XRBRick

Rank 0
PostedMar 22, 2013 2:13 pm
Unfortunately, I think our intentions will really fall on deaf ears...
Advertisement

jlcbubba

Rank 4
jlcbubba
PostedMar 24, 2013 8:53 am
Get rid of the botters for good, that might make a difference. The biggest issue I'm currently finding with inflation is the players who go around buying "cheap" to "regular" priced stuff, then selling it for a massively inflated price (I sold an item a week or two ago for 500M (was a burst item), and then found the same item in someone's shop a few minutes later for twice the price), something should be done about that if possible.

(P.S: I never sell Data for above 1M unless I typed in the wrong box, never sell normal hatching Eggs for over 10M, I've never sold Glasses at above 20M, and any AP items I do put in shop on rare occasions are always on the cheap end of the scale at the time)

Vaugh2

Rank 0
PostedMar 24, 2013 9:14 am
never gonna sell ap items again, now have the means to farm ingame currency myself. Solution to your overpricing problem

Tsarius

Rank 0
PostedMar 24, 2013 10:48 am
dracul1988 wrote:
I kinda understand why they dont mess with the game, but if this continues people will go away, it doesnt take a expert to see that from the moment the game opened till now thers a diference between 600people online to 100-200 people online now... (kinda guessing there)

It's not that they don't mess with the game, they can't.

A normal game for Aeria has them in direct contact with the developers, and the devs don't need cash shop to make money off the game, so any suggestions that are made by Aeria normally make it into the game assuming that they're not balance breaking.

However, in this case it's filtered through joymax, who seem to be more interested in bottom dollar instead of player enjoyment. This means that any suggestions Aeria does send go through the scrutiny of "Will this lose us a small amount of money?" If the answer is no, the suggestion is sent to the devs. If the answer is yes...it's ignored.

I will note that this is all speculation and I do not work for either company, so I am not entirely certain this is how things work. Certainly looks and feels like it though.

lostsword92

Rank 2
lostsword92
PostedMar 24, 2013 5:30 pm

Beware Walls of text. Sunglasses on before read.

*Stretches hands* All about inflation revealed.
Here it goes.....

Okay, what causes the prices to inflate overnite?

Main factors: Resellers / Greedy AP sellers -> Mob mentality / Monkey see monkey do.

Notice why i do not add in botters. Yeah, they might farm off money at insane rates, but do notice due to the limited place of Warehouse, they gotta clear off their stocks asap, so the next could have come in. In some ways, yes they do benefit the community to a certain extent, but still i do not support botting.

From the buyers' side,
It's right as above said. We will need to educate the public about the "Common price". And say no to overpriced selling. Seriously, prices have risen too much, due to some monopoly of items, striking ones are BuP/evo. Evo can be farmed off, so that 1 dont really matter. But BuP for 60m? U gotta be kidding. Yet ppl are feeding money into them. And the Greedy APers are laughing their way thru to the bank.

Cmon guys stop buying overpriced stuff. Learn the prices, ask around.
Stop feeding those monkeys. Our hard earned Bits shouldnt be used as Bananas.

Solutions:
-High levelled players (if they are kind enough) can set up a thread for "Common Pricing" for newbies to refer to. However that thread must be monitored carefully and updated regularly by a non biased player.
-For data/digieggs, always do a "track on friends". Buy from friends instead of OP vendors. What do i mean by tracking? Ask em where they are training on, in some good days, u might be killing what he need, therefore trading occurs, instead of just Greedy monkeys slashing u for Bits.

Resellers
Obviously main factor that causes inflation.

To counter them: DO NOT PRICE UR ITEMS CHEAPLY. SERIOUSLY DONT. UR KILLING THE COMMUNITY.
Why? They are just gonna resell your stuff to other poor players. And the things u need will come to you at overpriced prices cuz other players sold them cheaply.
Yes it sells fast, but do u think of what ur doing? You're actually harming other newbie players who might need the item.

Solutions:
It may sound stupid. Yes, price at average pricing, or even slightly higher. This will curb resellers from buying/hoarding and reselling as the time taken to resell < Bits they earned from reselling.

I have sold Rena 4/5s for 1.2T (average price of 1T that time). 1 guy bought it, and trying to resell for 1.8T (saw him for 1week+shouting in DATS chl1 now Laughing )

For APers, It's the same. They own a "better form of currency". But still, Warehouse has limited places. It's just really a patience game. Demand's patience vs Supply's Patience (Hence the price elasticity involved.)
Instead of wandering in DATS and hoping u can find cheap stuff / price drops, how about going to train/farm instead? With a better amount of money (and APers will have lost some patience trying to vend), u may be able to buy things cheaper. With a better digi, u can farm faster / higher level equips and u can sell back to the APers/resellers who spent their time in DATS. Feed those monkeys with their own medicine.

Okay guys u can take off ur sunglasses now. XD

dracul1988

Rank 0
PostedMar 25, 2013 12:51 am
I understand all what you guys are saying, what im starting to do is stuff from the cash shop, evos and eggs, i only sell them to those who need, so i know that im selling to a person who is goin to need it.

But bottom line you never know to who youre selling and some people need to make money and buying low to sell high is a profitable way, but a thing is to buy evos at 100M and sell them at 140M, another is selling them at 300M...

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Ericrodriguez10

Rank 1
PostedMar 25, 2013 2:48 am
Indeed, i seen more people overpricing this. The only person i buy from is Duckiee, he lowers all the prices (4/5 for 400m or 5/5 600m - 1t etc.) So just p.m him or go to his stores in the data center in channel 1. Good Luck!!

Posted By Aeria Mobile

lostsword92

Rank 2
lostsword92
PostedMar 25, 2013 3:09 am
Ericrodriguez10 wrote:
Indeed, i seen more people overpricing this. The only person i buy from is Duckiee, he lowers all the prices (4/5 for 400m or 5/5 600m - 1t etc.) So just p.m him or go to his stores in the data center in channel 1. Good Luck!!  

Used to do that last time.
But the economy is so bad, i cant do it anymore. XD

4/5 is priced at 1.5T~2.5T now.
5/5 is priced at 7T~15T.

The most i can do if i buy AP, is sell 4/5 at 1.2T. If not i will incur a very bad loss.
For 5/5, most probably i will self use.

Today i asked for a 7T 5/5 Monodramon to be sold at 3.5T (the price should be at)
And im pretty sure he resells as he Megaphones B> 5/5 all the time.
Guess what he tells me?
4/5 is already 2.5T. So, sorry no.

Mob mentality. Monkey see monkey do. Greedy monkeys eat more bananas. So the rest of the monkeys follow..... We gotta starve those monkeys.

And some resellers even claim that my chips are too exp (yeah i priced it slightly higher so that resells cant be done. And u see resellers ranting. XD)

j999111

Rank 0
PostedMar 25, 2013 4:01 am
Buying 5/5 Xveemon Very Happy~not for reselling but for use offer me thanks. IGN : j9911

mattdemon736

Rank 0
mattdemon736
PostedMar 25, 2013 12:52 pm
I love what you just said lostword, it's so true^^