CrimsonTaurus

Rank 0
PostedMar 23, 2013 2:56 pm

Support for more countries?

Just because I don't live in the countries listed, doesn't mean I don't deserve it.
Hello!

I recently got into AVA and i'm absolutely loving it. I wanted to purchase some AP, but sadly the country that I'm in isn't on the list. Is there any chance of adding another country into the list of countries that allow AP buying? I know it's a lot to ask, and I'm aware that i'm just a variable here. But don't you think expanding your AP buying countries would bring in more profit?
The country I live in is the Kingdom of Bahrain. I've known Facebook games that allow mobile pay at least for the country that I live in, so why can't a fully fledged downloadable amazing quality FPS do that?
I hope you consider my request. And thank you. Please, don't flame me for asking this.
Advertisement

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedMar 23, 2013 3:33 pm
Hi! Your country doesn't need to be on the list of currencies for you to be able to buy AP. As long as the method you select supports your country, you can buy AP. According to the list of most used payment methods by country, the top three most used payment methods in Bahrain are PayPal, GoogleCheckout & Incomm.