krbato

Rank 0
krbato
PostedMar 21, 2013 5:47 pm

About Passcards

So, about passcards required to enter a dungeon... are there any other ways to acquire them aside from engaging in the main quest and buying them in an item mall?

Do the monsters drop them? i have been playing for around 10 hours and so far monsters are only dropping playing cards for me.

can anybody shed some light on this?

Moved to the appropriate forum location.
Advertisement

Sine_Amore

Rank 3
Sine_Amore
PostedMar 21, 2013 6:07 pm
Though I have never gotten any from mobs myself, I have heard that mobs drop them.

Also, when you reach lvl 15, the Towers in Janus can drop them after they are destroyed.

And quests, of course!

There are the only ways that I now of. o:

shoptrader20

Rank 0
shoptrader20
PostedMar 21, 2013 6:10 pm
mobs drop them but not often. the one time i looted from mob is in caergate (lvl 23 area). there's a caergate daily that gives you some passcards per day. towers and boxes in janus/turnpike can also drop them. on top of that, some side quests also give those cards.

there's no purchasing method as yet

GMStingRay

GameMaster: USA
GMStingRay
PostedMar 21, 2013 6:11 pm
Passcards do drop in game from various monsters, they can also be found in the loot crates from pvp events.

Edit: Bah beaten to the answer by shoptrader20.

krbato

Rank 0
krbato
PostedMar 21, 2013 7:01 pm
thanks for the hasty feedback Very Happy

Grimstrike

Rank 0
Grimstrike
PostedMar 21, 2013 7:10 pm
Am I the only one that doesn't understand the point of this mechanic?

Especially if you look at it from a story perspective.

"It's up to you and your sister Arkana to save the world."

"In that case I'll do my best!"

"You need to go into the dungeon and take care of the bad guys, but you can't fight the monsters in the dungeon unless you have a ticket!"

Is this an evil dungeon or a tourist attraction?

This makes zero sense to me. If we have to acquire tickets in order to help save the world, it leaves me to believe that they don't want us to save the world that badly.

Imagine if Mario has to buy a ticket before he could fight Bowser, or if Samus had to get a ticket to go fight Mother Brain, or if Snake had to find a ticket to take on Metal Gear.

I seriously fail to see the point of this.

ccsultima

Rank 3
ccsultima
PostedMar 21, 2013 7:54 pm
I've also been receiving some by using the card and puzzle features.

| [GS]Sylus - Valkyrie - Free Knights | Post your Valkyrie event ideas! |

Sine_Amore

Rank 3
Sine_Amore
PostedMar 21, 2013 7:57 pm
GMStingRay wrote:
Passcards do drop in game from various monsters, they can also be found in the loot crates from pvp events.

Edit: Bah beaten to the answer by shoptrader20.  

Oh, yeah. Just ignore me. 8P

QQ

VampiricDemise

Rank 0
VampiricDemise
PostedMar 21, 2013 9:20 pm
Grimstrike wrote:
Am I the only one that doesn't understand the point of this mechanic?

Especially if you look at it from a story perspective.

"It's up to you and your sister Arkana to save the world."

"In that case I'll do my best!"

"You need to go into the dungeon and take care of the bad guys, but you can't fight the monsters in the dungeon unless you have a ticket!"

Is this an evil dungeon or a tourist attraction?

This makes zero sense to me. If we have to acquire tickets in order to help save the world, it leaves me to believe that they don't want us to save the world that badly.

Imagine if Mario has to buy a ticket before he could fight Bowser, or if Samus had to get a ticket to go fight Mother Brain, or if Snake had to find a ticket to take on Metal Gear.

I seriously fail to see the point of this.  

Different companies do different things when it comes to their MMOs. There are some MMORPGs that are limited to 5 dungeons a day. Only 5. Some do this to limit game play and promote having a social life outside digital social media. Others do it as a marketing gig to get more money if you want to do the dungeons.

Far as Scarlet Blade is concerned: I would not be worried about the passcards. There are enough ways to try and earn them without purchasing them through the item mall. Scarlet Blade is also a Korean game, they love their grinds after all. :p

<p></p> <p>Eden Eternal</p> <p>Diamond Server - Ursoc ++ Sapphire Server - Khatha</p>

crimsonlily46

Rank 1
crimsonlily46
PostedMar 21, 2013 9:24 pm
I'm just glad the keys to enter dungeons isn't like their first title, Dragona.. At first, I thought passcards would be horrible, but it isn't bad at all. Encourages party farmings since only the one entering pays the passcards.