BillyBallo89

Rank 5
BillyBallo89
PostedMar 24, 2013 2:23 am

really annoying

after [Alert] Free Knights or RG are Janus/Turnpike victorious! Auto open chat mode and this cause a bit of problem for who how me use the keyboard for skills and during battle arrive this message about pvp and auto open chat mode

can gm fix this for Delete this auto chat mode after pvp result
TY

Advertisement

TStarKnight

Rank 1
TStarKnight
PostedMar 24, 2013 2:47 am
this has gotten me killed in caergate, im being chased im getting away but then i get the
[Alert] Free Knights or RG are Janus/Turnpike victorious! in chat throws me into chat mode so my char. stops allowing them to catch up to me and kill me.

lestat_anil

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
lestat_anil
PostedMar 24, 2013 3:10 am
Hello!

There is a topic about this here in the Suggestions forum; feel free to add your opinions to it! The topic has been bumped back a few pages due to other player suggestions, but I definitely support the removal of this feature!

Hadas1

Rank 0
Hadas1
PostedMar 24, 2013 3:17 am
lestat_anil wrote:
Hello!

There is a topic about this here in the Suggestions forum; feel free to add your opinions to it! The topic has been bumped back a few pages due to other player suggestions, but I definitely support the removal of this feature!  

I doubt it is any kind of feature, looks like very annoying bug for me.

In game: Dianera the Medic

lestat_anil

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
lestat_anil
PostedMar 24, 2013 3:47 am
Unfortunately it does this in the Korean version of the game as well, that's what leads me to believe it has been intentionally included in the game.