Author Message

dracul1988

Rank 0
Joined
24 Feb 2013
Posts
18
Location
Portugal
PostedApr 08, 2013 12:50 am
For that same porpose i have created a guild. Cheap prices for the guild, and i know to who im selling.

BTW avoid selling anything to a guy named Remedy and his guild, they are the culprits behind the failing economy.
Advertisement

AkuTenshiiZero

Rank 0
AkuTenshiiZero
Joined
04 Feb 2009
Posts
79
Location
United States
PostedApr 08, 2013 3:59 am
dracul1988 wrote:
For that same porpose i have created a guild. Cheap prices for the guild, and i know to who im selling.

BTW avoid selling anything to a guy named Remedy and his guild, they are the culprits behind the failing economy.  


I mentioned a couple days ago that this game needs a trade union, a group of trusted players who can buy/sell items at approved prices. It's honestly the only way I see things getting anywhere, we just need to create a second economy and keep known resellers out of it.

dracul1988

Rank 0
Joined
24 Feb 2013
Posts
18
Location
Portugal
PostedApr 08, 2013 4:04 am
Thats exactly right! Union between the guilds to fight against this, im trying to recrute more people anyone interested may join, pm WyvernGod. About the union im opened to any guild who wants to join our cause, so just pm me here or in game!

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Bladebashes

Rank 0
Bladebashes
Joined
19 May 2011
Posts
32
Location
Plymouth United Kingdom
PostedApr 08, 2013 4:05 am
dracul1988 wrote:
For that same porpose i have created a guild. Cheap prices for the guild, and i know to who im selling.

BTW avoid selling anything to a guy named Remedy and his guild, they are the culprits behind the failing economy.  


Wow just wow im in that guild that's "ruining the economy" and I can tell you, that you are so wrong. Barely any of us sell things higher than their actual prices, and with me I sell things pretty cheap, and just as an added bonus I've even gave items out for free to many people even those who aren't even in the guild and im not just talking about a bunch of data and things that are easily acquired (I'll leave you to figure out what items I do give away for free).

Also you just can't put the blame on one guild we only have like 38 members and there is defiantly way more than 38 people selling items at monstrous prices.

And if you feel that im being hostile to you, then you are correct, cause what you is said is completely without fact, and the fact you are putting all blame on the one guild which im in and the fact I do the complete opposite of those who are ruining the economy, your statement greatly insults me.

dracul1988

Rank 0
Joined
24 Feb 2013
Posts
18
Location
Portugal
PostedApr 08, 2013 4:09 am
LOL you must be joking right? You the one who buys and resells at high cost are ofended? Please stop being a kid and admit what you have done! And it isnt just me to prove youre not selling things cheap!
Like i said most of the members pf that guild is the culprits of the inflactuation, doesnt mean its all of them but since all i hear is people talking bad about some of them i supose the guild must suport them.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Bladebashes

Rank 0
Bladebashes
Joined
19 May 2011
Posts
32
Location
Plymouth United Kingdom
PostedApr 08, 2013 4:26 am
dracul1988 wrote:
LOL you must be joking right? You the one who buys and resells at high cost are ofended? Please stop being a kid and admit what you have done! And it isnt just me to prove youre not selling things cheap!
Like i said most of the members pf that guild is the culprits of the inflactuation, doesnt mean its all of them but since all i hear is people talking bad about some of them i supose the guild must suport them.  


Tell me, where is your proof that we buy things low and sell the same things high, i think you don't any or at least at this very moment cause if you did you would have shown it already.

You never said "most" in that post you said "avoid selling anything to a guy named Remedy and his guild" that means all not most, and if you did meant most back then, then you should have said most of the guild, not just guild.

"Admit what you have done!" all right i will, i have been buying ap items with ap and have been giving them to people ive been playing with for a price of 0 bits. So what you said does give me reason to be offended.

and please tell me how you came to the conclusion that im acting like a kid from the last post.

Bladebashes

Rank 0
Bladebashes
Joined
19 May 2011
Posts
32
Location
Plymouth United Kingdom
PostedApr 08, 2013 4:30 am
And besides most old members are gone now and few other old members will be gone in a couple days, so most of the guild members are new people and you can't really put the blame on them as well.

dracul1988

Rank 0
Joined
24 Feb 2013
Posts
18
Location
Portugal
PostedApr 08, 2013 4:31 am
First you ask for proof cause you know we only have our word, no one takes a screen for this.
Secondly if i remember a time when someone asked you for a draco green, wich you saod was 700M then out of the blue started auction it, no one offere you went to dats and open a shop sellibg it for 875M 175m more than what i offered withought even saying anything, that proves to me youre not a good person.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

dracul1988

Rank 0
Joined
24 Feb 2013
Posts
18
Location
Portugal
PostedApr 08, 2013 4:35 am
Sorry but the things i saw you selling was not for 0bits and if after you gave them the item where is the proof of that like you are asking me to prove for your overpricing?

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Bladebashes

Rank 0
Bladebashes
Joined
19 May 2011
Posts
32
Location
Plymouth United Kingdom
PostedApr 08, 2013 4:37 am
dracul1988 wrote:
First you ask for proof cause you know we only have our word, no one takes a screen for this.
Secondly if i remember a time when someone asked you for a draco green, wich you saod was 700M then out of the blue started auction it, no one offere you went to dats and open a shop sellibg it for 875M 175m more than what i offered withought even saying anything, that proves to me youre not a good person.  


you see thats quite intersting i never had a draco green digiegg in my possesion ever cause digieggs i find in the field i just scan for digicores, and the ap eggs i buy i hatch for myself, also i haven't really been selling items for weeks now. and now i'm think your acting like a kid now since everything you just said right there is a complete lie
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: