minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedMar 23, 2013 11:33 am
Developers that actually listen are rare, so I'm not going to complain.

Normally with Grand Fantasia, the developers either do the exact opposite, take a break, take what we want and twist it to where it's not good, or they take us way too literally.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii
Advertisement

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedMar 23, 2013 11:31 pm

Re: Questions from an observer

GuardianSkye wrote:
what motivates you to continue supporting this game[/b], even before the alpha announcement?

Only decied to anwser this one because the others everyone have covered of course everyone does a good job. =3

But what motivates me to just keep supporting and looking forward to this game is when it got it's very 1st announcemant that it was comming out here I saw it and I just fell in love with it kind of like a love at 1st sight♥ and I just felt like I'm so going to play this game. Yeah, I didn't stick around froums for a bit but once I quit the other games I was playing and started coming around here another thing hit me a motivated me even more to be here everyday as much as a possible and that would be every single person here. I love the community so much and I like being here trying to help out,just get to know everyones personalities and the way they are.I've come and gone a bit thanks to personal problems but I notice everytime I came back people here still seem to know me and I see post on me wall and inbox from those I know here asking where I am. You can't find a better communtity then the people that have came together here to wait for this game .^ω^♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

<3

RaspberryCookie

Rank 0
RaspberryCookie
PostedMar 24, 2013 2:11 pm
that's sweet o///o I love the community also~! and the game looks so cool and fun o: