Author Message

lolloolol

Rank 3
lolloolol
Joined
18 Nov 2012
Posts
1120
Location
United Kingdom
PostedMar 21, 2013 9:18 am

oCIPoweR going hugee!!


PRO!

Advertisement

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
Joined
28 Nov 2009
Posts
10411
Location
Sweden
PostedMar 21, 2013 9:22 am

iDeta

Rank 4
iDeta
Joined
22 Dec 2012
Posts
1919
Location
United States
PostedMar 21, 2013 9:24 am
He ain't got nothing on my clannie cbak



alex0911

Rank 3
alex0911
Joined
14 Jul 2008
Posts
1454
Location
Manchester, United Kingdom
PostedMar 21, 2013 11:31 am
iDeta wrote:
He ain't got nothing on my clannie cbak


 
Haters gonna hate


iDeta

Rank 4
iDeta
Joined
22 Dec 2012
Posts
1919
Location
United States
PostedMar 21, 2013 11:39 am
alex0911 wrote:
iDeta wrote:
He ain't got nothing on my clannie cbak


 
Haters gonna hate

 


DM tho

alex0911

Rank 3
alex0911
Joined
14 Jul 2008
Posts
1454
Location
Manchester, United Kingdom
PostedMar 21, 2013 11:51 am
iDeta wrote:
alex0911 wrote:
iDeta wrote:
He ain't got nothing on my clannie cbak


 
Haters gonna hate

 


DM tho  
I know Razz Jazon has a SS of a 5k with a FR though

iDeta

Rank 4
iDeta
Joined
22 Dec 2012
Posts
1919
Location
United States
PostedMar 21, 2013 11:52 am
alex0911 wrote:
iDeta wrote:
alex0911 wrote:
iDeta wrote:
He ain't got nothing on my clannie cbak


 
Haters gonna hate

 


DM tho  
I know Razz Jazon has a SS of a 5k with a FR though  

gg I had a para 5k the other day but couldn't ss it :/ was too busy flipping out xD even though i got one the next game zzz

Kyunikeon

Rank 5.1
Kyunikeon
Joined
19 Jul 2012
Posts
7682
Location
Academic City Japan
PostedMar 21, 2013 11:56 am
Guys stfu I had a 1 vs 8 in 20 sec...
Was a random game tho lol.

iDeta

Rank 4
iDeta
Joined
22 Dec 2012
Posts
1919
Location
United States
PostedMar 21, 2013 12:05 pm
Kyunikeon wrote:
Guys stfu I had a 1 vs 8 in 20 sec...
Was a random game tho lol.  


Best i've gotten is 1v7 scoping, but the best I've ever gotten is 48-6 in demo.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: