Cervios

Rank 4
Cervios
PostedMar 27, 2013 7:32 am
It would be a good rule if it were easily enforceable, but I know of tonnnns of people who have alts and many more who abuse them for much bigger things such as chambers. The GMs dont go evaluating each persons account to make sure it only has 1 acc per IP and even if they did it could be disputed that more than 1 person in the home plays. The rule is there, the enforcement on everyone isnt.

<br> All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream...
Advertisement

hypnotik702

Rank 0
PostedMar 28, 2013 7:14 am
I do see both sides of the coin on this, I was merely remarking that this was the first game I have ever seen that put a limit on alt interaction All in all I enjoy this game too much and have put waaayyy too much work into my knight to risk a ban in anyway shape or form. I just needed to clarify what I can and can't do in the event I decide to switch my main to my rogue.

astralkid0114

Rank 1
astralkid0114
PostedApr 03, 2013 2:22 pm
Honestly I wouldn't risk it. I would probably do a different server entirely if I wanted to start over, that way there's no interaction with my other char. ^^

hypnotik702

Rank 0
PostedApr 05, 2013 1:51 am
astralkid0114 wrote:
Honestly I wouldn't risk it. I would probably do a different server entirely if I wanted to start over, that way there's no interaction with my other char. ^^  

Thanks for the tip man. Good idea, I originally wanted to play a PvP server, just personally hate established servers vs new server. That's the only reason I rolled on s4 xD