Innovator_

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
Innovator_
PostedMar 25, 2013 10:13 am

Feed back on the Weekend Challenges

What do you think of them?
Tell us what you think of them and give us ideas of what missions you would like to see.

We're not going to give you guys easy missions, weapon bombs are luxurious items and should be hard to obtain them. Besides, you're actually playing the game and not AFKing. So you'll make friends and get better in-game with these events. Using tactics/strategies to get these missions done.

We've already thought of throwing in-game prizes like:

Quick Weapon Switch
Special Package
Black Armor Package
X2 and Double up

Also, payouts will be like playtimes. 5-14 business days. Do not pressure or make threads toward the GMs concerning payouts. They have been paying out events on time since the PlayTime event has came back.

Regards,

Team Action and GameSage Team

Law | Sniper
Advertisement

maulymal18

Rank 0
PostedMar 25, 2013 10:16 am
Honestly the 20 game thing is too much..IMO..not trying to be rude but..a lot of us love SF and barely have time to play and enjoy these challenges due to RL things..honestly next time go a lil ez on the amount of games needed to be completed..other then that wonderful Thing you've put together

Innovator_

Innovator_
PostedMar 25, 2013 10:18 am
maulymal18 wrote:
Honestly the 20 game thing is too much..IMO..not trying to be rude but..a lot of us love SF and barely have time to play and enjoy these challenges due to RL things..honestly next time go a lil ez on the amount of games needed to be completed..other then that wonderful Thing you've put together  

That's why its on the weekend. We rarely throw events during the week due to school. You should have time because all the gamesages beside myself are in college and they completed the challenges. The time taken to complete these challenges is equivalent to the time on PlayTimes. So you're actually working hard in-game to get the prizes.

haner1212

Rank 4
haner1212
PostedMar 25, 2013 10:19 am
the CTC event and the TDM event were piece of cake but the TB Event was pretty hard and challenging

Dashizz12

Rank 3
PostedMar 25, 2013 10:21 am
Innovator_ wrote:
maulymal18 wrote:

That's why its one the weekend. We rarely throw events during the week due to school. You should have time because all the gamesages beside myself are in college and they completed the challenges. The time taken to complete these challenges is equivalent to the time on PlayTimes. So you're actually working hard in-game to get the prizes.  

Tbh I think they were great events, But for future reference, the payouts should be better. 11 pieces are nice, but I just don't think the weapon selection was worth the time wasted, Mars Dsr1.?
Cutie m4?

Camo ak was OK, but still .. Razz

stenfailzz

Rank 3
stenfailzz
PostedMar 25, 2013 10:23 am
Its a nice event, only the wep bombs, why not ingame items.. or less wep bombs.

jojobroch100

Rank 3
PostedMar 25, 2013 10:23 am
Hmm , inno i should say SFWC jacket for a month.

Not alot of wb's items and armor would be better.

Innovator_

Innovator_
PostedMar 25, 2013 10:24 am
Dashizz12 wrote:
Innovator_ wrote:
maulymal18 wrote:

That's why its one the weekend. We rarely throw events during the week due to school. You should have time because all the gamesages beside myself are in college and they completed the challenges. The time taken to complete these challenges is equivalent to the time on PlayTimes. So you're actually working hard in-game to get the prizes.  

Tbh I think they were great events, But for future reference, the payouts should be better. 11 pieces are nice, but I just don't think the weapon selection was worth the time wasted, Mars Dsr1.?
Cutie m4?

Camo ak was OK, but still .. Razz  

Like I said, prizes will be diverse like always. You can expect in-game stuff to help you against players. Like quick weapon switch, melee weapons, speed packages, etc.

But I'll keep note on what Weapon Bombs you guys would like to see as prizes.

Law | Sniper

Kimuri.

Rank 4
Kimuri.
PostedMar 25, 2013 10:25 am
They were great. A good change. No more AFKers getting away with huge prices.

And its not easy either, so you can't get everything like "that".

Great event.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Innovator_

Innovator_
PostedMar 25, 2013 10:25 am
jojobroch100 wrote:
Hmm , inno i should say SFWC jacket for a month.

Not alot of wb's items and armor would be better.  

SFWC jacket wouldn't be a good idea due to the rank requirement. So if a staff sergeant is playing (given that he/she doesn't have exp items) they won't rank that fast to captain (rank required for SFWC jacket). So lets keep the prizes to where everyone can enjoy these prizes on the spot of payouts. So they won't have to wait to use it.

Law | Sniper