FriedSugarFish

Rank 0
FriedSugarFish
PostedMar 24, 2013 3:11 am

My fins are melting with the sands of time :c

That is all u.u
JK!

I understand everyone must be still working really hard to get things together for the final release!
Showing support Very Happy
So here are some cheerleaders to keep everyone's spirits up~

Still really excited and pumped up for Lime!!!
CHUUUURAAAAAAA /o/ go go <3

Advertisement

AriaSaitcho

Rank 3
AriaSaitcho
PostedMar 24, 2013 3:39 am

>.< welcome to the waiting game. it'll be here "soon™".

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedMar 24, 2013 4:50 am
Talking out of experience, it is better to wait for a finished game than an unfinished product that is released with a bunch of bugs Wink

yarito96

Rank 2
yarito96
PostedMar 24, 2013 5:20 am
we'll wait and see Wink

Azurasin

Rank 1
Azurasin
PostedMar 24, 2013 7:46 am
correct me if i'm wrong but nyago told us in sb they dont have a client yet for LO , if they dont have a client yet how are they sipose to be working on LO ? hmmmm no noob question here nyago told us this so idk if its the client they need to work on or whatever Razz

FriedSugarFish

Rank 0
FriedSugarFish
PostedMar 24, 2013 8:11 am
filipvarga wrote:
Talking out of experience, it is better to wait for a finished game than an unfinished product that is released with a bunch of bugs Wink  

Indeed. Indeed my good sir. I totz agree!

Rabbittt

Rank 2
Rabbittt
PostedMar 24, 2013 8:19 am
filipvarga wrote:

Shadow the Hedgehog avatar? Yep, this guy's legit.
Sonic 06', Heroes, Shadow. All would be good games if they were just given a little more time.
(In a sick way, I enjoyed Shadow even with all the bugs and random bad placement)

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedMar 24, 2013 8:35 am
I only picked Shadow as avatar because it looks cool, I did not refer to any incomplete Sonic games though Razz

About the game not having a Client yet, this sounds wierd. How are they even testing the game, using their Editors?

Rabbittt

Rank 2
Rabbittt
PostedMar 24, 2013 8:41 am   Last edited by Rabbittt on Mar 24, 2013 12:14 pm. Edited 2 times in total
filipvarga wrote:
I only picked Shadow as avatar because it looks cool, I did not refer to any incomplete Sonic games though Razz

About the game not having a Client yet, this sounds wierd. How are they even testing the game, using their Editors?  

Ah I see, well the point still stands that those games are horrible blights on Sega's record for games. We don't want one of those, we want a Sonic Generations or Colors, pretty polished and fun to play.

Azurasin

Rank 1
Azurasin
PostedMar 24, 2013 8:43 am
filipvarga wrote:

wel nyago said they dont have a client yet , the devoloper didnt give them one to work on yet :/ but he said SOON but as soon as they have it it wil take maybe few wks to correct stuf if the game is realy good enought with les bugs and stuf maybe then its a SOON