kotaku23
PostedMar 21, 2013 10:36 pm
Push for 25k ;p

Advertisement

APredator2gb

Rank 0
APredator2gb
PostedMar 21, 2013 10:36 pm
Just sent out a notice on my social media connections. I really hope this game stays around for like, eva. stay around for like eva, k?

Kranesh

Rank 0
Kranesh
PostedMar 22, 2013 1:38 am
I was a fan of the page before Alpha, and this is really awesome, hope we can get the 25k likes!

<center></center> <center> </center>

zipptwo

Rank 0
zipptwo
PostedMar 22, 2013 3:03 am
i try to share...

IGN: ΩSuTiLΩ - Sentinel<br> Faction: Free Knight<br> Server: Venus </div></div></div><div></div></div></div><div></div></div>

UminoKorasu

Rank 0
UminoKorasu
PostedMar 22, 2013 4:24 am
I've already liked the page ages ago, so 25k likes; let's go~! XD

Aura Kingdom: Hydra: Bellona (Leader of Jigoku guild), Cethin, UminoInori, Alaricus, Melaena, EnmaAi Siren: Vyrsalia, Astharoshe, Teriant Chimera: Bellona

tanakahill

Rank 0
PostedMar 22, 2013 7:24 am
Only 6698 likes to go for facebook ^^

NecromancerV

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
NecromancerV
PostedMar 22, 2013 8:08 am
I hope the special announcement involves extra time to finish the lv up event so I can get all my character to lv 29. >.<

Namobag

Rank 0
Namobag
PostedMar 22, 2013 10:26 am

6600 more!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

OtosanOokami

Rank 0
PostedMar 22, 2013 11:50 am
Not to mention those of us who use Android being jilted by the Apple only app crossover for SB, but I understand you're working on that one at least.

ANYHOW.

Good luck on collecting the likes, but chalk me up in the Luddite column, I've got too much to do in the real world to care about Facebook outside of Insurance work.

The only thing we like Facebook for is catching Workmen's Comp insurance scammers and jailing them. It's insane how much deeply personal information people put online. They come to Dr's appointments limping in back-braces and crutches... then post public videos of themselves in shorts and flip-flops, jumping sand Dunes on ATVs that same week.

10 years ago We used to have to send out guys with massive telephoto lenses and vans painted like Utility vehicles, or wait for the jilted girlfriend/wife to rat them out. Heck, we've caught people on Nationally televised talent shows. One fellow was working a side-job in a Nude revue, all the ladies in the office came to the show to throw singles at him (and later be witnesses in the court case), while he did one armed pushups on a shoulder he supposedly couldn't move at all.

If I have the time to myself, the kids down/at school, wife at work, the News is read, email inbox emptied... I'd rather spend my precious, precious time PLAYING THE GAME!!!!!

Lokiem

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
PostedMar 22, 2013 1:17 pm
NecromancerV wrote:
I hope the special announcement involves extra time to finish the lv up event so I can get all my character to lv 29. >.<  

You already have the pet that the Tier 3 CBT event would get you. Why are you bothering for a second?

Also, OtosanOokami, epic, absolutely epic.