Chaotix453

Rank 1
Chaotix453
PostedMar 23, 2013 8:54 pm

Housachu, I choose you!

Questions about POHs.
I heard somewhere that there were Player owned Houses available in lime. If so, Is it going to be an empty and fake experience like the Eden Eternal PoH? (Noclipping through furniture)

Or is it going to be an interactive environment? Just asking.

Advertisement

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedMar 23, 2013 9:01 pm

Re: Housachu, I choose you!

Questions about POHs.
Chaotix453 wrote:
I heard somewhere that there were Player owned Houses available in lime. If so, Is it going to be an empty and fake experience like the Eden Eternal PoH? (Noclipping through furniture)

No clue, no one knows juuuuust yet~

There is only speculation. According to some info someone had found ages ago, there is player housing and you can create whole towns with your friends and guildies, you can also create special buildings depending on your life class, like a Chef could create a restaurant.

Keep in mind though that it's all pretty much speculation at this point, the whole system is still being implemented as far as we know Smile

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedMar 23, 2013 10:51 pm

Re: Housachu, I choose you!

Questions about POHs.
qawsar wrote:
Chaotix453 wrote:

No clue, no one knows juuuuust yet~

There is only speculation. According to some info someone had found ages ago, there is player housing and you can create whole towns with your friends and guildies, you can also create special buildings depending on your life class, like a Chef could create a restaurant.

Keep in mind though that it's all pretty much speculation at this point, the whole system is still being implemented as far as we know Smile  

Yeah as Bue said of course^^
Still wouldn't hurt to look at the older posts if you can find them they are a bit back there .^^' But if you haven't seen them yet they are quite neat to read though a bit to see would others thoughts where and what was found about house system at the time.

<3

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedMar 24, 2013 5:05 am
Are those Buildings placed in open world or are they supposed to be in instanced land?

I remember a Housing system in a game I played, it had instanced lands with pre-built houses which players could buy and then customize/upgrade.

An Idea would be that Guilds get the ability to buy/unlock instanced land, which will be accessible for everyone, but only Guild members with set authorities would be able to place buildings.

Burned - [Website][Forum Topic]

yarito96

Rank 2
yarito96
PostedMar 24, 2013 5:29 am
filipvarga wrote:
Are those Buildings placed in open world or are they supposed to be in instanced land?

I remember a Housing system in a game I played, it had instanced lands with pre-built houses which players could buy and then customize/upgrade.

An Idea would be that Guilds get the ability to buy/unlock instanced land, which will be accessible for everyone, but only Guild members with set authorities would be able to place buildings.  

I guess instanced land , saw that too somewhere xD

whitenuts00

Rank 1
whitenuts00
PostedMar 24, 2013 8:15 am
It's worth mentioning that, although there were plans for it, the housing feature was not present in any of the text phases so far (including korean and thai test phases as well as korean and thai open betas before the game rework). This most likely won't be implemented when the game goes live and will probably be future content.

<br> [DeviantArt ]</center>

filipvarga

filipvarga
PostedMar 24, 2013 8:37 am
I see the Housing System as a optional feature, that is not required for Alpha testing.
It could be implemented in Open Beta or the full release though.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedMar 24, 2013 10:07 am
filipvarga wrote:

The original plans/speculation said that it was instanced and that's about it.
By now it's quite possible that it can be open world.

whitenuts00 wrote:
It's worth mentioning that, although there were plans for it, the housing feature was not present in any of the text phases so far (including korean and thai test phases as well as korean and thai open betas before the game rework). This most likely won't be implemented when the game goes live and will probably be future content.  

Also keep in mind that from the Korean CBT back in December 2012, uptil now, there is a vast amount of content being added. PvP and EP system along with their revamped Life Class system is just a couple of things, so it's quite possible to see it at launch! Very Happy

filipvarga wrote:
I see the Housing System as a optional feature, that is not required for Alpha testing.
It could be implemented in Open Beta or the full release though.  

It seems like it plays a big role in the game if you can have permanent farms and trade class specific buildings! So keep that in mind too Very Happy

filipvarga

filipvarga
PostedMar 24, 2013 10:34 am
As optional I meant not really necessary to test Client/Server stability and game play Razz
Alpha and Closed Beta tests will probably be limited and players might not be able to reach certain levels in which certain activities are unlocked.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedMar 24, 2013 11:00 am
filipvarga wrote:
As optional I meant not really necessary to test Client/Server stability and game play Razz
Alpha and Closed Beta tests will probably be limited and players might not be able to reach certain levels in which certain activities are unlocked.  

That's true, it's been on my mind for awhile too xD
It's possible that they do alpha like they did with the Korean CBT which had restricted content and a level cap of 25. But I kind of doubt it since they are waiting for the OBT client Very Happy