dracul1988

Rank 0
PostedMar 22, 2013 8:14 am

Overpricing

Well since nobody talks about this ill start a thread.

First of all ppl are selling things way 2 high, a normal person cant even get a 4/5 nowadays with less than 1T and 5/5 plz dont make me start talking.

Second the blame is not all for the people who sells them but also the people who buys them. C'mon them game has 1 and a half month! And people are already buying eggs and evos for more than they are worth!

What does this impact? Less people playing, cause if you pay attention there is like 100 people or so that playes really this game, the others are here for walking and passing through.

Think about it if less people get their digi less people will play the game and less people to help you farm what you want or help you. This is a mmo not a single play mode.

Flame all you want and criticize but you know its through.

And about the server, well if this keeps up i think they might close it, cause if the prices dont drop you will loose 4 more people a least...

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

Tsarius

Rank 0
PostedMar 22, 2013 9:11 am
Inflation is dumb but there's nothing we can do about it.

dracul1988

Rank 0
PostedMar 22, 2013 9:17 am
There is, stop buying things over thier original price.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

XRBRick

Rank 0
PostedMar 22, 2013 9:36 am
That's right! Eggs and Evoluters at 5, 10, man, even 20T!!! WTH is this?! A bad attempt at a joke?! And most of the eggs are 3/5 with Champion or at best Ultimate unlocked! Those guys are literally waiting for dumb, lazy or even desperate ppl to pass by and buy the eggs as a last measure!
And if what Dracul said is right, then the game is at risk of falling through, since Aeria have many other games to "manage" to simply give maximum priority to this one!
There must be a way to solve this problem and save the server and the game as we know it!

inarabitta

Rank 0
PostedMar 22, 2013 10:23 am
For reference,

4/5 Egg at Champ should be no more than 500M. 600M for Ult, 700-800M for Mega depending on the digimon.
5/5 Egg at Champ should be no more than 1T.

Data, should be no more than 1M - 1.5M, depending on the type of data.
Evoluters should be no more then 100M. No exceptions.

I'm so sick of the people cash shopping items and charging ridiculous prices for them. There's this one vendor charging 400M for a single evoluter. The same vendor also charges 3.5M for a single piece of data. Seriously, quit breaking the game's already pitiful economy please.

Furthermore, shame on the people buying the items at these prices and making the sellers think it's okay. People drop prices when they realize no one is buying because of overcharging. By buying items at the inflated price you're helping these people ruin the game.

XRBRick

Rank 0
PostedMar 22, 2013 10:54 am
Agreed! It's precisely that!

Bladebashes

Rank 0
Bladebashes
PostedMar 22, 2013 11:22 am
inarabitta wrote:
For reference,

4/5 Egg at Champ should be no more than 500M. 600M for Ult, 700-800M for Mega depending on the digimon.
5/5 Egg at Champ should be no more than 1T.

Data, should be no more than 1M - 1.5M, depending on the type of data.
Evoluters should be no more then 100M. No exceptions.

I'm so sick of the people cash shopping items and charging ridiculous prices for them. There's this one vendor charging 400M for a single evoluter. The same vendor also charges 3.5M for a single piece of data.  

I very much agree with what you said about the ap digi eggs, prices are certainly ridiculous and with the normal data which you get from scanning the eggs i think price range should be 750B - 1.5M of course depending what type it is.

But about the ap bought ones, i myself bought some with my ap and yes i tried to sell some for 3M -3.5M but in all fairness i think its a reasonable price because real money went into acquiring that and i think its right to charge a little extra for that, i mean come on its just 2M extra won't exactly kill ya. But this is just for the ap data cause everything else people are defiantly way overcharging on some things.

dracul1988

Rank 0
PostedMar 22, 2013 11:36 am
Inform people, if someone is shouting sell at x price and you see its way overpriced shout about it. We need to lower the prices, cause what they are doing is manipulation of the market. Help new people gear up so they can farm and sell the items at a reasonoable price.

Help the economy so we can help all, bying and selling at normal price youre helping not just new people but the game also

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Tsarius

Rank 0
PostedMar 22, 2013 12:12 pm
The issue is that the people who read and listen to forum posts are the minority in this game. Yeah, we can do everything in this thread, but that doesn't change the fact that stupid people will still be buying things at insane prices and jerk sellers will take advantage of it.

Also, it's not that aeria has too many other things, it's because this is a channeled game. It's not their server, so they can't staff it. All the game masters in-game are from joymax. As we already know, they can't or won't (not sure which) do anything about inflation.

dracul1988

Rank 0
PostedMar 22, 2013 1:55 pm
I kinda understand why they dont mess with the game, but if this continues people will go away, it doesnt take a expert to see that from the moment the game opened till now thers a diference between 600people online to 100-200 people online now... (kinda guessing there)

If each of us at least tell people that some of their items is overpriced and let people know not to buy it, we are already doing something. If no one listens well at least i tried.