Author Message

GOLDDUBBY

Rank 4
GOLDDUBBY
Joined
12 Mar 2012
Posts
2615
Location
BOFORS Sweden
PostedMar 22, 2013 5:17 pm
CurvedScissors wrote:
Trash clan vs trash clan

Trash of the Titans: The Trash Begins  


What's all this grumpyness coming from? D: you need a tuborg!

Advertisement

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
Joined
30 Jul 2012
Posts
10945
Location
In a Cave high up in da mountain Brazil
PostedMar 22, 2013 5:19 pm
no one cares about power nub

CurvedScissors

Rank 5
CurvedScissors
Joined
23 Apr 2012
Posts
4134
Location
Koege Denmark
PostedMar 22, 2013 5:19 pm
GOLDDUBBY wrote:
CurvedScissors wrote:
Trash clan vs trash clan

Trash of the Titans: The Trash Begins  


What's all this grumpyness coming from? D: you need a tuborg!  
I'm in a Trash mood.

And I'll stick to my Oolong tea and meditation.

GOLDDUBBY

Rank 4
GOLDDUBBY
Joined
12 Mar 2012
Posts
2615
Location
BOFORS Sweden
PostedMar 22, 2013 5:28 pm
CurvedScissors wrote:
GOLDDUBBY wrote:
CurvedScissors wrote:
Trash clan vs trash clan

Trash of the Titans: The Trash Begins  


What's all this grumpyness coming from? D: you need a tuborg!  
I'm in a Trash mood.

And I'll stick to my Oolong tea and meditation.  


Rofl.. wouldn't get wasted just be a simpler solution? Since that 'Oolong' doesn't really seem to be doing it for you..
I'm tempted to come over there! Stir things up a bit for you, pewtie pie :p

CurvedScissors

Rank 5
CurvedScissors
Joined
23 Apr 2012
Posts
4134
Location
Koege Denmark
PostedMar 22, 2013 5:29 pm
GOLDDUBBY wrote:
CurvedScissors wrote:
GOLDDUBBY wrote:
CurvedScissors wrote:
Trash clan vs trash clan

Trash of the Titans: The Trash Begins  


What's all this grumpyness coming from? D: you need a tuborg!  
I'm in a Trash mood.

And I'll stick to my Oolong tea and meditation.  


Rofl.. wouldn't get wasted just be a simpler solution? Since that 'Oolong' doesn't really seem to be doing it for you..
I'm tempted to come over there! Stir things up a bit for you, pewtie pie :p  
But I'm trying to be grumpy.

Meh, guess I'll watch Pulp Fiction and go to bed, like a good kid.

GOLDDUBBY

Rank 4
GOLDDUBBY
Joined
12 Mar 2012
Posts
2615
Location
BOFORS Sweden
PostedMar 22, 2013 5:39 pm   Last edited by GOLDDUBBY on Mar 22, 2013 5:44 pm. Edited 1 time in total
CurvedScissors wrote:
GOLDDUBBY wrote:
CurvedScissors wrote:
GOLDDUBBY wrote:
CurvedScissors wrote:
Trash clan vs trash clan

Trash of the Titans: The Trash Begins  


What's all this grumpyness coming from? D: you need a tuborg!  
I'm in a Trash mood.

And I'll stick to my Oolong tea and meditation.  


Rofl.. wouldn't get wasted just be a simpler solution? Since that 'Oolong' doesn't really seem to be doing it for you..
I'm tempted to come over there! Stir things up a bit for you, pewtie pie :p  
But I'm trying to be grumpy.

Meh, guess I'll watch Pulp Fiction and go to bed, like a good kid.  


Dont fall asleep while meditating i heard that can be dangerous!

Sleep Tight little bee ^^ :*

..ow btw, space isn't a QQ that's a lie!
Then again, who doesn't get grumpy and cry from time to time..

Gn ava community, see yall tomorrow Smile

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
Joined
30 Jul 2012
Posts
10945
Location
In a Cave high up in da mountain Brazil
PostedMar 22, 2013 5:42 pm
Ocean lame.

GOLDDUBBY

Rank 4
GOLDDUBBY
Joined
12 Mar 2012
Posts
2615
Location
BOFORS Sweden
PostedMar 22, 2013 5:45 pm   Last edited by GOLDDUBBY on Mar 22, 2013 5:46 pm. Edited 1 time in total
iGoldDragon wrote:
Ocean lame.  


Ah Free Knights off.. lol

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
Joined
30 Jul 2012
Posts
10945
Location
In a Cave high up in da mountain Brazil
PostedMar 22, 2013 5:45 pm
GOLDDUBBY wrote:
iGoldDragon wrote:
Ocean lame.  


Ah Free Knights off.. lol  
No

GOLDDUBBY

Rank 4
GOLDDUBBY
Joined
12 Mar 2012
Posts
2615
Location
BOFORS Sweden
PostedMar 22, 2013 5:46 pm
*sigh*
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: