Cidfrieg

Rank 0
Cidfrieg
PostedMar 28, 2013 7:15 pm
Character name: Cidfrieg

Image:

Story:

"I don't want to harm any Piyomon, but if I let them do it again, all my herbs will get ruined. Can you bring back my herbs from the Piyomon?"

"Sure can Frosty!"

"Who? My name's Frigimon, not Frostymon."

"Aheh, don't mind me. Be right back!"

"J~just don't harm..."

Frigimon's voice faded into the distance as I ran across the Wilderness Area towards where my map indicator said the piyomon are. If you didn’t already know, the map indicator is DATS’ version of a GPS, without the bossy robotic voice. As I hop scotched from stone to stone across the lake, a thought crossed my mind. I wonder if Frigimon realizes who he sounds like from my world…

“Eh, probably best not to bring it up.” I said out loud, to no one in particular.

Old man Homer gave me a warm smile as I jumped from the last stone onto the wooden deck at the top of the lake, muttering something about youth. I waved hello and returned the smile as I walked by, my expression quickly changing to one of focus as I arrived at my destination. Ahead was a giant pink bird, at least giant compared to the birds I’m used to, nibbling on a funny looking herb. I had no idea digimon, like us, needed to eat.

“Alright! Time to get serious…”

“What happened to you?”

We exchanged hands, herbs for bits, and he must have noticed the makeshift bandages. How could he not, I was covered in them. As I laughed, embarrassed, I flashbacked to me running away frantically, herbs in hand, as a flock of piyomon gave chase, pecking me on my arms and head. Those giant flamingos will be in my nightmares for days to come.

“You…didn’t hurt them did you?”

“Pretty sure they hurt me more than I them.”

I waved farewell, and walked back to the lake for one last look at the scenery. As I reached into my pocket to pull out a jump booster, a drop of water landed on my head.

“Eh?”

As I looked up towards a cloudless sky I thought to myself, Rain? This world is full of suprises.

And from the corner of my eye I saw him. A flash of white, running, searching desperately for shelter, his hands covering the fire atop his heads to no avail.

“A candlemon, out here?”

As he slipped on a puddle of water, it hit me.

“If that fire goes out, he’ll die!”

I ran as fast as I could, and threw myself over the candlemon, using my body to shield him from the rain. I wrapped one arm around him, and with the other raised towards the sky, jump booster in tow, I screamed~

“Yokohama village!”

In the lobby of the school nurse’s office, wet from head to toe, I stared at my hands, the bandages singed from candlemon’s fire. I never realized how much they hurt till then.

“Cid-kun?”

I looked up, hopeful and sad at the same time, holding my breath. And with one soft smile, my worries melted away.

“Would you like to see him?”

She stepped to the side, and there he was. The fire atop his head almost as bright as the grin on his face.
Advertisement

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
On the planet consumed by greed. United States
PostedMar 30, 2013 12:38 am
We have a lot of good entries so far. I look forward to even more.

Liedean

Rank 0
Liedean
PostedApr 04, 2013 5:58 am
Character Name : Liedean

note : name are hidden for a clearer screen shot

Story

Prologue : Secret Dreams

Wind chills, and cold freezes the eye. " Rey..." I fall into a thick lump of ice. It was so cold and my body cannot hold on anymore and I feel so wrong because Reyna are always there to heat me up. Now it was a pitch black, but my feeling toward Reyna tells me to get up soon. I forced to open my eyes. "Master!" Reyna look at me with tears. "I'm alright Reyna, I'm worried about you." I replied. "You should worry about yourself Master!" Rena implied. I feel so fatigued and so strange for suddenly I raise my head and see such a gloomy skies, red, yeah its fiery red.

I see something falling from the skies, like the stars are falling so falling so fast. I immediately stood up and see the skies scratched by fire. " Master the world is falling, we are indeed to late" Reyna speak with a low tone. " But..."," I can see a big black hole right above Yokohama". Hearing that I lose my power on my knee, I fell. "This is stupid! How can this be happening?" I shouted.

" All this fighting, all that I sacrifice! This is all...?!" I punched the thin ice and hurt my own hand. " We can go back or we can continue Master", " Its all over!", "It is not Master". I came towards Reyna and shout, "Don't you see all bloods in your hands?! Don't you see the scar below your eyes?! Are you willing to die for nothing?". " I will die for you and for what we do, I don't care about my wounds, I care for the world". I set still for a second, in my thought I don't want Reyna to get hurt anymore, " We shall go back, we cannot do this." I looked back and Reyna slap me really hard I flew to the chunk of ice.

