cameraboy

Rank 0
PostedMar 23, 2013 6:37 am

my AP is stolen sent a ticket its opened and no reply

someone stole AP no and support from aeria at all
March 20 2013, someone either managed to hack my accnt etc and used it to buy some items that Im not familiar with, most likely becuase I dont play the game. Anyway here is the items that were bought and how many AP used.

2013-03-20 09:58:14
Cristal d'Eden
13,800 AP

2013-03-20 09:58:23
Cristal d'Eden
3,450 AP

2013-03-20 09:58:31
Appel Mondial
29 AP

I do not know what game these items are from, I only play Alliance of Valiant Arms, as soon as I discovered this, which was only within 4hrs since those transactions were made and immediately changed my password (not sure if it will help) and sent a ticket. More than a day later its status changed from unopened to opened and still no reply from AERIA at all, even just telling me that there are looking into my problem. So here I am posting this cause Aeria is not telling me anything after days of waiting.

Also I have a high rank character for AVA with lots of Weapons (more than 80+) that I have been playing since AVA was still in beta back in IJJI, and yet the character doesnt seem to be used and nothing changed which leads me to suspect that someone just managed to learn my username and password and login with it on their own game (I suspect Eden Eternal) and used my AP on it.

Need Help Really, I have been saving that AP for a good day like a good event or something and now I cant since someone else used it. Thats more than 150$ worth of AP.
Advertisement

Relaera

Rank 4
Relaera
PostedMar 23, 2013 7:33 am
The security flaw that was previously exploited in English Eden Eternal seems to have surfaced in the French version. They'll most likely refund your AP, but you should know that there is almost a 0% chance that it was someone with your password. On the same token, changing your password will not actually prevent this one from happening.

cameraboy

Rank 0
PostedMar 23, 2013 8:41 am
Relaera wrote:
The security flaw that was previously exploited in English Eden Eternal seems to have surfaced in the French version. They'll most likely refund your AP, but you should know that there is almost a 0% chance that it was someone with your password. On the same token, changing your password will not actually prevent this one from happening.  

Thanks for telling me, Aeria did not tell me anything at all, and they say they care about us players. I hope that is the case, I have kept my accnt safe for almost 5yrs, well 5yrs because it started with IJJI and still hope that AVA will be as good as it was before. Aeria just keeps giving me reasons to quit, I have been holding out, most of my friends who I play with on AVA regularly have left and I still remained in the hopes the game will be as good as it was again. (BRING BACK DEATH VALLEY AND FIX CO-OP SO IT WONT LAG).

Still AERIA REPLY IF YOU REALLY CARE, dont keep me waiting for nothing, because from my point of view, "AERIA SAW MY MESSAGE AND COMPLETELY IGNORED ME".

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedMar 23, 2013 10:21 am
cameraboy wrote:
Relaera wrote:

Thanks for telling me, Aeria did not tell me anything at all, and they say they care about us players. I hope that is the case, I have kept my accnt safe for almost 5yrs, well 5yrs because it started with IJJI and still hope that AVA will be as good as it was before. Aeria just keeps giving me reasons to quit, I have been holding out, most of my friends who I play with on AVA regularly have left and I still remained in the hopes the game will be as good as it was again. (BRING BACK DEATH VALLEY AND FIX CO-OP SO IT WONT LAG).

Still AERIA REPLY IF YOU REALLY CARE, dont keep me waiting for nothing, because from my point of view, "AERIA SAW MY MESSAGE AND COMPLETELY IGNORED ME".  

Billing has up to 72 "business hours" to officially respond. According to that it hasn't been yet.

Relaera

Rank 4
Relaera
PostedMar 23, 2013 11:14 am
cameraboy wrote:

Aeria saw your message and is likely looking into the issue so that they can get more complete information before responding to your ticket. They're probably checking your account logins, IPs, and purchase history to be sure that it wasn't you that spent the AP.

ShinodaMariko

Rank 0
PostedApr 28, 2013 7:33 pm
This happened recently to me too.
A series of purchases on things I never heard of. (Kristall Monsun, Edenkristall)
I sent a ticket right on the same day, and had been waiting for a week with no respond.
Is that usually how long it takes?

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedApr 28, 2013 11:22 pm
I'd just like to add that RTs should not be posted in public.

Burned - [Website][Forum Topic]

ccsultima

Rank 3
ccsultima
PostedApr 29, 2013 1:10 am
filipvarga wrote:
I'd just like to add that RTs should not be posted in public.  

Adding onto this, if you receive no reply within 48-72 hours, you can forward the RT# to your game's GSes and they can bring it to a GM's attention.

| [GS]Sylus - Valkyrie - Free Knights | Post your Valkyrie event ideas! |