mimi.kiki.naka

Rank 0
PostedMar 22, 2013 2:41 pm   Last edited by mimi.kiki.naka on Mar 22, 2013 5:15 pm. Edited 1 time in total

DDTank Tasks

Tasks for every level.
I'm looking for tasks for Levels 1-50.

I'm collecting this info, so...

DON'T say that I'll find out soon. I'm the kind of person who likes their tips asap.

NO abbreviations! And, I say an image of MORE quests. Just name any quest you get, the description with the quest, the thing you need to do to complete it, and the rewards.
Advertisement

s.in

Rank 0
s.in
PostedMar 22, 2013 3:05 pm
lv35 (35+ ?)
-td/scd/gh
-dzd/gsmd/tvd
-th/sch
-dzh/tvh/gsmh

lv25-30
-tn/scn/tvn
-dzn/gsmn/gd
-td/scd/gh

lv30-35
-th/sch
dzn/gsmn/gd
td/scd/gh

KatKat1231

Rank 2
KatKat1231
PostedMar 24, 2013 12:24 pm
Lol sin he said no abbreviations xD

TD = Cthulu Difficult

SCD = Shadow Castle Difficult

TH Cthulu Heroic

SCH = Shadow Castle Heroic

GD = Gulu Difficult

GH = Gulu Heroic

DZN = Dragon Zone Normal

DZD = Dragon Zone Difficult

DZH = Dragon Zone Heroic

GSMD = Gulu Sports Meeting Difficult

GSMH = Gulu Sports Meeting Heroic

TVD = Temporal Vortex Difficult

ohbloo91

Rank 0
ohbloo91
PostedMar 24, 2013 11:25 pm
But remember! It is best to have at least a certain amount of power or stats to do a specific boat. Unless you are doing a boat with many professional players, it is sometimes best to wait. So just because you are at a certain level does not necessarily mean you should attempt. But if you want to, then feel free! The best of luck to all players out there(:

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedMar 25, 2013 12:17 am

KatKat1231

TD = Cthulu Difficult

SCD = Shadow Castle Difficult

TH Cthulu Heroic

SCH = Shadow Castle Heroic

GD = Gulu Difficult

GH = Gulu Heroic

DZN = Dragon Zone Normal

DZD = Dragon Zone Difficult

DZH = Dragon Zone Heroic

GSMD = Gulu Sports Meeting Difficult

GSMH = Gulu Sports Meeting Heroic

TVD = Temporal Vortex Difficult  

For Shadow Castle Difficult having about 700+ all stats is a good way to go. Point is having 6k hp and 700 def to make healing go to a minimum. Also having about the same kind of offense helps too.

Shadow Castle Heroic 850+ defense with 7k hp and +12 aa along with +12 weapon is advised.

Cthulhu Difficult about 800 defense with 6.5k hp.

Cthulhu Heroic 900+ defense, +12 aa is advised along with 7k+ hp and +12 weapon.

Gulu Difficult having about 5k hp and 600 defense is acceptable.

Gulu Heroic having 700+ defense, 6.5k hp and a +9 or higher angelic arm is ideal, also a good damage output as the final boss does have armor on.

Dragon Zone Difficult you need about 700+ defense, 6.5k hp and good damage output.

Dragon Zone Heroic you need to have 1k+ defense, and about 7.5k+ hp with *AA or AA at +12. Everything has to be +12 by the way.

Gulu Sports Difficult 750+ defense and 7k hp is best. An aa of +10 is also recommended.

Gulu Sports Heroic 1k+ defense and 8k hp. +12 everything and *aa is must.

Time Vortex Difficult you need 1k+ defense, +12 everything and 8k+ hp.

Time Vortex Heroic you need 1.5k+ defense, gold everything, 14k+ hp *aa at +12 with aa league boost.

If you have players of this caliber and requirements you'll pass all the boats if you and them meet the criteria. Prizes for all the Difficult boats are cardboxes, lv4 pearls, slv3 pearls, clothing and jr drills along with weapon pieces or arm pieces. Has chance to spill energy stones too.

Heroic boats give the same thing but also can give boom, spear, axe, *aa, barok shield, ES5, S-lv4 pearls