piratess39

Rank 0
piratess39
PostedMar 22, 2013 11:59 pm   Last edited by piratess39 on Mar 23, 2013 5:32 pm. Edited 1 time in total

AP Hacked

Account opened! <updated>
What the heck? All my ap spent on another game I never played, I get banned, and a week goes by and no response to tickets. Other people had their ap hacked and still in game. Can I get some help?

Thanks so much GM_skwirl for your help on this. Hoepfully the ap will get restored before end of the week. Smile
Advertisement

Lyyrian

Rank 5
Lyyrian
木ノ葉隠れの里, Konohagakure no Sato United States
PostedMar 23, 2013 12:03 am
You need to send a ticket to http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/support

Include a screen shot of the AP log. The GMs will be locking down your account to protect it from any further hacking attempts. You will be asked a series of questions to prove the account is yours. Just do what they ask and they will take care of you.

I would also advising changing the password up right now to avoid any further access.

Good luck.

IAmUrBby

Rank 0
PostedMar 23, 2013 3:42 am
Lyyrian wrote:
You need to send a ticket to http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/support

Include a screen shot of the AP log. The GMs will be locking down your account to protect it from any further hacking attempts. You will be asked a series of questions to prove the account is yours. Just do what they ask and they will take care of you.

I would also advising changing the password up right now to avoid any further access.

Good luck.  

piratess39 wrote:
I get banned, and a week goes by and no response to tickets  

Good effort tho.

But to answer your question, that's how they roll. You might be lucky and get some help, or they just gonna ignore you forever or put the blame on you somehow by making up shi t.

Good Luck.

piratess39

Rank 0
piratess39
PostedMar 23, 2013 8:26 am
Did all that - Changed pw, changed email, sent copy of ap spent. Thanks for your response, it comfirms what I thought, except this issue has happened to others and they get to keep their account. Also, several ppl thought I would have the block thing resolved sooner. But then 1 person told me he had to keep responding to auto emails until he got a real person. Took them 2 weeks to get ap back.

"I would also advising changing the password up right now to avoid any further access."

BTW, now that my account is banned, I can't change my pw.

JohnytheGod

Rank 3
JohnytheGod
PostedMar 23, 2013 8:43 am
Maybe someone Broke you Password and did something illegal with your Account/ GMs are having it Locked to see what's going on. But Yeah you Should Send a ticket and tell them what the problem is and...

CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD OFTEN!

heena9

Rank 0
PostedMar 23, 2013 9:04 am
GMs will lie and say that your account was hacked and someone did fraud on your account. The truth is that it is a security issue in their billing department and they refuse to fix it. This has been confirmed with some of the GS's in game. I suggest responding to the auto generated emails until a real person responds with a real solution. At some point they will ask you a series of question to confirm its your account...thats when you know that a real person has finally responded...but this is not the point where you ticket gets resolved. Still takes another week to get the AP back becuase you will still get auto responses that have nothing to do with the ticket in question. Like I said, just keep responding to the tickets...keep bugging them.

GM_skwirl

GameMaster: USA
GM_skwirl
PostedMar 23, 2013 9:22 am

Re: AP Hacked

and then account closed
piratess39 wrote:
What the heck? All my ap spent on another game I never played, I get banned, and a week goes by and no response to tickets. Other people had their ap hacked and still in game. Can I get some help?  

piratess39: Depending on the exact situation, this should be a quick and easy fix. If you directed the ticket to the Shaiya US team then it shouldn't take a week to get a response.

First, make sure you're checking the right e-mail address for responses. If you would like to post the ticket number, I can look into it (or send it to me in a PM if you're more comfortable with that).

piratess39

Rank 0
piratess39
PostedMar 25, 2013 11:40 am
Now that I can get into my account, I see that my ticket has been open for one week. I hope the ap can be returned before eom.