Wow. I wish I went to this school when I was a kid. :O
Advertisement

GMStingRay

GameMaster: USA
GMStingRay
PostedMar 22, 2013 10:16 pm
Lynxdragon wrote:
tefa8891 wrote:
Available Saturday/Sunday 3/23 - 3/24 ONLY as part of the SCHOOLGIRL INVASION event on Sunday! ALL CHARACTERS AND ITEMS WILL BE WIPED AFTER CLOSED BETA, INCLUDING THE SCHOOLGIRL COSTUMES. Only FOUNDERS PACKS will carry over from Closed Beta to Open Beta!
Says that under loot box  

I would find it odd if we had to work for the uniforms, then lose them again later.  

The uniforms will be in the free loot box for the weekend and will be wiped after closed beta ends.

KITEl.SS

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
KITEl.SS
PostedMar 22, 2013 10:22 pm
Can we like trade these because they are Locked(?)(This wasn't clear to me at all, to open it or keep it close to be able to trade them)

-But keep up the good work Smile pulling the all night-ers

I don't remember school girls with chest like these, **** I wished I went to one of those schools
( ] " o x O) ] {______}

8bitForLife

Rank 0
PostedMar 22, 2013 10:23 pm
how do i get this free loot box because i just got home and its 6pm i find it really silly to make giveaways at specific times. I dont see a button or anything in mail

tefa8891

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
tefa8891
PostedMar 22, 2013 10:31 pm
Win you open Aeria Ignite after clicking on Scarlet Blade under my games click the Loot Box button

aeria.puffer

Aeria: Product Manager
aeria.puffer
PostedMar 22, 2013 10:32 pm
Lynxdragon wrote:
tefa8891 wrote:
Available Saturday/Sunday 3/23 - 3/24 ONLY as part of the SCHOOLGIRL INVASION event on Sunday! ALL CHARACTERS AND ITEMS WILL BE WIPED AFTER CLOSED BETA, INCLUDING THE SCHOOLGIRL COSTUMES. Only FOUNDERS PACKS will carry over from Closed Beta to Open Beta!
Says that under loot box  

I would find it odd if we had to work for the uniforms, then lose them again later.  

You don't have to work for the Schoolgirl Outfits! Pick one up for free from the Free Loot Box in Ignite. You're guaranteed an outfit -- it may not be for your class, but everyone will be trading during the event! Make sure to wear it to be Schoolgirl Invasion event. ^_^

crimsonlily46

Rank 1
crimsonlily46
PostedMar 22, 2013 10:32 pm
KITEl.SS wrote:
Can we like trade these because they are Locked(?)(This wasn't clear to me at all, to open it or keep it close to be able to trade them)

I don't remember school girls with chest like these, **** I wished I went to one of those schools
( ] " o x O) ] {______}  

As long as you don't unlock it, you can trade it via Item Mall Trade.

aeria.puffer

Aeria: Product Manager
aeria.puffer
PostedMar 22, 2013 10:33 pm
KITEl.SS wrote:

( ] " o x O) ] {______}  

Yes! You'll be able to trade the Schoolgirl Outfits -- and you may need to do so to get the outfit for your class.

Akeashar

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
Akeashar
PostedMar 22, 2013 10:36 pm
I'm a sad SW. I opened my lock box a couple of hours before this started. x_x Oh well. 19 hours then I can try for one! *waves flag*

Chibij

Rank 0
Chibij
PostedMar 22, 2013 10:40 pm
Here is hoping we get to try other costumes lol

*Note to self..update sig..*