" Master you are stupid, remember your dreams? You said we start from little things, and now we are this close and you are giving up? This is not Liedean I know." Those words keeps ringing in my head, I don't even feel hurt from Reyna slap instead this words break my heart. I wanted to get up, but I feel so tired I can't even move. Again I feel I want to see Reyna. I forced my eyes to open with all my might.

" Master are you okay? We got some bread and..." I hugged Reyna quickly and tear up. " You are truly my Reyna" saying that while seeing behind Reyna back I noticed the skies are so light blue and nice. " All that was? A dream? Secret dream?" "Master we could go back if you..." " No Rey, before we are late, are you with me?" "Master!" I know now that giving up is actually stupid, and Reyna make me remember about my dream before. I'm now setting a new hope and spirit before our long journey. "This is our beginning, a new beginning of a new fight that maybe will not end." "I start and end with you Master". Reyna always talked nice to me, and it really makes me calm in every hard situation. I'm ready to face the world with Reyna again! And the warmth of her slap on my cheeks will remember me always of the dream.

- Liedean and Reyna -

fatihlandz

Rank 0
fatihlandz
PostedApr 08, 2013 10:04 pm

Our Beginning Tale
Character Name: Aznable
Image: Story:

"There was a heartbeat and the sound of the mysterious"

Dugh ... Dugh .....

I'm Red ....

Dugh ... Dugh ....

I'm brave ...

Dugh ... Dugh .....

come .. you will become stronger with me ...

That's when a digimon born from a hope, determination, and courage.

a Elecmon sleep in my lap and Gakuran its name, which means "school uniform".
I will train him .. be strong, brave, and responsible.
Day after day I went through with or near him. slowly but surely growing into a digimon is feared by his enemies.

one day he asked "why did you choose me?"

I said "because you're like me, brave and strong"

we both care about each other, when I felt tired he always reminds me ... and when he needs help from me .. I will always be there for him.

we really understand each other.

when the day that I had been waiting for arrived, gakuran ready to be "Burst mode".

he said, "take this Gakuran Item, and give it to me"

of a Saberleomon, has now become a Banchouleomon.

but I do not feel satisfied .. because out there are still many places that I have visited .. still many battles that I have not been through .. and many adventures that await us.

now the road to the brave tamer has begun ...

one sentence what she always said to me

"If you're a man, be prepared for a fight ..."

I know, if you have great power it has a big responsibility as well.

This is my path to become a brave tamer, than someone who is not known .. has now become a well-respected.

I'm a brave tamer
and here's my story with gakuran, a digimon that I love.

<div>  </div>

adol795

Rank 0
adol795
PostedApr 08, 2013 10:16 pm   Last edited by adol795 on Apr 09, 2013 12:06 pm. Edited 4 times in total

New beginnings...

Character Name: Pliinko

Story: It seems like it was forever ago, I got him as a puppy, and we were always together after that, up to the tragic morning of the car crash. After getting home, I locked my self in my room shut off from the world. After a few hours my phone started going off, without even looking at it, I opened the window and chucked it, then went back to the darkness. Seconds later my computer started making the same noises, and as I sit there alone and in total confusion I began to move toward the sounds source. As I sat down at the computer that wasn't even turned on moments ago, there on the screen read the message "All things must end so that we can begin again". I sat and read and re-read the message I noticed it wasn't even in English. As if it knew I could understand it, it began swirling into the shape of an egg with a banner on it reading "click me?" in the same language as before. I don't know how much time had passed before I gained the courage to move, but I slowly moved my hand to my mouse and clicked the egg. Nothing happened, so I clicked again and again and again till I finally started laughing at the cruelty of it. I sat there alone still, thinking over all that had happened when something moved by my bed catching my eye. It looked like a cat's head, but there was no body, just a head bouncing on a bed trying to eat a pillow. I'm not sure why, but I got up and turned on the lights, and sure enough it had no body, just a bouncing purple cat head. When the lights turned on it started looking around, and when it saw me it started my way with the pillow still in its mouth. It felt like a bad movie, where the cute little mysterious creature is really the source of all evil, but I didn't care, because in it's eyes were tears. I dropped to my knees and slowly picked him up, it started to shiver a little at first, but it stopped soon enough as it drifted off to sleep, as did I, propped up by the wall with it in my lap. Since then we have both grown, him from a pillow munching cat head to a purple fox like dinosaur called Dorumon, or as I like to call him Durururu, and I am now a tamer with him as a partner and friend. The egg on the computer never hatched, I still give it a few clicks now and again, and I never found my phone, but I get the feeling someone ate it after I chased him away from the toaster.

