Vladkobbra

Rank 0
PostedMar 25, 2013 12:41 pm

Ban

i'd like to have my account back please :D
Hi all.. i have an account.. i created it 2 days ago or so.. yesterday i bought 10euro of ap and played all day..
today, i went to login on ava on that account and they say account blocked for internal issues..
yesterday there was problem with the postal service and they did something to my paypal card.. i paiyed the APs and then the paypal got blocked!.. i called the postal services and they told me it was theyr fault.. now the aeria blocked my acc.. can be because of the paypal?..
i'd like to know something lol.. i spent 10 euros and sincerly i don't want to lose them after 1 day of plaiyng..
Tank you.
Advertisement

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
PostedMar 25, 2013 6:30 pm
The only way to deal with bans or to appeal a ban is to submit a ticket at www.aeriagames.com/contact and explain the entire situation to them. Also, you need to provide all of the information that you have regarding your account issues.

Vladkobbra

Rank 0
PostedMar 26, 2013 7:27 am
i have already sent a ticket.. they told me the account was unblocked.. but the account is still blocked.. i told them this too.. now i wait for any news..
the funny thing is that i don't even know why i was banned.. whan i try to log in it saiys blocked for violating aeria terms.. i didn't violate anything lol..
again.. maybe is for the problem with the paypal card.. i don't know.. they didn't tell me..
i have 3 accounts and only the one with AP was banned.. (after 1 day of use)..
i don't know what to do now..

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
PostedMar 26, 2013 7:55 pm
Vladkobbra wrote:
i have already sent a ticket.. they told me the account was unblocked.. but the account is still blocked.. i told them this too.. now i wait for any news..
the funny thing is that i don't even know why i was banned.. whan i try to log in it saiys blocked for violating aeria terms.. i didn't violate anything lol..
again.. maybe is for the problem with the paypal card.. i don't know.. they didn't tell me..
i have 3 accounts and only the one with AP was banned.. (after 1 day of use)..
i don't know what to do now..  

Well really the only thing you can do is wait for a response Sad

I know it may seem tedious but you have keep responding to their messages as long as they don't state a final answer.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

FNTPS

Rank 2
FNTPS
PostedMar 26, 2013 8:19 pm

Re: Ban

i'd like to have my account back please :D
Vladkobbra wrote:
Hi all.. i have an account.. i created it 2 days ago or so.. yesterday i bought 10euro of ap and played all day..
today, i went to login on ava on that account and they say account blocked for internal issues..
yesterday there was problem with the postal service and they did something to my paypal card.. i paiyed the APs and then the paypal got blocked!.. i called the postal services and they told me it was theyr fault.. now the aeria blocked my acc.. can be because of the paypal?..
i'd like to know something lol.. i spent 10 euros and sincerly i don't want to lose them after 1 day of plaiyng..
Tank you.  
LOL you better create new one or sing with me ;P
Oppan Gangnam Style
Gangnam Style
Op op op op oppan Gangnam Style
Gangnam Style
Op op op op oppan Gangnam Style

Do what you feel deep in your heart that it is right.

Vladkobbra

Rank 0
PostedMar 27, 2013 8:33 am
i am waiting for response since yesterday at 13 o clock..