Author Message

4DD1

Rank 2
4DD1
Joined
03 Aug 2012
Posts
511
Location
United States
PostedMar 24, 2013 4:42 pm
Me to, im looking for a fresh game to play. Only reason i heard about this game is because every1 is hyping it up on forums.

Like AVA and Warface? <marquee>Click Here</marquee>
Advertisement

XsnipergirlX

GameSage: Soldier Front
XsnipergirlX
Joined
09 Dec 2010
Posts
4540
Location
Mini Chinatown Canada
PostedMar 24, 2013 8:08 pm
The many modes o.o I wanna try Hero Mode Razz

kotaku23

Rank 5
kotaku23
Joined
26 Jul 2012
Posts
3532
Location
SoCal United States
PostedMar 24, 2013 8:45 pm
I would interested in the gameplay itself, the modes, and the game overall.

Topic.

GameSage: Soldier Front
Topic.
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
11641
Location
Would that be for here or Togo
PostedMar 25, 2013 2:31 am

Re: [Discussion] What are you looking forward to in SF2

What are you anxious to see / experience during the release of SF2
getowntkidz wrote:


I agree with your opinion. Competition in a game is a big aspect personally for me and I'm anxious to see how this game will flourish.

Of course, the basics have to be covered first, such as,

- Servers: Having played SF1 before AVA and being involved in the latter since its release, a big part of the game is the infrastructure its ran on. The better the quality, the better the game experience through less disconnects and better hit registry. The client is no problem, I personally get surprisingly good registry on both the korean and chinese servers.
- GM involvement/Community: A actively engaged administration and community will heavily benefit the game.
- Anti Cheat: A no brainer, got to maintain a much as possible cheat free environment.
- Weapon balance: Evidently a problem in most free2plays, once a large list of weapons is available, you usually just get 2-3 weapons that everyone uses. I'm happy to notice that in the other versions of SF2, a wide variety of guns are used by players.

Pretty much it imo.  


Oh definitely hands down quoted for the truth!
Judging by the preparation this game is undergoing for CBT something tells me the interaction between the GMs and the SF2 community look pretty bright Smile

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
Joined
28 Jan 2009
Posts
4465
Location
United States
PostedMar 25, 2013 5:54 pm
4DD1 wrote:
Me to, im looking for a fresh game to play. Only reason i heard about this game is because every1 is hyping it up on forums.  


Same, I think its about time that I played a new game Very Happy

GMDevo

GameMaster: USA
GMDevo
Joined
18 Jul 2012
Posts
516
Location
United States
PostedMar 25, 2013 7:47 pm

Re: [Discussion] What are you looking forward to in SF2

What are you anxious to see / experience during the release of SF2
getowntkidz wrote:
- GM involvement/Community: A actively engaged administration and community will heavily benefit the game.  


We're going to be so involved, that you're going to get sick of us! Laughing

ShooopMedia

Rank 4
ShooopMedia
Joined
19 Mar 2012
Posts
2361
Location
Canada
PostedMar 25, 2013 7:49 pm
ramsisthe3rd wrote:
4DD1 wrote:
Me to, im looking for a fresh game to play. Only reason i heard about this game is because every1 is hyping it up on forums.  


Same, I think its about time that I played a new game Very Happy  

I recently have gotten into AVA in hopes of holding myself off for SF2, bonus now though because I have AVA and SF2 (when its released)!

I am mostly looking forward to trying new guns and playing with friends, its been a while since I played a new F2P FPS game and with a title like SF2 it brings back my home in SF1.

4DD1

Rank 2
4DD1
Joined
03 Aug 2012
Posts
511
Location
United States
PostedMar 25, 2013 8:26 pm
sweet, i cant wait to play with gm, i hope they do like a gm event. Like if your the top 3 you get a timed gun or something.

Like AVA and Warface? <marquee>Click Here</marquee>

ShooopMedia

Rank 4
ShooopMedia
Joined
19 Mar 2012
Posts
2361
Location
Canada
PostedMar 25, 2013 8:30 pm
4DD1 wrote:
sweet, i cant wait to play with gm, i hope they do like a gm event. Like if your the top 3 you get a timed gun or something.  
You should see what they do with SF1, I am certain there will be plenty of goodies Smile

Topic.

GameSage: Soldier Front
Topic.
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
11641
Location
Would that be for here or Togo
PostedMar 25, 2013 9:18 pm

Re: [Discussion] What are you looking forward to in SF2

What are you anxious to see / experience during the release of SF2
GMDevo wrote:
getowntkidz wrote:
- GM involvement/Community: A actively engaged administration and community will heavily benefit the game.  


We're going to be so involved, that you're going to get sick of us! Laughing  



I have a feeling this could be both a good or bad thing -__-

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: