Yes
88%570 Votes
No
11%76 Votes
Total Votes :: 646 Votes

GMLeo

GameMaster: USA
GMLeo
PostedMar 21, 2013 11:04 am   Last edited by GMLeo on Jul 18, 2013 6:26 pm. Edited 3 times in total

Facebook F.A.Q.

How to get FREE items!
Hey folks! If you didn't already know, Scarlet Blade has an official Facebook page at the following link -

There are a number of benefits to being a fan of our page, not the least of which is the chance to win FREE STUFF on a regular basis! We run tons of cool events that usually only require you to enter your Aeria Account name to join!

Here's a quick F.A.Q cuz I like em -

Q - Sigh...why do you keep doing Facebook things? I don't use Facebook!

A - First of all, sorry if we made you feel left out, that wasn't our intention! If you don't have a Facebook page, that's alright! Facebook is one of many platforms where we run events; we also run events in-game, through our partner sites, and here in the forums, too!

Q - If I like your page, won't my friends and I get spammed with a bunch of requests and stuff?

A - Nope! Our Facebook page is not an "App." It's set up as a "Page" which interacts with your profile the same way your friend's profiles do. Our posts will show up in your News feed, but you won't get complaints from your friends about constant "Add me on this app" requests.

Q - If I like your page, won't you get access to all my personal information?

A - Again, nope! Your profile will have the same visibility settings as if we were not your friend on Facebook.

Q - I tried to go to your page but it didn't work! What's wrong?

A - Our Facebook page is restricted to users the same as our website. This means that the page cannot be viewed by minors.  

Be sure to keep an eye on the Events Forum, the website, ignite, the game launcher, and of course the Facebook page itself for new events and offers!

If you have any questions or comments, please share them in a reply to this post! Thanks for reading!
Advertisement

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedMar 21, 2013 11:08 am
A little over 7k more likes.. LETS DO THIS PEOPLE!

crimsonlily46

Rank 1
crimsonlily46
PostedMar 21, 2013 11:11 am
I really like the first question. I was like "not facebook again". xD

I hope you all can get to 25k, I will be sure to tell my friends to like since I have no fb and won't make one either.

GMLeo

GameMaster: USA
GMLeo
PostedMar 21, 2013 11:25 am
LordRapthorne wrote:
There are several games that have milestone apps on their facebook pages (ie, reach X likes, everyone gets Y items). I'd think that would be much better than an incredibly ambiguous promise of some sort of announcement.  

Those are in the works Wink gotta start somewhere!

New siggy to come soon!

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedMar 21, 2013 11:26 am
Sharing the page with your friends is an easy thing and could improve the number of likes on the page, lets make it happen people.

Ievikokonoe

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Ievikokonoe
PostedMar 21, 2013 3:09 pm
We need to get to 25k now!!!!!!!

WarriorWomenFTW

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
WarriorWomenFTW
PostedMar 21, 2013 3:25 pm
Let's get those thumbs up, people! For Scarlet Blade and Aeria Games! <3

"The day you was born shall Wash AWAY the Flames, leaving EILE safe to celebrate." ~Self Hint

Sine_Amore

Rank 3
Sine_Amore
PostedMar 21, 2013 5:08 pm
Go, go, people! 8D

ads546

Rank 0
ads546
PostedMar 21, 2013 8:30 pm
No point in hitting 25k after OBT opens then Smile

laosduude

Rank 0