GuardianSkye

Rank 0
GuardianSkye
PostedMar 23, 2013 9:14 am

Questions from an observer

I've seen this game's forums and website has been up for a loong time, why is it just now reaching alpha? I see there's dedicated players to this game, so this is the question to you guys: what motivates you to continue supporting this game, even before the alpha announcement?

Oh, and I noticed LO has game sages already, that's unusual sense how games usually obtain them during open beta. Why is LO different?
Advertisement

greenhair

Rank 1
greenhair
PostedMar 23, 2013 9:22 am

Re: Questions from an observer

GuardianSkye wrote:
I've seen this game's forums and website has been up for a loong time, why is it just now reaching alpha? I see there's dedicated players to this game, so this is the question to you guys: what motivates you to continue supporting this game, even before the alpha announcement?  

There have been 2 Alphas already. The game hit a small setback after the 2nd alpha but instead of giving up the Devs took the feedback from the 2 alphas and completely revamped the game. LO was awesome before the revamps. The revamps took it to a whole new lvl. There is sooo much to do in LO. If ppl complain about being bored then online gaming is not for them.

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedMar 23, 2013 9:27 am
Lime Odyssey has a huge forum community patiently waiting for release, some are waiting since Lime Odyssey was first announced, over 2 years ago!

What I love about the LO Community is that they are patient without complaining about when the game is going to be released (which is not the case in other games community) and I suppose, since the community is so nice, it motivates them to come back everyday to check for news.

It is a very peaceful atmosphere here, which I like and personally, that is the reason why I come back here everyday, because it is somehow relaxing, compared to other games forums.

yarito96

Rank 2
yarito96
PostedMar 23, 2013 9:31 am
many features in 1 game , it's an anime mmorpg , and best Community I ever met ..
it's worth the waiting (till summer then goodbye)
and yeah I was asking myself too ''how there is already a GS ?'' lol .

<center></center>

cardragoon

Rank 1
cardragoon
PostedMar 23, 2013 9:32 am
The game was supposed to go live a long time ago. There has been two alphas already for the AGE version while the Thai and KR version were already in the beta stages of testing.

What happened was something that rarely happens, the developers took in the suggestions of the players who tested out the game and decided to revamp the game to make it even better and a more awesome experience for those who will play it in the future.

Sure its taking a long time but I would prefer waiting for a smooth, fun game with all the possible features available rather than an incomplete one that was rushed and eventually breaks. Besides, Aeria has a lot of new games to keep my entertained while waiting.

yarito96

Rank 2
yarito96
PostedMar 23, 2013 9:38 am
cardragoon wrote:
The game was supposed to go live a long time ago. There has been two alphas already for the AGE version while the Thai and KR version were already in the beta stages of testing.

What happened was something that rarely happens, the developers took in the suggestions of the players who tested out the game and decided to revamp the game to make it even better and a more awesome experience for those who will play it in the future.

Sure its taking a long time but I would prefer waiting for a smooth, fun game with all the possible features available rather than an incomplete one that was rushed and eventually breaks. Besides, Aeria has a lot of new games to keep my entertained while waiting.  

+ yeah you could always play other games while waiting Wink

<center></center>

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedMar 23, 2013 9:57 am

GuardianSkye wrote:

Oh, and I noticed LO has game sages already, that's unusual sense how games usually obtain them during open beta. Why is LO different?  

The game was thought to go into it's beta phases and so GS's were chosen. But since there was a revamp, most GS's either left for a different game or resigned altogether. This does not mean that there won't be anymore GS's for the game, however I believe that Aeria will wait till CBT or even OBT to chose any more GS's Smile Rest assured that the current GS's are knowledgeable about LO to an extent Smile (since it's not out yet)

abringley1083

Rank 0
abringley1083
PostedMar 23, 2013 10:07 am

GuardianSkye wrote:
what motivates you to continue supporting this game, even before the alpha announcement?  

like everyone else said, two alphas in the past, and this is the first after a huge revamp. Both of those alphas were so awesome. A small part of me says I've been waiting for over 2 years and even in the short period of time we had when there was silence from any AGE official, I continued to come back and believe. having said that, I believe we're so close, why would I give up now?
also, the features of the game are phenomenal. There's so much to do in such a small game, it's a beautiful thing. and after having dipped myself into the 2 English alphas and a Korean CB T, I need more

*lurks back into darkness*

Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man. By then, it was nothing to me but blinding! The shadows betray you, because they belong to me!

yulino

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
yulino
PostedMar 23, 2013 10:24 am

qawsar wrote:
GuardianSkye wrote:

The game was thought to go into it's beta phases and so GS's were chosen. But since there was a revamp, most GS's either left for a different game or resigned altogether. This does not mean that there won't be anymore GS's for the game, however I believe that Aeria will wait till CBT or even OBT to chose any more GS's Smile Rest assured that the current GS's are knowledgeable about LO to an extent Smile (since it's not out yet)  

^This.
There was a LO GameSage applications right after Alpha, in which GSes were appointed there.
Again; I have high hopes for LO and don't mind waiting. What motivates me now is the recent updates KR has been informing their players with. Sparks back the excitement I have for this game.

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedMar 23, 2013 11:30 am
Simply the fact that the Developer took players suggestions in consideration and is attempting a complete revamp to suit its players needs is just a great and positive thing. It shows that the Developer cares about its players.