ToBeFeared

Rank 4
ToBeFeared
PostedMar 24, 2013 9:21 pm

Please Fix One-Click-Capture for Astals.

Its still broken.
When manually capturing astrals, you get at least 1 point for Misfortunes. When using One-Click-Capture, you get 0 points for Misfortunes. I personally tested this out myself 2 days ago and it is still broken.

The One-Click-Capture option is available for those with VIP lvl5+. If we have this option, which is a benefit for those who spend real money, then this option should work properly. We should get points for Misfortunes regardless if we capture manually or if we use One-Click-Capture.

Mod edit: Locked. See sylvar_foxx's post for more information.
Advertisement

Muzii12

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Muzii12
PostedMar 25, 2013 3:50 am

Re: Please Fix One-Click-Capture for Astals.

Its still broken.
ToBeFeared wrote:
When manually capturing astrals, you get at least 1 point for Misfortunes. When using One-Click-Capture, you get 0 points for Misfortunes. I personally tested this out myself 2 days ago and it is still broken.

The One-Click-Capture option is available for those with VIP lvl5+. If we have this option, which is a benefit for those who spend real money, then this option should work properly. We should get points for Misfortunes regardless if we capture manually or if we use One-Click-Capture.  

i will forward this thing to PM...let see wht can be done as i have tried same and i too find misfortune isnt been gvin star point when we use one click capture...ty..^^

synexxus226

Rank 0
synexxus226
PostedMar 25, 2013 7:54 am
you not olny get no star points for misfortune astral but when u use 1 click u olny get one point per astral instead of 1 for star 1 and 2 for star 2 and 3 for star 3 and 4 for star 4 and 5 for star 5 which is normal using 1 click astral capture it olny gives 1 point for all 5 stars

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedMar 25, 2013 8:29 am
synexxus226 wrote:
you not olny get no star points for misfortune astral but when u use 1 click u olny get one point per astral instead of 1 for star 1 and 2 for star 2 and 3 for star 3 and 4 for star 4 and 5 for star 5 which is normal using 1 click astral capture it olny gives 1 point for all 5 stars  

I just tested this and this is NOT true.

One-click capture DOES give the right amount of points per star level.

The thing it does not do though (and I have stated this in previous threads and I know it has been reported with video footage so hope it is being investigated at least) is that One-click does not award points for misfortunes it also doesn't count misfortunes for points towards the current astral event quest. Given the amount of misfortunes we get this counts towards a significant part of our star points.

Effectively, a feature that is supposed to make life easier for VIPs has become useless and for those VIPs who haven't noticed this, it is cheating them out of their astral points.

ToBeFeared

Rank 4
ToBeFeared
PostedMar 25, 2013 10:45 am
RollaR_50248 wrote:
synexxus226 wrote:

I just tested this and this is NOT true.

One-click capture DOES give the right amount of points per star level.

The thing it does not do though (and I have stated this in previous threads and I know it has been reported with video footage so hope it is being investigated at least) is that One-click does not award points for misfortunes it also doesn't count misfortunes for points towards the current astral event quest. Given the amount of misfortunes we get this counts towards a significant part of our star points.

Effectively, a feature that is supposed to make life easier for VIPs has become useless and for those VIPs who haven't noticed this, it is cheating them out of their astral points.  

There are times when I get 14 out of 16 Misfortunes when doing it manually. That is very painful to think that those 14 Misfortunes would be neglected if I did the One-Click-Capture method. That is just in one full table, imagine how many Misfortunes have gone un-accounted for.

Love what you do and do what you love.

Saveric

Saveric
PostedMar 25, 2013 12:31 pm   Last edited by Saveric on Mar 25, 2013 2:27 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Re: Please Fix One-Click-Capture for Astals.

Its still broken.
Muzii12 wrote:

i will forward this thing to PM...let see wht can be done as i have tried same and i too find misfortune isnt been gvin star point when we use one click capture...ty..^^  

PM has known for a week or two at least. GMs I sent video footage in a bug report to them, after I gave the video showing the bug to Mazinger so that we had documentation on it.

Muzii12

Muzii12
PostedMar 25, 2013 2:18 pm
This Has Been Reported By PM Maz To Devs And They Are Working ON Fixing It...^^

ToBeFeared

Rank 4
ToBeFeared
PostedMar 25, 2013 2:31 pm
Until the bug is fixed, this thread could be used as a warning to anyone that was not aware of this issue. I was not aware of it until I read up on another issue that was posted on here.

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Mazinger
PostedMar 25, 2013 7:20 pm
ToBeFeared wrote:
Until the bug is fixed, this thread could be used as a warning to anyone that was not aware of this issue. I was not aware of it until I read up on another issue that was posted on here.  

Hi all,

Developer is aware of the issue.

Thanks,
Mazinger

ToBeFeared

Rank 4
ToBeFeared
PostedMar 26, 2013 7:44 am
Aeria.Mazinger wrote:
ToBeFeared wrote:

Hi all,

Developer is aware of the issue.

Thanks,
Mazinger  

It is one thing to be aware of a problem, and it is another thing to actually do something about it. But oh well, hope something gets done about it soon.