GMMochi

Rank 0
GMMochi
PostedMar 23, 2013 10:18 am   Last edited by GMMochi on May 02, 2013 4:20 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Game Sage Application feedback thread.

We appreciate your feedback
.::Feedback::.

Please post your CONSTRUCTIVE feedback for applicants here!

Thank you Smile
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedMar 23, 2013 10:34 am   Last edited by sdsdssdsds on Apr 12, 2013 6:57 pm. Edited 6 times in total
Here is my feedback on the current applicants who are applying for the GS position in AeriaMobile
On a scale of
Yes
No
Neutral

Diamondgem- As far as i'm aware she is pretty impartial to the community, and always trying a fair amount to be helpful to the community. Does need a little more message board & Forum presence though, as that can be worked on in the mean time

Rating: Yes

Bomackin- Interestingly enough I think he has matured up a bit after seeing in his game in a public setting. As stated before needs more public interaction on forums. Message Board activity seems to be fine as of now, as far as i'm aware.

Rating: Neutral leaning to the positive side so far.

Thill- Lately i've seen this guy change his tune as far as i'm aware. You told people that you were going to take up issues with management, and then continue to bash, and not be helpful on threads as I've seen. Boggles my mind how quick some people can change their tune.

Rating: No

Roreddy- Haven't really seen this player active besides possibly price/team threads as he's claimed, and as noted: this has been since last applications have been opened. If he can work on activity it's a possibility, but we'll have to see for now.

Rating:Neutral Leaning towards the negative side as of now.

Pollock- If I'm being honest, I still barely see this guy in game, maybe only on one said thread regarding prices or teams not exactly sure. This was before and after the previous applications came out, and I didn't see him exactly branch out furthering forum/in game presence.

Rating: No as of for now.

GearsOfFate- Very helpful member of the pirate maidens community as far as i'm aware. Also assisting in shoutbox is a good place to start, and I hope that he only continues =)

Rating: Yes

Mr. Pboy- As far as I'm aware, all I've seen this guy do, is harass multiple users, on multiple occasions whether on the message boards in game and or other areas when possible, according to his own feedback thread it seems. Not only this, but it's interesting to note, but on his application he clearly states i've been very helpful on the forums since dec of 2012, when the account was created, and yet there's only 1 post by him?

Rating: No

AmazingKain123- I've seen this guy around somewhat, but nowhere as much as he needs to be in regards to be in this position. I think overall he's a nice person, and if he can work on activity & presence, that will be a good start.

Rating: No as for now.

PS. Will edit this post as we go along in the process, and I will make changes to these ratings as I see necessary. And please don't debate whether you think my rating is unfair to you, as I'm honestly stating what I think as of now.

LethalStizzle

Rank 0
PostedMar 23, 2013 10:39 am
-Edited by Mochi.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedMar 23, 2013 10:43 am
LethalStizzle wrote:
-Edited by Mochi  

Please follow the instructions for the application located here

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1934497

This thread is for feedback only. Thanks.

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
PostedMar 23, 2013 1:57 pm
Good Luck to every applicant!

pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
PostedMar 23, 2013 2:23 pm
Reserved for Feedback~

Zandortheshadow

Rank 0
Zandortheshadow
PostedMar 25, 2013 8:59 am

DiamondGem

Feedback
Reading over DiamondGems profile and watching her in game, she is more than qualified for this position! She has always been a golden light amidst the others on the message board threads and is very helpful to new players. She also helps enforce the rules on the board to help keep others safe! She is a very good candidate!
~Zandor

bomackin

Rank 0
bomackin
PostedMar 26, 2013 7:44 am

Diamondgem.

As a fellow applicant, I would like to throw my support to Diamondgem, she has been very active in the game, she has the right attitudes in the way she acts, she is very helpful, and will keep her word. She has been very professional,and, all in all, is an awesome person, who I believe is the best person for the job. I hope that you take her in to consideration.
Thank you!

-Bomackin.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedMar 26, 2013 8:12 am
-RESERVED-

for if i decide to give feedback for the 5th generation Aeriamobile:Gamesage Applicants

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3

Penetrator69

Rank 0
PostedMar 26, 2013 8:55 am

Thiil

Thiil was one of the first players to help me when I joined Monster Paradise, and was by far the most helpful. I've never had a question or seen anyone else ask a question that he couldn't/wouldn't answer. He's very knowledgeable about the game and I always see him helping others. Even as a regular player he is always trying to make the game enjoyable for others. I never seen him take advantage of another player or be unfair in any way, I've never seen him talk poorly upon any player or participate in any rumors, and he stays friends with those whos guilds he has left/ had to kick from his own. He is also a very creative person and I feel that he could bring a lot of new ideas to the table.

Other than having the personality for a great GS, he's in a unique time zone that many players are in, but only one other GS (that I know of). He has a unique device (most players that I know of use an Apple product). Both of these can provide the developers with information that they can use to help improve the game, and would be a good representation of the public that the other GS's cant represent. I feel that Thiil would make a great GS for both the Monster Paradise community and the developers. I hope my opinion can help in some way Smile

Posted By Aeria Mobile