PostedMar 23, 2013 2:27 pm

close beta

when does it start?

Advertisement

Darkoviax

Rank 1
Darkoviax
PostedMar 23, 2013 2:48 pm
Currently, there's no ETA on Closed Beta.

But, before Closed Beta, there's an upcoming Alpha testing phase, which should be happening sometime soon.
We'll know more whenever the next status report is ready to be posted.

yarito96

Rank 2
yarito96
PostedMar 23, 2013 4:14 pm

lol

abringley1083

Rank 0
abringley1083
PostedMar 23, 2013 4:29 pm
yarito96 wrote:

lol  

I WAS GONNA POST THE SAME PICTURE lol
people just don't wanna read the forums.... or even the, oh i don't know, GM ANNOUNCEMENTS lol

Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man. By then, it was nothing to me but blinding! The shadows betray you, because they belong to me!

minuzaki

Rank 4
minuzaki
PostedMar 23, 2013 6:22 pm
People are not required to read the forums.

And some people are just too lazy, or don't know where to look. You do not have to put them down for it.

yarito96

Rank 2
yarito96
PostedMar 23, 2013 6:30 pm
minuzaki wrote:

And some people are just too lazy, or don't know where to look. You do not have to put them down for it.  

yeah after all he's free to ask ^^

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedMar 23, 2013 10:44 pm
Even though it is as minuzaki says I do feel it's more then a silly question to ask seeing that the main post on is at the top and you would think that it take less time for a quick click and read. Over something like writing posting and having to keep an eye on and check back on a post that really isn't needed. =x
-sighs and pokes the posters sides-Plz oh pretty plz take 5 mins to read froums next time or maybe use the shoutout box and ask none of us bite.=3

Hope/Pray for my Grandma to make it home to my family and I guyz we love her so much and she's in Surgery </3(6/18/2014 at 5pm still hoping)

AriaSaitcho

Rank 3
AriaSaitcho
PostedMar 24, 2013 3:19 am
Zenia1 wrote:
Even though it is as minuzaki says I do feel it's more then a silly question to ask seeing that the main post on is at the top and you would think that it take less time for a quick click and read. Over something like writing posting and having to keep an eye on and check back on a post that really isn't needed. =x
-sighs and pokes the posters sides-Plz oh pretty plz take 5 mins to read froums next time or maybe use the shoutout box and ask none of us bite.=3

well not hard; more of a nibble really... XD

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedMar 24, 2013 4:52 am
minuzaki wrote:

Exactly, that person may be new to the LO Forums and has received such a warm welcome.
I doubt he will come back to LO Forums any time soon.

There is no need to facepalm or put someone down, you have all been "noobs" at some point and I am sure you did not like when others made fun of it.

yarito96

Rank 2
yarito96
PostedMar 24, 2013 5:01 am
filipvarga wrote:
minuzaki wrote:

Exactly, that person may be new to the LO Forums and has received such a warm welcome.
I doubt he will come back to LO Forums any time soon.

There is no need to facepalm or put someone down, you have all been "noobs" at some point and I am sure you did not like when others made fun of it.  

lol the faceplam isn't about the question , but this : ''be happening sometime soon. ''