Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedMar 24, 2013 1:09 am   Last edited by Saveric on May 04, 2013 9:02 pm. Edited 4 times in total

[Guide] Demon Temple

Demon Temple 65 Normal + Nightmare Nemrut
Demon Temple

• Level Requirement: 65+
  • Party Members: At least 1 Archer and 1 Mage
  • Skills Needed: Purification, Scattershot, Deep Freeze

Nemrut, the Firelord

Health Bars: x4
Abilities: Melee(Physical), Whirlwind(Physical), Enragement(Buff)
Player Abilities Needed: Scattershot
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMDAjZr4a-U

Boss Rotation: Boss will do a Melee Attack -> Melee Attack -> Whirlwind till down to about the last bar. At this point he'll switch to Enragement -> Melee -> Whirlwind rotation.

Strategy: Keep the tank and everyone else alive while having the Archer Scattershot off the Enragement.

Nightmare Nemrut
Video w/Mage Tank: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO6O6gbWONQ
Video w/Knight Tank: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5yGftKw18I
Strategy: Ideally 2 mages are needed for this. The other two members can be 1 Knight and 1 Archer or 2 Archers, I wouldn't recommend 2 Mage 2 Knight since then you need Scattershot. 1 Mage 1 Archer 2 Knight or 1 Mage 2 Archer 1 Knight could maybe work but would need a decent Redemption Talent on the Mage to try to cover the AoE's.

2 Mage 2 Archer: One mage control Suntoria, the other just make sure to heal. Both archers rotate between Scatter, Deep Freeze, and Incendiary Shots. Don't let the boss attack once he gets the +Damage Buff. Scatter that asap.

2 Mage 1 Knight 1 Archer - Same as 2 Mage 2 Archer for the mages. The Archer now has to control Deep Freeze and Scatter Shot solo. The Knight and Archer will rotate Incendiary Shot and Apollo's Shield.

Yaros, the Lord of Destruction

Abilities: Melee(Physical), Flame Strike(Magical), Armor Crush(Physical Double Strike with Debuff), Enrage
Player Abilities Needed: Purification, Deep Freeze
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H20LS1epZSg

Boss Rotation: First 3 bars: Flame Strike -> Melee -> Armor Crush -> Melee, Last Bar: Enragement -> Flame Strike -> Armor Crush -> Melee

Strategy: Keep the tank and party members alive while cleansing off the Armor Crush debuff Yaros places on the tank. Yaros' enrage at the end cannot be Scattershot off. An archer if they have it can use Incendiary Shot at the last bar to help reduce the damage that Yaros will be doing to the party and tank. Keep Deep Freeze up on the boss helps with the tank taking less damage as hits come slower allowing healers to heal more effectively, as well as during the last phase when he's hitting harder giving you more time to kill him or get healed up.

Azakar, King of Curses

Abilities: Lightning Strike(Magical), Lightning Fissure(Magical), Meteor(Physical), Time Stop(1 turn stun)
Player Abilities Needed: Purification, Scattershot, Deep Freeze
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbEsxOjSisU

Boss Rotation: Lightning Strike -> Lightning Fissure -> Lightning Strike -> Meteor -> Lightning Strike(this one can appear before or after Meteor) . After Time Stop : Lightning Fissure -> Lightning Strike -> Meteor

Strategy: The boss has two special properties. First is every time he does an attack he gains Additional Damage Buff that your Archer will need to Scattershot. Second is every time he targets a player they will gain a Debuff that makes them do less damage that your Mage will need to Purification off. Mages you should be Purification after each Time it goes to the full party from an Area of Effect attack to be able to keep up the damage. Archer if solo will need to Scattershot every 2-3 buffs on the boss. Typically with one archer who is also slowing the boss with Deep Freeze the Archer will get it every 3 Buffs. Deep Freeze helps slow down the stacking of the bosses Additional Damage Buff as well as the Reduced Damage Debuff.
Advertisement

Saveric

Saveric
PostedMar 31, 2013 1:44 pm
Updated guide with Nightmare Nemrut.

1ForLyfe

Rank 0
1ForLyfe
PostedMar 31, 2013 3:33 pm
Thanks for the guide, few questions though.

Can I get some tips for tanking (as a knight)?
Which bosses do we need to defeat to get to the summoner?
And what is the average BR/stats each person needs?

Lyfe - 57 Bard/Sorc Raome - 59 Guard/Duelist

Saveric

Saveric
PostedMar 31, 2013 3:59 pm
1ForLyfe wrote:
Thanks for the guide, few questions though.

Can I get some tips for tanking (as a knight)?
Which bosses do we need to defeat to get to the summoner?
And what is the average BR/stats each person needs?  

Just Nemrut needs to be defeated to unlock the summoner. After you exit Nemrut's room you the next area path splits. To the right is a room that has the summoner in it, to the left is the path to Yaros.

For Normal 40k-45k BR can do it. Mages for Azakar will possibly need Rage runes if no pve gear. Archer if solo will also need rage runes. If 2 archers for Azakar the archers shouldn't need rage runes.

For Nightmare Nemrut, the tank for Nemrut needs around 13.5k-14k PDef as a Knight, MDef isn't needed for Nemrut it's all Physical Damage if you're just going after the summoner for 65NM you can take off a MDef astral and put on a different one that can help you for Nemrut. The trash mobs floating around are all magical damage though. So you'll need the MDef on for them.
A party of around 50k-55k BR can do Nemrut-NM as long as the party covers the essentials. Which is the Archer keeping him slowed, the rotations of Incend/Apollo's just helps reduce the overall damage, and making sure the Archer scatters the enrage. With the Enrage on while under Incendiary he hits for around 49k a hit from what I've seen when the scatter was mistimed. Other than that the fight is pretty straight forward, he won't do any random "Surprise!" to try to mess you over or anything.

Bustadwolf

Rank 3
Bustadwolf
PostedMar 31, 2013 5:27 pm
What is the recommended level for Purification for a Mage to do this dungeon?

Saveric

Saveric
PostedMar 31, 2013 6:05 pm
Bustadwolf wrote:
What is the recommended level for Purification for a Mage to do this dungeon?  

You'll want Blessed Light level 2 so will have to have Purification level 3 to unlock Blessed Level 2.

GodofAcid

Rank 1
GodofAcid
PostedMar 31, 2013 8:40 pm
Just one last tip I'd give anyone who hasn't done this yet:

Bring Rage Runes!

You've made me VERY angry..

Saveric

Saveric
PostedApr 07, 2013 3:51 pm
Made the video for the 1 Knight, 1 Archer, 2 Mage for Nemrut Nightmare.

If the video is blocked in your country let me know I'll change the music on it.

1ForLyfe

Rank 0
1ForLyfe
PostedApr 13, 2013 6:01 pm
Thanks for the guide Saveric, just beat DT normal on S2, first party to do it. 1 mage 1 archer 2 knights.

Lyfe - 57 Bard/Sorc Raome - 59 Guard/Duelist

Saveric

Saveric
PostedMay 04, 2013 9:07 pm
1ForLyfe wrote:
Thanks for the guide Saveric, just beat DT normal on S2, first party to do it. 1 mage 1 archer 2 knights.  

Glad I could help.

Making a Moonevil Den Nightmare post now, been doing it for some weeks but never got around to recording it. So decided to today to give people a feature showing the damage that the enemies do in there.