Image:
figured I would add a Dodomon picture to help animate my story, it's from the DigimonWikia as he isn't available in game

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
PostedApr 08, 2013 10:17 pm
adol795 wrote:
I have a great idea for this, but I'll have to wait to get a decent picture of me and the digimon. Hope you don't mind I changed the format to have the picture at the end, it seems fitting to share the story before the result.  

Sure thing. As long as long as you have the required items, the positioning isn't too important.

Carlosringer

Rank 0
Carlosringer
PostedApr 10, 2013 12:21 pm   Last edited by Carlosringer on Apr 12, 2013 1:01 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Digimon story

Character name:Kizerk

Image:

Story:
• One day I was out in the field training martial arts.Because I wanted to be able to defend myself if needed.I thought that it was going to be an usuall day,but I didn't know that I was wrong.
• In one moment there was a flash in the sky and because of it I couldn't see for a few seconds.When my vision came back I could see a big walking cactus with gloves in front of me.I didn't have time to think about how weird it is because it attacked me.Because I practiced martial arts I could easily dodge the attack and counter.The cactus was also pretty skillful so we began fighting.I didn't know what were we fighting about because when he first attacked he didn't say anything.I don't think that he would have told me if I asked him because he didn't say a word since we began fighting.But the strangest thing of all was that nobody was stronger or weaker.Anything that he would have done I would have dodged or blocked,the same was when I attacked him.I was slowly getting out of energy,i couldn't fight anymore and he was starting to win.Then again there was a flash in the sky and I couldn't see again.I was already thinking that more trouble is on the way.When I could see again there was a blue wolf that was wearing gloves.I thought that he was also going to attack me but I was wrong.He actually helped me,I couldn't believe it.He started fighting the cactus.I didn't say anything I only went to help him so we could defeat this cactus.Once we both started fighting he couldn't do anything anymore.We have beaten him and he turned into an egg.
• Wolf took the egg and then he said that he was here to help me and that he is going to return the egg when he will be able too.Then I asked him what's his name.He said Gaomon.I said that I could help him until he would be able to return the egg.Then he said that there's no need but ok, that he accepts.I was very happy that I made a new friend and couldn't wait to find out more about him.

sotie24

Rank 0
sotie24
PostedApr 11, 2013 2:35 am

Adventure without end!

This is about my adventure with my friend, but its just the beggining! I hope you'll likeit. :)
CharacterName: Ayka27Beb

Image:

Story:

Adventure Begins!  

Me and my starmon are walking together at the park having conversation and eating some breads then we sit to have a rest.
I fell asleep without noticing that i did. Then i got awake because of the trouble happening in the park, everyone is running then i saw a battalion of mutated koromon in the middle of the park. After a few minutes more and more koromon appeared then one of them tried to attack me, starmon blocked the attack and said.

Starmon: Stay behind me Ayka i'll take care of this, i will never let anyone hurt you.  

Starmon fought hard until sunset.He digivolve into Superstarmon and defeat all of koromons. He got injuries and tired because of endless battle.
I carry him to the nearest town to get recover from his injuries.

Me: You did a great job starmon, thanks for saving my life Smile .Because of what you've done i want to give you a nick name from now on i'll call you KillDisk Very Happy is it ok?  

KillDisk: Yes sure it's a honor for me to have that name coming from you.  

The Next Day.  

We both training hard all day. We travel up to the farthest part of western:east digital. We fought lots of digimon and defeat the boss digimon until he reach his Mega form Justimon.

KillDisk: Hey Ayka look at me, now i'm look like ultraman Very Happy .  

Me: Yes you are. Laughing (chuckles)  

The most exciting day!  

We are travelling now to the Western part of western village. We reach the Dark tower area and we defeat as many as we can then we return to the western village to take a rest. While KillDisk is taking a nap. I go to shop and buy present for starmon. When he woke up, i said:

Me: Hey KillDisk guess what i have for you. Smile  

KillDisk: Hmmm lots bread for my tummy?? Laughing  

Me: Nope its not Smile it's a critical arms for you my friend its a gift for all of your hard works.  

He was crying having tears of joy and hugged me tight.

KillDisk: thanks a lot ayka you're my best pal ever.  

Me: You too KillDisk you're the best of best friends i ever had.  

