20%93 Votes
10%45 Votes
1 (Poor)
35%161 Votes
Total Votes :: 450 Votes

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedMar 25, 2013 3:38 pm   Last edited by Superman0X on Apr 23, 2013 12:05 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Feedback Poll 03/25/13

We run this monthly, to see how we are progressing (if at all).

The topic is: How would you rate Aeria Games Service?

5 is considered the best rating.
1 is considered the worst rating.

You are free to decide on your own what exactly this means.
You are free to post here any details that you would like to share.
Please feel free to state whether you have seen any changes in the past 30 days, and what you think about them.

The overall score of this poll, as well as a summary of the comments posted will be given to management.

Note: Random AP rewards may be given to accounts that post comments.

---Additional Information---

We will be sending out email surveys again this month. We will be using survey monkey, and the email should look something like this:

Subject: Aeria Games Customer Survey
Body: Aeria Games is conducting a monthly survey, and your response would be appreciated. You're email was chosen because you have submitted a service request in the past 30 days.

Here is a link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx

This link is uniquely tied to this survey and your email address. Please do not forward this message.

Thanks for your participation!

Please note: If you do not wish to receive further emails from us, please click the link below, and you will be automatically removed from our mailing list.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/optout.aspx

Advertisement

belgique2773

Rank 0
PostedMar 25, 2013 3:39 pm
3. SF going good now with a much better Anti hack. Gms paying otu events fast. Updates are a bit delayed, but get them eventually. But can interact with dragonfly a bit more.

king5ali

Rank 3
king5ali
Travelling to Planet Venus from United States
PostedMar 25, 2013 3:45 pm
I think aeria service is great this month. We got great things on soldier front this month Very Happy .

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedMar 25, 2013 3:45 pm
I vote a solid 3.
The Service is good, but could be improved, eg. pay more attention to newer games.

MITSUNARI44

Rank 1
MITSUNARI44
PostedMar 25, 2013 3:49 pm
2 For Shaiya :

1- Very Fast Ticket response : +2

2- Event coming back [ Few event but better than Nothing ] : +1

3- No Fix or any Info Regarding Class Re-balance was Giving : - 1

Formalitys

Rank 4
Formalitys
PostedMar 25, 2013 3:53 pm   Last edited by Formalitys on Mar 26, 2013 4:47 pm. Edited 2 times in total
Regarding GunZ, I voted 1.

The good thing is that IOTD's are coming back slowly and the GS have been able to run tournaments. We have been making more sales so I'm curious as to when are going to start getting more investment in GunZ? Furthermore, it seems a lot of players are reporting to me that they are getting slow ticket responses. Also my quote from last month's poll still applies:

In order to understand why I voted a 1 this month, we must go over some overall issues that have been present in GunZ since the ijji-aeria acquisition. First up, is the issue of content updates. GunZ has only had ONE content update since the merge, which was around August of 2012. We are lacking new content to keep old players in game and entice new players. Our item mall is also one of the biggest issues in GunZ right now. It makes sense that our item mall would want to be fixed first, since sales are the most important thing in the game. However, I just did a count on sets alone and we only have about 16/64 sets that were available at ijji, here at Aeria. We have also been missing our clan/individual rankings page since the merge. It was something that players could pride themselves on, now there is a diminished drive to be the best in our game. One other issue that hasn't been resolved is the missing platinum boxes from ijji. There are literally hundreds of boxes that are, previously put in words by a DWO player describing his game's problems, "lost in limbo". And as usual, we need a working clan system that allows us to view the clan member list and allow us to delete/close our own clans.  

Respectfully,
Formality

Kawaii_Love

Rank 2
Kawaii_Love
PostedMar 25, 2013 3:59 pm
Eh, giving a 3 again. Service is fine, but could be better. :c

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
On the planet consumed by greed. United States
PostedMar 25, 2013 3:59 pm
I voted 4.
There are two main items I've considered when casting the vote--ingame/forum service and Contact Us service.
First, game and forum service. I personally find this the heart and soul of Aeria. From my experience, I've seen great work here about the presence of both Game Sages and Game Masters(or other employees). Rarely do I have an issue that I can't find some form of support through the forums. Keep up the good work.

Second is the contact us or ticket support team (Game Support). This is where I think there is some lackluster effort. While I have had some good experiences it (specifically the Customer Relations Team), but I've also had rather disappointing and almost discouraging from the traditional ticket system. For example, I made a small request that, after talking with the team for a small amount of time, I knew was impossible, and thus concluded that to them. The response(s) after this merely stated the same thing as originally said and seemed to be written in an almost spiteful or defensive way. This example perhaps took place a month or so ago, mind you.
In terms of reporting others via the ticket system, I really don't mind the automated response. To me, this seems the most efficient way. However, I have reported several unnamed members that have blatantly gone past the rules in a documented way, but no action is done to the documented action (I'm not really looking for action against the user, but towards the rule being broken) for days/weeks.
I've had no experience with the billing inquiries/ban appeal/recover a lost account within the last month and thus was not taken into consideration.

lixyang

Rank 0
lixyang
PostedMar 25, 2013 4:00 pm

voting in the poll

playing the FNO & EE
4 - im happy with the game system, game progression, only suffering with few space in my bag. the lag trouble i finally fixed here im my pc - house. if you want a 5, please bring us all the updates of FNO [ Eden Taiwan ], battle system, move - jump system, clothes, weapons, quests rewards [ like the 3 expansion bags with 7 space each ], all updates of FNO to here in EE [ i want to play EE for more 10 years ^_ and playing more = buying more AP ] finally - good luck all / suerte a todos / boa sorte galera XD

yulino

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
yulino
PostedMar 25, 2013 4:01 pm
Voted a 3.
There are some things to be improved on, such as security but other than that it's getting there.