cidnemo

Rank 0
cidnemo
PostedApr 01, 2013 12:25 am
lestat_anil wrote:
SG_Ultima wrote:
You mentioned that in the VIP lounge the pet earns 100% exp.
Does this mean that each time you enter, the pet gains that much Exp?

Partially confused since it was mentioned that pets level up just as your Arkana levels.
So always thought there must be battles for them to gain EXP.

Unless of course, by just entering the VIP lounge, the pet gain EXP naturally...  

Your pet gains EXP naturally whenever it is out. The 100% means that, instead of getting 10 EXP every two minutes, your pet will gain 20 EXP every two minutes, since it will double the amount that it gets.  

I think you need to remove this statement on your first post:
"Pets naturally gain experience as you level. "

As it can cause a misunderstanding on how a pet really levels up as they gain experience by being let out, not really as "you level".
Advertisement

lestat_anil

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
lestat_anil
PostedApr 02, 2013 1:15 am
cidnemo wrote:
I think you need to remove this statement on your first post:
"Pets naturally gain experience as you level. "

As it can cause a misunderstanding on how a pet really levels up as they gain experience by being let out, not really as "you level".  

Thank you for expressing your concern over this; I edited the original post to better reflect the correct information ^^

apokalipse20

Rank 0
PostedApr 02, 2013 8:18 am
Does all the pets have the same base stats or they are diferent i cant find info anywhere does anyone know?

Buffster42

Buffster42
PostedApr 02, 2013 11:15 am

Pet Accuracy Datachip

I have a question about the Pet Accuracy Datachip. The description on the item mall says it increases the accuracy of physical attacks. Since I play a Punisher, all my attacks are ranged attacks. So my questions are:

1. What is a physical attack?
2. Is a ranged attack considered a physical attack in SB?
3. Which attacks in SB are not physical attacks?
4. Will the pet accuracy datachip help a Punisher's attacks?

It's really all the same question, but I'm hoping for an in-depth response from someone "in-the-know".

Thanks in advance for your answer(s)!!

IGN: Sarah<br> Guild: Kisses<br> Faction: Royal Guards<br> Server: Venus<br>

lestat_anil

lestat_anil
PostedApr 02, 2013 12:22 pm
apokalipse20 wrote:
Does all the pets have the same base stats or they are diferent i cant find info anywhere does anyone know?  

The generic pet that you get from the quest has the SP skill to increase your base SP. Other cash shop pets have skills to increase your HP and SP.

apokalipse20

Rank 0
PostedApr 02, 2013 12:32 pm
i understand the difference in pet skills but i want to know base stats as in sp hp recovery standing and combat are they the same or not

lestat_anil

lestat_anil
PostedApr 02, 2013 12:37 pm
Yes, they are all the same, and then as they level the amount that they regen increases.

Example: My Kelpie and my Madfly haven't been leveled at all. They both offer non-combat HP regen 10, non-combat SP regen 1, and in-combat SP regen 1. My Fleck however, which is level 8, offers non-combat HP regen 15, non-combat SP regen 2, and in-combat SP regen 1.

AyuTrex

Rank 0
PostedApr 03, 2013 1:08 am
Hello, is it possible to transfer pet between different characters on the same account? If yes, are there any other limiting factors that might affect this?

ShogunKaneka

Rank 0
ShogunKaneka
PostedApr 03, 2013 2:15 am

Re: Pet Accuracy Datachip

Buffster42 wrote:
I have a question about the Pet Accuracy Datachip. The description on the item mall says it increases the accuracy of physical attacks. Since I play a Punisher, all my attacks are ranged attacks. So my questions are:

It's really all the same question, but I'm hoping for an in-depth response from someone "in-the-know".

One answer to rule them all ..

The Pet Accuracy Datachip will help you. All your attacks will benefit it, but your Chakra damage coming along with some of your attacks will NOT have increased accuracy.

Hope that helps.

Return to the Future

Buffster42

Buffster42
PostedApr 03, 2013 12:12 pm

Re: Pet Accuracy Datachip

ShogunKaneka wrote:
Buffster42 wrote:

One answer to rule them all ..

The Pet Accuracy Datachip will help you. All your attacks will benefit it, but your Chakra damage coming along with some of your attacks will NOT have increased accuracy.

Hope that helps.  

I helps indeed! A perfect answer, thank you!!

IGN: Sarah<br> Guild: Kisses<br> Faction: Royal Guards<br> Server: Venus<br>