Author Message

WoodPecker.

Rank 5
WoodPecker.
Joined
22 Sep 2012
Posts
5854
Location
Edmonton,Alberta (Toronto now) Canada
PostedMar 22, 2013 4:32 pm   Last edited by WoodPecker. on Mar 24, 2013 9:27 pm. Edited 4 times in total

Woods Shop

Not Exactly A Trade. im giving away these guns if you pay for the transfer fee.
but only during a tier.

reason im giving it is because i only use a select few guns.
not sure if this is legal or not.. since im not exactly selling anything.. just giving it away


Red Tiger Ak74 (Reserved for Darell)
Phantom FNFAL (Reserved for Darell)
Cutie m4a1 ( Reserved for Ryce)
2x Blue Dragon Psg-1
RedTiger Psg-1
M4A1 M0D

xfire is Woody4s

if anyone would like to talk.
Advertisement

XsnipergirlX

GameSage: Soldier Front
XsnipergirlX
Joined
09 Dec 2010
Posts
4526
Location
Mini Chinatown Canada
PostedMar 22, 2013 4:34 pm
Nope.

WoodPecker.

Rank 5
WoodPecker.
Joined
22 Sep 2012
Posts
5854
Location
Edmonton,Alberta (Toronto now) Canada
PostedMar 22, 2013 4:38 pm

rc

XsnipergirlX wrote:
Nope.  


_PuB_StaR_ wrote:
a lot of ppl still do it tho even tho its illegal.  



it says This forum is for item TRADING not item SELLING. Sales of items or weapons from an Aeria Games account is a violation of Section 9 of the Aeria Games Terms of Service and is subject to a temporary or even permanent suspension.

well, im not exactly selling anything, unless the tier is considered a means of profit?

From Gus, With Love.

BrntFrydRyce

Rank 3
BrntFrydRyce
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
1143
Location
Los Angeles United States
PostedMar 22, 2013 5:02 pm

Re: rc

WoodPecker. wrote:
XsnipergirlX wrote:
Nope.  


_PuB_StaR_ wrote:
a lot of ppl still do it tho even tho its illegal.  



it says This forum is for item TRADING not item SELLING. Sales of items or weapons from an Aeria Games account is a violation of Section 9 of the Aeria Games Terms of Service and is subject to a temporary or even permanent suspension.

well, im not exactly selling anything, unless the tier is considered a means of profit?  


^ true man

Bilbonsacquet

Rank 2
Bilbonsacquet
Joined
10 Dec 2012
Posts
418
Location
Trois-Rivières Canada
PostedMar 22, 2013 5:20 pm
vouch for this guy i traded him and he went first

<center><center>

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
Joined
06 Jan 2012
Posts
5140
Location
las vegas United States
PostedMar 22, 2013 7:09 pm

Re: rc

WoodPecker. wrote:
XsnipergirlX wrote:
Nope.  


_PuB_StaR_ wrote:
a lot of ppl still do it tho even tho its illegal.  



it says This forum is for item TRADING not item SELLING. Sales of items or weapons from an Aeria Games account is a violation of Section 9 of the Aeria Games Terms of Service and is subject to a temporary or even permanent suspension.

well, im not exactly selling anything, unless the tier is considered a means of profit?  


people paying for the transfer fee is still considered selling coz u will be accepting money from others(for u to buy the transfer fee) - just explaining why its against the TOS

.Gohan

Rank 2
.Gohan
Joined
04 Mar 2013
Posts
586
Location
United States
PostedMar 22, 2013 7:25 pm

Re: rc

PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
WoodPecker. wrote:
XsnipergirlX wrote:
Nope.  


_PuB_StaR_ wrote:
a lot of ppl still do it tho even tho its illegal.  



it says This forum is for item TRADING not item SELLING. Sales of items or weapons from an Aeria Games account is a violation of Section 9 of the Aeria Games Terms of Service and is subject to a temporary or even permanent suspension.

well, im not exactly selling anything, unless the tier is considered a means of profit?  


people paying for the transfer fee is still considered selling coz u will be accepting money from others(for u to buy the transfer fee) - just explaining why its against the TOS  

wrong o.o

aMzXile xFire xDamaa

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
Joined
06 Jan 2012
Posts
5140
Location
las vegas United States
PostedMar 22, 2013 10:45 pm

Re: rc

.Gohan wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
WoodPecker. wrote:
XsnipergirlX wrote:
Nope.  


_PuB_StaR_ wrote:
a lot of ppl still do it tho even tho its illegal.  



it says This forum is for item TRADING not item SELLING. Sales of items or weapons from an Aeria Games account is a violation of Section 9 of the Aeria Games Terms of Service and is subject to a temporary or even permanent suspension.

well, im not exactly selling anything, unless the tier is considered a means of profit?  


people paying for the transfer fee is still considered selling coz u will be accepting money from others(for u to buy the transfer fee) - just explaining why its against the TOS  

wrong o.o  


sure bud. just do it but if u will get banned make sure u can accept the consequence lol

.Gohan

Rank 2
.Gohan
Joined
04 Mar 2013
Posts
586
Location
United States
PostedMar 22, 2013 11:21 pm

Re: rc

PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
.Gohan wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
WoodPecker. wrote:
XsnipergirlX wrote:
Nope.  


_PuB_StaR_ wrote:
a lot of ppl still do it tho even tho its illegal.  



it says This forum is for item TRADING not item SELLING. Sales of items or weapons from an Aeria Games account is a violation of Section 9 of the Aeria Games Terms of Service and is subject to a temporary or even permanent suspension.

well, im not exactly selling anything, unless the tier is considered a means of profit?  


people paying for the transfer fee is still considered selling coz u will be accepting money from others(for u to buy the transfer fee) - just explaining why its against the TOS  

wrong o.o  


sure bud. just do it but if u will get banned make sure u can accept the consequence lol  

if u go on other games on aeria they sell ap cards for in game item or in game cash.

aMzXile xFire xDamaa

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
Joined
06 Jan 2012
Posts
5140
Location
las vegas United States
PostedMar 22, 2013 11:24 pm

Re: rc

.Gohan wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
.Gohan wrote:
PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
WoodPecker. wrote:
XsnipergirlX wrote:
Nope.  


_PuB_StaR_ wrote:
a lot of ppl still do it tho even tho its illegal.  



it says This forum is for item TRADING not item SELLING. Sales of items or weapons from an Aeria Games account is a violation of Section 9 of the Aeria Games Terms of Service and is subject to a temporary or even permanent suspension.

well, im not exactly selling anything, unless the tier is considered a means of profit?  


people paying for the transfer fee is still considered selling coz u will be accepting money from others(for u to buy the transfer fee) - just explaining why its against the TOS  

wrong o.o  


sure bud. just do it but if u will get banned make sure u can accept the consequence lol  

if u go on other games on aeria they sell ap cards for in game item or in game cash.  


those are other games. and if u dont know, it was allowed before in the beginning, but they changed it afterwards.

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1805607
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: