BOY do I have a lot to go on today. Ahem.
Well lets start with the fact that apparently, nobody is managing the forum moderation team.
Hoo boy. Though most of the Forum Moderators are trustworthy, there are some that have been inactive for weeks.
And some, years. Now, I'm not saying they're bad forum moderators, but if you're inactive for weeks and weeks at a time, you should be kicked from the team. At least, that's what I believe. This is also a problem for many of Aeria's own GS's that actually work in the games. This leads me to believe that they're simply leeching the AP that they're being given. The GS team has been criticized oh so many times, but inactivity is a special subject that should really be looked into.
As far as Grand Fantasia goes, I'm actually willing to vote 4, but I voted 3 for the overall performance of Aeria.
- I see less ragey, ranty threads.
- People are actually becoming happy again.
- Less complaining about how Aeria is doing a horrible job.
- The GM team, all around, is showing improvement.
- I don't see people from AVA, Gunz, TS2, and DWO complaining as much.
The Pro's list is mostly from what I've seen, and I consider myself pretty active in forums, if I am wrong, someone correct me, please.
- I still see ragey, ranty threads. Then again, there are always dissatisfied people.
- Hackers around the FPS games are still roaming the streets.
- I still see unprofessional work. Two of Grand Fantasia's players had rather...unprofessional responses to an RT.
- Aeria's doing it's best. Why is this a con? Because, as they are doing their best, they are not satisfying some of their biggest customers. Which again, is common, but still, people who drop $500+ on the games that they play monthly feel like they're doing it for nothing. Then again, I'm not entirely sure why someone would drop $500+ on a game they're dissatisfied with.
- Some people are sort of dissatisfied with certain promo's. (Tiered Spenders, Founder packs, general Item Mall crap.)
- I've heard that a few of Aeria's newer games have already become pay-to-win. Bad. Bad Aeria. If you want to continue to prosper, you need to cool down a bit. We understand you're a company, but just give some of your newer customers some time to actually learn the game before you shove CS items down their throats. They'll get to it eventually.