someone correct me, please.

Cons.

• I still see ragey, ranty threads. Then again, there are always dissatisfied people.
  • Hackers around the FPS games are still roaming the streets.
  • I still see unprofessional work. Two of Grand Fantasia's players had rather...unprofessional responses to an RT.
  • Aeria's doing it's best. Why is this a con? Because, as they are doing their best, they are not satisfying some of their biggest customers. Which again, is common, but still, people who drop $500+ on the games that they play monthly feel like they're doing it for nothing. Then again, I'm not entirely sure why someone would drop $500+ on a game they're dissatisfied with.
  • Some people are sort of dissatisfied with certain promo's. (Tiered Spenders, Founder packs, general Item Mall crap.)
  • I've heard that a few of Aeria's newer games have already become pay-to-win. Bad. Bad Aeria. If you want to continue to prosper, you need to cool down a bit. We understand you're a company, but just give some of your newer customers some time to actually learn the game before you shove CS items down their throats. They'll get to it eventually.

DarkSakimaru

Rank 4
DarkSakimaru
PostedMar 25, 2013 4:59 pm
Why?

Because this here is a joke.You said that when we rate bad such as 1 or 2 you get some provements done for those games.People are posting 1's and 2's for shaiya for idk how long and NOTHING has changed.If anything its even worse.

Altosk

Rank 2
Altosk
PostedMar 25, 2013 5:01 pm

And the survey says...

Meh.

Not exactly good and not really bad. It could always be worse than it is. I can't speak for all the other games, because I only play Grand Fantasia. They seem to be working on satisfying the players....but there is little to show for it right now. Maybe something more later on. The players that buy AP, don't get their money's worth anymore. Some of it is a little ridiculous.

"If you pay X amount of money, you can get <insert rare item here>!"
and get mediocre stuff on the side

But that same item costs almost double of what it has cost in the past. You used to be able to do so much more without having to drop hundreds of dollars just to have things the way you want them to be.

djodjo57

Rank 5
djodjo57
PostedMar 25, 2013 5:01 pm
I will vote 3 this week even if i voted 2 by mistake lol
- Because when we report a bug it didnt appear on the bug list
- Stratos announced like 3 months ago some news items but they are still not availlable
- I didnt like how aeria banned a player, way to nice with him, some players get bigger ban for something less bad

But :
- Medics ...
- Most of the time medics dont buff us with windy step and this made me pretty happy
- Idk what aeria did but there is a lot of new players on LC

*Could be cool to see some new monsters when you do the spawn monster event at arena, some Death Knight of Iris or patriarche or karr or regendro or hackboss could be cool too, especially the patriarche because almost all the new players doesnt know that big monster Very Happy
* Could be cool to see some low level monster for the event "defense the gate" the players going to this event are -50 / +165 :S

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedMar 25, 2013 5:02 pm
Voted 2.

I don't see any improvement with Aeria. I don't think you'll achieve any improvement if you keep going at things the way you've been for the past few years. I stopped hoping you guys will ever improve. Why I didn't vote 1? GF GM team is doing pretty good, though it's limited how that effects my view of Aeria as a company.