hypnotik702

Rank 0
PostedMar 22, 2013 4:48 am

Alts

Now I know interaction between shop/buff alt and Main Character account is limited serverely. What about alts involving your Main account? Say I lvl my knight to 120 eidolon, and start a new rogue n same account and same server. You are not allowed to help your new character whatsoever with your Main character? Like buy cheap wings for it from shops in Sg or the like?

What I mean to say is do the same restrictions apply to alts on your main account as they do for your shop/buff alt?
Advertisement

shaneration

Rank 1
shaneration
PostedMar 22, 2013 7:39 am

Re: Alts

hypnotik702 wrote:
Now I know interaction between shop/buff alt and Main Character account is limited serverely. What about alts involving your Main account? Say I lvl my knight to 120 eidolon, and start a new rogue n same account and same server. You are not allowed to help your new character whatsoever with your Main character? Like buy cheap wings for it from shops in Sg or the like?

What I mean to say is do the same restrictions apply to alts on your main account as they do for your shop/buff alt?  

you are correct same restictions applt. you cannot help your alt in any way. you cannot do anything that you would not be able to do on a single character refer to the information below for a better understanding.

Use of multiple accounts
You are ONLY allowed to use ONE account as your main account and ONE account as your selling/storage/buff account. However, these may NOT interact with each other (other than shop/buff purposes).

This includes but is not limited to:

• Being in the same Guild
  • Joining other Guilds to obtain information.
  • Partying together.
  • Using one account to level another.
  • It is also not allowed to use multiple accounts to farm different areas at the same time
  • You are NOT allowed to use your secondary account for farming.
  • It is NOT allowed to use alternate accounts OR characters to abuse in-game events.

Using a secondary account to open up a shop while playing your primary account is allowed.

GM_Hadouken wrote wrote:

An unfair advantage is anything that you can't normally do with a single character. So if you can't trade items between your characters normally, why would it be ok to do so by means of another character or player? The only exception to this rule is "shop characters." You may have 1 additional account with a character whose only purpose is to sell your excess items. The funds can be transferred back to your main, or the items if you decide to use them. But you are not allowed to use these items on the "shop character", nor are you allowed to obtain items on your "shop character" for your main to use.  

charlesteoh

Rank 0
PostedMar 22, 2013 9:29 pm

RAGE

angry
dude shane, GAMES is for everyone to play. i have like 10 chars on grand fantasia and no problems with me dual clienting. why CS have to be only 2 char which one is MAIN and another alt for shop purposes only. i think this is bs. game is for everyone to play as much as they want. they can make how many chars they want. this "RULE" is kinda fcked up dude. ask them to remove it.

charlesteoh

Rank 0
PostedMar 22, 2013 9:30 pm

UMADBRO?

UGONNABANMEBRO?
i have all class in CS btw. and i have multiple accounts. u cnt do anything to me dude. try to ban me. and u will get urself a anti-ban riot.

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedMar 22, 2013 9:57 pm
The rule was already stated previously, and that's how it remains you're allowed to have more than 1 char but to multi interact with each other, and play them together is not allowed. I highly suggest you watch your language as well, and cease and desist on the matter, as this "Rage" is going nowhere.

charlesteoh

Rank 0
PostedMar 24, 2013 3:27 am

To the pretty girl above

*raises hand*
hi maam. Very Happy

hypnotik702

Rank 0
PostedMar 25, 2013 3:22 am
Thank you for all the info guys. I do have to say this is the first game that I have ever played where twinking is a bannable offense. While I may not agree with it i guess playing within the restraints as much as possible would be the best for now. Where would I go about suggesting GM's change this rule?

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedMar 25, 2013 6:53 pm
hypnotik702 wrote:
Thank you for all the info guys. I do have to say this is the first game that I have ever played where twinking is a bannable offense. While I may not agree with it i guess playing within the restraints as much as possible would be the best for now. Where would I go about suggesting GM's change this rule?  

You can try that here.

http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/support

There previously was a suggestion thread, but no idea what happened to it, so this may be the more direct approach regarding the matter.

Cervios

Rank 4
Cervios
PostedMar 26, 2013 4:52 pm
I honestly dont see whats wrong with it, especially if you are starting over when youre well established. It doesnt give us an advantage for starting a new char, if anything quite the opposite. There are classes with obvious advantages later on and with no class change items, what do they expect us to do...

Oh and it's quite easy to get away with, just dont say youre an alt or anything. There a lots of people with alts that arent only used for shops

<br> All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream...

astralkid0114

Rank 1
astralkid0114
PostedMar 27, 2013 4:23 am
This rule is good imho as people abuse alts like no tomorrow. I know on r2 you can easily create several knights and farm pc's like crazy in blight/vault. It gives an unfair advantage to everyone else REGARDLESS if your intentions are to help your main. Not everyone is truthful and honest in games, sadly.
All these rules are here to make the gameplay more fair for everyone. If you don't like it, tough luck. Life's not fair nor is online gaming. Smile