Aroa.

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
Aroa.
PostedApr 03, 2013 6:39 pm
My Fleck pet is lvl 10 and evolved to Stage 1, It's going to take a lot of gold + AP to get it to lvl 20 for stage 2.

lvl 30 seems like it's going to take months..
Advertisement

marino.kadame

Rank 0
marino.kadame
PostedApr 04, 2013 11:01 am
Once it reach 0% for hunger the pet go back as inactive and replenish his hunger bar ?

draakdorei

Rank 3
draakdorei
PostedApr 04, 2013 11:34 am
marino.kadame wrote:
Once it reach 0% for hunger the pet go back as inactive and replenish his hunger bar ?  

Yes

gnc88

Rank 0
PostedApr 10, 2013 3:02 am
1.If you DC when in club, I assume i get thrown out - similar to dungeon?
2. Is there a time limit as to how long can you stay in a club? I'm told that the system reset. If yes, at what time (GMT ?)

guest.6541

Rank 0
PostedApr 26, 2013 4:31 am

Pets

Any chance we can get their names attached to the chart and which ones are no longer available? I'm sure that there are at least a couple that are not on the mall anymore since the chart has a whole heck of a lot more than the handful up right now... (I'm particularly interested in how to get the ones that look like a tank or that have the long arms..)

And just to be perfectly clear, all of the available cash pets have 100% identical stats/abilities/benefits, so the only difference between any non-Madfly pets are purely cosmetic. Is this correct?

edit: Also, are skill chips bound to a pet when you give it to them? EX: I give a Fetch chip to my freebie Madfly, then buy a pet from the mall. Can I move the Fetch chip from the Madfly to the new pet or will I have to buy another Fetch?

Sunkyh

Rank 0
PostedApr 27, 2013 4:10 pm

Guide

I love this guide its great. I agree with a previous comment I think more people should look at this guide

Posted By Aeria Mobile

jakraieski

Rank 0
jakraieski
PostedApr 27, 2013 6:21 pm

Re: Pets

guest.6541 wrote:
Any chance we can get their names attached to the chart and which ones are no longer available? I'm sure that there are at least a couple that are not on the mall anymore since the chart has a whole heck of a lot more than the handful up right now... (I'm particularly interested in how to get the ones that look like a tank or that have the long arms..)

And just to be perfectly clear, all of the available cash pets have 100% identical stats/abilities/benefits, so the only difference between any non-Madfly pets are purely cosmetic. Is this correct?

edit: Also, are skill chips bound to a pet when you give it to them? EX: I give a Fetch chip to my freebie Madfly, then buy a pet from the mall. Can I move the Fetch chip from the Madfly to the new pet or will I have to buy another Fetch?  

You can remove datachips from pets anytime as lon as your pet that has the datachips are3 summoned. So if you have a fetch datachip on a madfly pet and you want to put it on your derpy pet then you summon the madfly and move the datachip to the appropriate section in your bag (ex AP bag in game) and then you can summon your derpy pet and place the datachip into it's chipslot.

guest.6541

Rank 0
PostedApr 30, 2013 2:50 am

Re: Pets

jakraieski wrote:

You can remove datachips from pets anytime as lon as your pet that has the datachips are3 summoned. So if you have a fetch datachip on a madfly pet and you want to put it on your derpy pet then you summon the madfly and move the datachip to the appropriate section in your bag (ex AP bag in game) and then you can summon your derpy pet and place the datachip into it's chipslot.  

Thank you very much for answering this for me. This makes buying the chips a lot more attractive to me tbh, since it means that getting a new pet does not mean having to buy a new set of chips for each one.

Aika794

Rank 0
Aika794
PostedMay 15, 2013 3:15 am
I deleted my pet by mistake almost as soon as I got it...any solutions? and are characters given different types of pets randomly or is it by class? thanks Smile

Sunkyh

Rank 0
PostedMay 16, 2013 12:41 pm

Guide

I love this guide it's great. I just wish there were a better method to get more pets in game.