swslbear

Rank 0
swslbear
PostedMar 24, 2013 11:11 pm

How do I hatch and GUARANTEE a WHITE GATOMON?

SALAMON INTO WHITE GATOMON?
I recently purchased an AP Salamon but I do not want to hatch it yet incase I end up with a Black Gatomon. I have SCOURED the forums in search of how to get a WHITE Gatomon but all I see is black.

How do I guarantee my Salamon to turn into a WHITE GATOMON? How much BEAST DATA to input? Or does that make a difference? I read somewhere that both the black and white need 8 beast data per phase.

So again,

I'd like a white gatomon, but HOW?

HELP?!

Thank you!
Advertisement

novasiriflame

Rank 0
novasiriflame
PostedMar 24, 2013 11:17 pm
There are two 'Salamons' you see. Gatomon and BKGatomon. It's easy to tell which one is which when purchasing if you read the subtext or the initial egg.

A normal Gatomon will only read 'Salamon DigiEgg', a Black version will read 'Salamon[BlackGatomon] Digiegg'.

Hope this helps. :<

They both also require 8 beast chips per click.

swslbear

Rank 0
swslbear
PostedMar 24, 2013 11:20 pm
novasiriflame wrote:
There are two 'Salamons' you see. Gatomon and BKGatomon. It's easy to tell which one is which when purchasing if you read the subtext or the initial egg.

A normal Gatomon will only read 'Salamon DigiEgg', a Black version will read 'Salamon[BlackGatomon] Digiegg'.

Hope this helps. :<

They both also require 8 beast chips per click.  

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

novasiriflame

Rank 0
novasiriflame
PostedMar 24, 2013 11:40 pm
It's what I do.

Normal eggs can be farmed from 'Gatomon' in Digimon Farm. They are in the low 30's in lvl range if you wanna go that route. Just make sure if it's an AP egg, get one with the right 'Name'. :>