To be continue.... Wink

InkThePainter

Rank 2
InkThePainter
PostedApr 12, 2013 9:16 am
Character Name: InkPaint
Image: link

Story: (Word count: 818) The DATS train's rusted steel seats feel rough and cold as I move my hands back and forth along them, trying to calm my nerves. We had run out of Transporters two days ago, so now we must take the train to get to the Digital World. It's a two long day trip between there and the human world. Only one day has passed, and we've only sat in a very awkward silence. My eyes dart towards the left side of the cart, where the clock is. 9:53 PM. Almost two days, then. We'll be there soon enough.

I look straight ahead at Blossom, my Lalamon, sitting on the only cushioned chair in the entire vicinity. She glares at me with her hardened eyes, showing her strong loathing and distaste for me, her human tamer. I take in a deep breath and sigh. I look away, but I can still feel her forest green eyes trained on my body.

Instead of having to take this, I decide to go to sleep. As I drift off, I begin to think about the first time Blossom and I met...

I'll remember that night as long as I live, and I'll carry that memory even past the grave. It was a Friday night, around 7 PM, give or take ten minutes, and I was on my first official mission. It was given to me by Commander Sampson himself, who had patted me on the back, given me a half-smile, and handed me my Digivice. My first mission was supposed to be an easy one: befriend a Digimon and make them your partner. It had sounded easy enough, but boy was I wrong.

I walked along the concrete sidewalk, humming a tune by Neon the singer. There were numerous Digimon sightings around Yokohama Village, especially around this street and the one up ahead, but I couldn't come into contact with a single one. I checked in backyards -- with the resident's permission, of course -- as well as peeking inside of cars. Every nook and cranny was searched not once, but twice.

After three hours of searching, I checked my watch to see the time. It read 10:24. I took in a deep breath and sighed, and began to shuffle my feet in a gloomy fashion, very slowly. I began to pass by the local elementary school, Yokohama Elementary, when I heard a scream. It was a feminine scream, and it was unlike any scream I had ever heard before. It wasn't human.

I took off into a sprint towards where I heard the scream, nearly falling several times while trying to get there. Luckily, whoever's in charge of security here had forgotten to lock the front gates. I ran past the empty parking lot, with only one street light working; I crawled under the white, grainy wooden fence, which enclosed the playground, and that's when I saw her. She was floating two feet off the ground, hunching over in despair. She was surrounded by three dark grey Gotsumon, each one larger than the other.

I was never trained or lectured on a situation such as this one. We were only taught basic skills and explored very simple situations. Not this. No. Nothing like this.

I crawled behind a red slide that curled two times around a pole. I peeked out for a brief moment and saw the Lalamon try to flee by raising her altitude, but she nearly fell in the process.

"Whaddya s'pose we do with her, Boss?" the smallest Gotsumon asked, looking directly at the largest one. I can't say I was surprised that the largest one was the leader, because it's like that even in animal packs, but if I could somehow bring down the large one, then the other two might be disoriented for a few moments.

"We turn her into salad, boys! You hear me? Lalamon salad!" The largest one began to laugh at his own joke, and the other two followed suit. Their laughs were the kind of nervous laugh that you would fake in an awkward situation.

I figured that while they were distracted, it was time to pounce. I ran out towards them and kicked the largest one right in the head as hard as I could. It stung, but it was worth it. I saw the light go out of it's eyes as it fell over, and the paniced looks on his lackey's faces. They ran over to their boss, trying to wake him, avoiding me in the process. I would have thought that they would attack, but I guess I was wrong.

"Are you all right?" I ask the Lalamon in a soft tone, assuring her that I won't hurt her. As the words leave my mouth, a deep violet aura surrounds my right hand. My eyes light up at the sight of this, and I recognize it immediately. I had found my partner.

I jolt awake, alarmed by the sound of the train's horn. I look to my right to see Blossom, who jolts awake a minute later. Her eyes are wide, and beads of sweat drip across her pink leaves.

"Did you have that dream, too?" She asks, unaware that we've reached out destination.

"Yes," I reply, grinning.

"I'm sorry," she says as she looks down at the rusty grey flooring. "I shouldn't have been treating you this way, Ink. We're meant to be Tamer and Partner, not just acquaintances. Please forgive me." I know she's being sincere.

Before I can reply, I'm interrupted by an unfamiliar voice: the Digimon Train itself. "That's why partners like you two are always put onto my train. After all, I wouldn't be called the Soul Train for nothin'!"

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
PostedApr 13, 2013 12:22 am
All right. The contest is officially over. Thank you all for participating and I will announce the winners sometime before Wednesday. (It's a busy weekend for me, sorry.)