XsnipergirlX

GameSage: Soldier Front
XsnipergirlX
PostedMar 25, 2013 10:45 am
No way this event can be abused Smile Takes actually less time to complete the whole thing than 18 hour playtimes therefore more time to do other stuff !

Advertisement

ShowKase.

Rank 3
ShowKase.
PostedMar 25, 2013 10:46 am   Last edited by ShowKase. on Mar 25, 2013 10:47 am. Edited 1 time in total
CTC should be replaced with Captain Mode since a lot of people got fraudulent scores due to good Captains sharing kills with the entire team. Team Deathmatch was perfect. Didn't even bother with the Team Battle portion because they're already slow and painful, but 20 of them is just way too much.

xumbinhu123

Rank 3
xumbinhu123
PostedMar 25, 2013 10:46 am
I really love this new Challenges, they are hard, they make people come back to play USF again, and besides the hackers, there is no way to abuse this events Very Happy
And for the prizes, i think receiving wb's is the best we can get, because we can earn some SP, some items, and maybe even a gun, but i would like to see new prizes like a free SP capsule shop gun, free SP, black package, speed package, and maybe in the hardest challenges a small amount of AP like 500 or something.
Keep the good work, and if possible i would like to see the prizes paid out soon Very Happy

If You Feel June Update Was Unnacceptable : and [Community Request]June Update

Innovator_

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
Innovator_
PostedMar 25, 2013 10:47 am
ShowKase. wrote:
CTC should be replaced with Captain Mode since a lot of people got fraudulent scores due to good Captains sharing kills with the entire team. Team Deathmatch was perfect. Didn't even bother with the Team Battle portion because they're already slow and painful, but 20 of them is just way too much.  

I was thinking of that too. I think Captain mode is better too, fast paced unlike CTC.

Law | Sniper

Innovator_

Innovator_
PostedMar 25, 2013 10:49 am
xumbinhu123 wrote:
I really love this new Challenges, they are hard, they make people come back to play USF again, and besides the hackers, there is no way to abuse this events Very Happy
And for the prizes, i think receiving wb's is the best we can get, because we can earn some SP, some items, and maybe even a gun, but i would like to see new prizes like a free SP capsule shop gun, free SP, black package, speed package, and maybe in the hardest challenges a small amount of AP like 500 or something.
Keep the good work, and if possible i would like to see the prizes paid out soon Very Happy  

That's what we're aiming for. People coming back and actually playing to earn these prizes. I think everyone should be content with this type of event now. Spenders shouldn't be mad anymore because Aeria isn't giving these WBs out like its nothing, you have to earn it.

Law | Sniper

LondonDon

Rank 2
PostedMar 25, 2013 11:02 am
A step up from playtime events so that is a good thing.

However bring prestige back to Weapon Bombs, I feel they should be the top prize. If the event went up in tiers like the playtime did (and like events on ijji) that would be much more beneficial to the noobs and those unable to play to the demands of this previous event.

Events are supposed to encourage noobs and non-ap spenders to continue to play right? How are noobs supposed to achieve 500 kills in 20 Team Death Matches, or 200 in 20 Team Battles.

Maybe if the prizes went up in an order similar to this:

7 Day Double Up
7 Day Desperado
30 Day Quick Weapon Switch
Permanent G3A3/SIG551/FA-MAS (any random Second Lieutenant Weapon)
7 Day Cash Capsule Weapon (Dragon WA2000/HK416, Pheonix PSG1)
5pc/11pc random Weapon Bomb
11pc random Weapon Bomb

The requirements for those prizes could be in an order similar to this:

Complete 1 Single Battle
Complete 1 Team Death Match
Achieve 20 kills in Team Death Match
Add in some Captain Modes (maybe Horror Mode 2 also) and etc...

These are just guidelines but I support any event that helps noobs and and is challenging for experienced players (the higher prizes).

Innovator_

Innovator_
PostedMar 25, 2013 11:03 am
LondonDon wrote:
A step up from playtime events so that is a good thing.

However bring prestige back to Weapon Bombs, I feel they should be the top prize. If the event went up in tiers like the playtime did (and like events on ijji) that would be much more beneficial to the noobs and those unable to play to the demands of this previous event.

Events are supposed to encourage noobs and non-ap spenders to continue to play right? How are noobs supposed to achieve 500 kills in 20 Team Death Matches, or 200 in 20 Team Battles.

Maybe if the prizes went up in an order similar to this:

7 Day Double Up
7 Day Desperado
30 Day Quick Weapon Switch
Permanent G3A3/SIG551/FA-MAS (any random Second Lieutenant Weapon)
7 Day Cash Capsule Weapon (Dragon WA2000/HK416, Pheonix PSG1)
5pc/11pc random Weapon Bomb
11pc random Weapon Bomb

The requirements for those prizes could be in an order similar to this:

Complete 1 Single Battle
Complete 1 Team Death Match
Achieve 20 kills in Team Death Match
Etc...

These are just guidelines but I support any event that helps noobs and and is challenging for experienced players (the higher prizes).  

Yeah, I like that idea of a tier setup kind of thing. Great idea lad.

Law | Sniper

LondonDon

Rank 2
PostedMar 25, 2013 11:04 am
Thanks it would be awesome if they did something similar to that. Pretty much how ijji did it, with the exception of having it be paid out by Aeria Games staff and not having to be redeemed like tiers. This will help a lot of noobs who do not forum still be able to enjoy SF/events on SF.

jojobroch100

Rank 3
PostedMar 25, 2013 11:05 am
Innovator_ wrote:
jojobroch100 wrote:
Hmm , inno i should say SFWC jacket for a month.

Not alot of wb's items and armor would be better.  

SFWC jacket wouldn't be a good idea due to the rank requirement. So if a staff sergeant is playing (given that he/she doesn't have exp items) they won't rank that fast to captain (rank required for SFWC jacket). So lets keep the prizes to where everyone can enjoy these prizes on the spot of payouts. So they won't have to wait to use it.  

Surprised yea true.

Just make a event like this

Make 500Kills in a tdm + 20Tdm games
price: choose something between 2000-3000 Ap i would like this Wink

murraydylan1993

Rank 1
murraydylan1993
PostedMar 25, 2013 11:06 am

kill event

I really think the main thing would be to get a counter for us...It's hard to know if our kills registered or not and I know Aeria will just sasy tough luck bro...