Innovator_

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
Innovator_
PostedMar 25, 2013 10:26 am
stenfailzz wrote:
Its a nice event, only the wep bombs, why not ingame items.. or less wep bombs.  

We get that some of you do not want weapon bombs as prizes, so we'll go to other items for prizes.

Law | Sniper
Advertisement

Innovator_

Innovator_
PostedMar 25, 2013 10:27 am
Kimuri. wrote:
They were great. A good change. No more AFKers getting away with huge prices.

And its not easy either, so you can't get everything like "that".

Great event.  

Appreciate the feedback, and AeriaGames is aware of the hacks happening this weekend. Expect a patch for Apex from DF/Apex soon to heighten the hack prevention. More stuff to come for SF Wink

Law | Sniper

Quodata

Rank 3
Quodata
PostedMar 25, 2013 10:28 am
Indeed the event was a challenge, and I did finish, but new players don't get the advantage.
Make it so certain ranks need certain kills and lower the amount of rounds for TDM <<< wayy too long and make it max 250 kills for TDM and 10 round or 8.
Prize 2x, and special package are both useless due to hackers. So make the prize black armour or qws or both.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Kimuri.

Rank 4
Kimuri.
PostedMar 25, 2013 10:29 am
Make sure the items are worth it.. I wouldnt go for it if it was like a piece of armor or an armor item(black armor package etc).

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Innovator_

Innovator_
PostedMar 25, 2013 10:30 am
Quodata wrote:
Indeed the event was a challenge, and I did finish, but new players don't get the advantage.
Make it so certain ranks need certain kills and lower the amount of rounds for TDM <<< wayy too long and make it max 250 kills for TDM and 10 round or 8.
Prize 2x, and special package are both useless due to hackers. So make the prize black armour or qws or both.  

Not sure how x2 and special package is useless. Special Package gives you in game stuff like: x2, QWS, Type C+D, etc.

The certain number of games you needed correlated with the kills you needed to. It is based on the average player.

20 games of Team Battle and you needed 150 kills. So around 8 kills a game is average for everyone. Yes you're going to have extraordinary players that get 20+ kills.

Law | Sniper

Innovator_

Innovator_
PostedMar 25, 2013 10:31 am
Kimuri. wrote:
Make sure the items are worth it.. I wouldnt go for it if it was like a piece of armor or an armor item(black armor package etc).  

The scrim community likes armor and we would like to please both sides of the community (Pubstars and Scrimmers)

Pubstars like Weapons/in-game advantage items, Scrimmers like Armor/in-game advantage items.

So Quick Weapon Switch, the Packages, etc will be a great prize.

Law | Sniper

Kimuri.

Rank 4
Kimuri.
PostedMar 25, 2013 10:33 am
How about SP rewards?

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Innovator_

Innovator_
PostedMar 25, 2013 10:35 am
Kimuri. wrote:
How about SP rewards?  

That can be thrown in the air as well. I know some of you guys accounts are dead after the stacking of winter gear and other stuff.

Law | Sniper

murraydylan1993

Rank 1
murraydylan1993
PostedMar 25, 2013 10:39 am
I love the 20 game minimum! It makes people play for it! It's not fair for all the people that have dropped thousands of dollars on this game to get their character to where they want it. I love that people have to earn it! I'm not a fan of TDM but I played it regardless. I think that it should be like 20 TDM's 500 kills or 30 TDM's max. in other words you can play as many TDM's as you need to get your kills but don't have to play more than 30 even if you don't have enough kills. For some people they get 5 kills a game...I think if you want to bring new people to the game that we need to have fun events and create some new maps to make these kill events fun.

Innovator_

Innovator_
PostedMar 25, 2013 10:41 am
murraydylan1993 wrote:
I love the 20 game minimum! It makes people play for it! It's not fair for all the people that have dropped thousands of dollars on this game to get their character to where they want it. I love that people have to earn it! I'm not a fan of TDM but I played it regardless. I think that it should be like 20 TDM's 500 kills or 30 TDM's max. in other words you can play as many TDM's as you need to get your kills but don't have to play more than 30 even if you don't have enough kills. For some people they get 5 kills a game...I think if you want to bring new people to the game that we need to have fun events and create some new maps to make these kill events fun.  

We've suggested to out GS manager to tell the DF representatives to give some new features and all that. This includes maps.

Like always, thanks for the feedback. We'll throw another event soon and see how it goes.

Law | Sniper