Topic.

GameSage: Soldier Front
Topic.
PostedMar 24, 2013 3:54 am

[Discussion] What are you looking forward to in SF2

What are you anxious to see / experience during the release of SF2
Well the title does not lie.
SF2 is a pretty highly anticipated game for FPS Fans and with that players preparing for the CBT release date have at least one thing to look forward aside from the amazing graphics and adrenaline rushing game play. So as a future CBT player for SF2 what are YOU looking forward to seeing in the game?

IMO..
as one of the head figures of tournaments/leagues and the competitive community back in SF1.. I'm pretty anxious about how the competition will be implemented here on SF2. Being apart of the competitive community back @ SF1.. I hear alot from a majority if not ALL the players that play SF1 competitively and it's safe to say those willing to give SF2 a shot are very eager to get the competition flowing in SF2. Some of the top/competitive players in SF1 have actually played the Chinese version of SF2 competitively and the feedback i was given was pretty upbeat and positive. Back in SF1.. alot of the teams/players that scrimmed looked forward to the annual National Tournament hosted by IJJI, just recently by Aeria Games. The motivation that kept competitive players to have a drive to continue playing competitively was all based off their determination to compete in this National Tournament that decided which team would represent our version of Soldier Front with the other teams around the world. This competition was known as the SFWC ( Soldier Front World Championships) . To keep the competition @ SF1 alive , I've taken the liberty of hosting seasonal tournaments as well as organizing and running a Tiered Competitive Clans Ranking for the past couple of years before Aeria Games had actually acquired SF1 from IJJI.. and I'm hoping that we can see that type active competition here @ SF2 from a National to a Global scale.
Advertisement

sebbeshot

Rank 0
sebbeshot
PostedMar 24, 2013 4:18 am

What are you looking forward to in SF2

I looking for a new awesome FPS game less lags and no hackers greate grapics. New funny maps, frendly players, New weapons. Hope its be awesome game make me happy Smile

usf_13

Rank 1
usf_13
PostedMar 24, 2013 4:30 am
Well I am looking forward for an game which is gonna be completely different from others, just because of its cool features, an game play, plus it should be publicized in various country where online gaming can become a platform, like say India, if you can popularize it here, then I m sure it'll be a Big Hit, Just want this game to Top the Charts!!
~Goku

Dem_GemZ

Rank 3
Dem_GemZ
PostedMar 24, 2013 9:27 am
-Good maps
-UNIQUE Guns
-No lag
-Kick function that works well
-No hacks
-And more

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedMar 24, 2013 9:29 am
Kickin'*** ;D

ohFaith

Rank 3
ohFaith
PostedMar 24, 2013 10:24 am
A new fresh start of a new game + the community.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

becauseRbbit

Rank 0
becauseRbbit
PostedMar 24, 2013 10:42 am
lol I hope that no hack that's the first

2 - Meet people who are as crazy as me XD

3 - trolling much XD

4 - play with more males than males and more unhinged women and Aeria in FPS PRO

that and have fun with all ^ - ^

<center></center>

getowntkidz

Rank 0
getowntkidz
PostedMar 24, 2013 11:40 am

Re: [Discussion] What are you looking forward to in SF2

What are you anxious to see / experience during the release of SF2
Topic. wrote:
Well the title does not lie.
SF2 is a pretty highly anticipated game for FPS Fans and with that players preparing for the CBT release date have at least one thing to look forward aside from the amazing graphics and adrenaline rushing game play. So as a future CBT player for SF2 what are YOU looking forward to seeing in the game?

IMO..
as one of the head figures of tournaments/leagues and the competitive community back in SF1.. I'm pretty anxious about how the competition will be implemented here on SF2. Being apart of the competitive community back @ SF1.. I hear alot from a majority if not ALL the players that play SF1 competitively and it's safe to say those willing to give SF2 a shot are very eager to get the competition flowing in SF2. Some of the top/competitive players in SF1 have actually played the Chinese version of SF2 competitively and the feedback i was given was pretty upbeat and positive. Back in SF1.. alot of the teams/players that scrimmed looked forward to the annual National Tournament hosted by IJJI, just recently by Aeria Games. The motivation that kept competitive players to have a drive to continue playing competitively was all based off their determination to compete in this National Tournament that decided which team would represent our version of Soldier Front with the other teams around the world. This competition was known as the SFWC ( Soldier Front World Championships) . To keep the competition @ SF1 alive , I've taken the liberty of hosting seasonal tournaments as well as organizing and running a Tiered Competitive Clans Ranking for the past couple of years before Aeria Games had actually acquired SF1 from IJJI.. and I'm hoping that we can see that type active competition here @ SF2 from a National to a Global scale.  

I agree with your opinion. Competition in a game is a big aspect personally for me and I'm anxious to see how this game will flourish.

Of course, the basics have to be covered first, such as,

- Servers: Having played SF1 before AVA and being involved in the latter since its release, a big part of the game is the infrastructure its ran on. The better the quality, the better the game experience through less disconnects and better hit registry. The client is no problem, I personally get surprisingly good registry on both the korean and chinese servers.
- GM involvement/Community: A actively engaged administration and community will heavily benefit the game.
- Anti Cheat: A no brainer, got to maintain a much as possible cheat free environment.
- Weapon balance: Evidently a problem in most free2plays, once a large list of weapons is available, you usually just get 2-3 weapons that everyone uses. I'm happy to notice that in the other versions of SF2, a wide variety of guns are used by players.

Pretty much it imo.

FoIIow

Rank 3
FoIIow
PostedMar 24, 2013 11:50 am
I expect myself to camp a lot and back reap plenty of skilled players. :D lookin' forward to it.

ph33d

Rank 0
PostedMar 24, 2013 2:11 pm
Just a fresh new game.