DracheMitfahre

Rank 0
PostedMar 22, 2013 2:32 pm

Get rid of 100 BP bonus

Get rid of the 100 BP bonus just for "showing up at RVR" per round. All it is doing is creating a group of lazy players who stand on the bridge and then step away from their computers while RVR takes place to earn 300 BP without even doing anything.
Advertisement

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedMar 22, 2013 3:05 pm
I thought players have to get a kill/get shared BP for attacking an opponent to be counted as "RvR participant"?

I never went to RvR without getting a kill so I cannot confirm that, but it should work same as during Castle Siege - no kill, no participation BP.

Burned - [Website][Forum Topic]

Anarchist69x

Rank 4
Anarchist69x
PostedMar 22, 2013 3:08 pm
Joined Chirpy's party the other day while installing Dragon's Prophet and I was near the bridge guards and still got BP for being within range then got the participation BP as well. Didn't cast a single ability. Who knows? This game has a lot of random issues :/

DracheMitfahre

Rank 0
PostedMar 22, 2013 3:29 pm
filipvarga wrote:
I thought players have to get a kill/get shared BP for attacking an opponent to be counted as "RvR participant"?

I never went to RvR without getting a kill so I cannot confirm that, but it should work same as during Castle Siege - no kill, no participation BP.  

As long as you are standing in the RVR spawn you will still get the 100 BP bonus per round.

TreishaSempai

Rank 4
TreishaSempai
PostedMar 22, 2013 7:41 pm
I do agree with this issue thread. The devs keep adding bandaids to the gangrenous wound that is RvR when, instead, they need to focus on 1) new pvp options we *could* be having instead, 2) better BP rewards and incentives, and 3) FPS fix sooner.

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedMar 22, 2013 7:43 pm

Re: Get rid of 100 BP bonus

DracheMitfahre wrote:
Get rid of the 100 BP bonus just for "showing up at RVR" per round. All it is doing is creating a group of lazy players who stand on the bridge and then step away from their computers while RVR takes place to earn 300 BP without even doing anything.  
Just add what i suggested: Whenever you are hold still for more than 5 min you get automatically Kicked to the FAREST town.

Who partecipate NEED a reward somehow. The problem are not the BP, the problem are the community that sucks and act like a lazy player..

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|

Nornkitty

Rank 2
Nornkitty
PostedMar 22, 2013 7:47 pm
Like a few of us have said before, with the FPS and the number issues as well as not having other PvP options like I have posted in my thread for a few solutions to it, the people who are outnumbered give up and just simply find the easy fix that is just either going afk farming bp or just farming the easy bp period. I'd like PvP to be more strategy and balanced instead of it being who shows up with the most amount of players wins.

-Norn-

annsachd

Rank 1
annsachd
PostedMar 22, 2013 9:52 pm

Bryan.Fury wrote:
DracheMitfahre wrote:
Just add what i suggested: Whenever you are hold still for more than 5 min you get automatically Kicked to the FAREST town.

Who partecipate NEED a reward somehow. The problem are not the BP, the problem are the community that sucks and act like a lazy player..  

+1 to this

I also suggest: In order to receive the BP/GP reward a kill should be required for EACH 5 minute round.

Like an EMP "go play Solitaire it requires no skill or emotion to play"

d_messenjah

Rank 0
PostedMar 22, 2013 10:12 pm
I am also in favor of finding a solution to this problem and I have to admit the Devs need to find another way to reward the participants. I am also doing the afk thing in rvr and i don't want to be a hypocrite, it's free so I will also take my chance on it. Check your guildies too if they are not doing it because i also see some of your guildies doing it. LIke what I have said, I am in favor of fixing this matter but as long as it's there I will do it too. I am not a hypocrite.

eillin23

Rank 0
eillin23
PostedMar 23, 2013 12:22 am

Bryan.Fury wrote:
DracheMitfahre wrote:

Agree100%, 20 or more players standing in spawnpoint every RvR just to get the 100 BP, while we others struggle to win