ShogunKaneka

Rank 0
ShogunKaneka
PostedMay 17, 2013 6:22 am
Aika794 wrote:
I deleted my pet by mistake almost as soon as I got it...any solutions? and are characters given different types of pets randomly or is it by class? thanks Smile  

I fear you have only two solutions : buy an AP pet ... or try a ticket to the support :/

For the second question, all players are given the Madfly as a quest reward, and all looks of a given pet are the same for each class.

Good luck.

Return to the Future
Advertisement

togaras

Rank 0
PostedMay 18, 2013 8:19 am
is it possible to get an overview of all pet datachips available, and where to get them? I have seen some of them available in item mall and it looks like these can only get from there. Are there chips that can drop ingame?

Paulabella

Rank 0
PostedMay 18, 2013 11:12 pm

Pet prices.. do all the pets you can buy do different things

Derpy is 1469AP
Rapture is 1669AP
Lecher is 1669AP
Efil is 869AP

what is the difference? Is it just cosmetic or is there a way to see what each pet really brings to the table? Don't want to spend 1669AP when the free pet I already have may do the exact same thing...

Help...

gmrevan

Rank 0
gmrevan
PostedMay 19, 2013 8:16 am
lestat_anil wrote:
Paulabella wrote:
Derpy is 1469AP
Rapture is 1669AP
Lecher is 1669AP
Efil is 869AP

what is the difference? Is it just cosmetic or is there a way to see what each pet really brings to the table? Don't want to spend 1669AP when the free pet I already have may do the exact same thing...

Help...  

The generic pet that you get from the quest has the SP skill to increase your base SP. Other cash shop pets have skills to increase your HP and SP.  

One of two times this has been answered in this topic...Next time save us both some time and read previous posts.

Elara023

Rank 0
Elara023
PostedMay 28, 2013 3:12 am
How many maximum datachip can have a pet?
for what levels?

ShogunKaneka

Rank 0
ShogunKaneka
PostedMay 28, 2013 3:46 am
+1 datachip slot every 5 level of the pet, to a maximum of 6 slots Smile

Return to the Future

Elara023

Rank 0
Elara023
PostedMay 28, 2013 3:56 am
thank you very much Smile

AyashiSakuraba

Rank 0
PostedJun 04, 2013 1:06 pm
Many people have already anwered that AP pets "give both SP and HP", but the screens i've seen so far show two different skills. One for SP and one other for HP.
Now, since pets only get one skill point per level, a AP pet would only be able to give SP and HP for half the value of the free pet (ex @ lvl 10 free pet gives +50 SP, AP pet give +25 SP and +25 HP)
So unless your class values HP more than SP i fail to see the usefulness of AP pets over the free one, and for 1k7 AP that seems strange. Am i missing something here ?

On an other note: a full list of Data chips would be nice.
I for one couldn't care less for the two listed, but the SP regen chip and the ACC chip both rank very high on my "do want!" list Wink

lestat_anil

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
lestat_anil
PostedJun 04, 2013 1:33 pm
AyashiSakuraba wrote:
Many people have already anwered that AP pets "give both SP and HP", but the screens i've seen so far show two different skills. One for SP and one other for HP.
Now, since pets only get one skill point per level, a AP pet would only be able to give SP and HP for half the value of the free pet (ex @ lvl 10 free pet gives +50 SP, AP pet give +25 SP and +25 HP)
So unless your class values HP more than SP i fail to see the usefulness of AP pets over the free one, and for 1k7 AP that seems strange. Am i missing something here ?

On an other note: a full list of Data chips would be nice.
I for one couldn't care less for the two listed, but the SP regen chip and the ACC chip both rank very high on my "do want!" list Wink  

Actually, the HP skill for the AP pets is extremely useful. To give you an idea of it, at level 18 my pet gives me an extra 300 HP. Once it hits level 19, I can put another skill point in (because you can only put a point in every two levels, so it's the odd numbered ones) and will have 400 extra HP at that time. I see what you're saying, but the non-AP pets don't give any extra HP at all, so the ones you can buy from the item mall are most definitely still valuable. Not everyone wants or needs the extra SP, but everyone wants extra HP, especially Medics like me who's self heal (the amount of healing I do to myself) is based on how much HP I have :3

ShogunKaneka

Rank 0
ShogunKaneka
PostedJun 04, 2013 4:18 pm
To complete lestat_anil answer, the AP pets max HP ability can be upped every odd numbered level, and max SP ability can be upped every even numbered level. The maximum levels of these skills are made so when your pet hits 30, both are maxed.

As for the full list datachip, well I'll see what info I can gather Very Happy

Return to the Future