minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedMar 22, 2013 3:07 am
Um. Wow. o.O I guess I've always done "fast" runs. They just feel normal to me. Hard, sometimes I think they're slow. My average is 7 minutes.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii
Advertisement

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedMar 22, 2013 5:58 am
I do 1 hour ACV runs for Izze. She never complains. ):

dvdljns

Rank 0
PostedMar 22, 2013 7:34 am
Thats about what I thought. When I was buying runs from how he was considered fast at 18 min.
I do 17-18 min runs but most of that is running time. I timed a few of the dual runners that claimed 5 min runs and they did them in 8-10 min. There is some 80+ runners that I don't doubt there 5 min claims. If i could cut my running time in half I think I could do 10 min runs. I kill fast but run slow. I use lega,have all my masteries and my talent gives me a speed boost. I guess I need a partner. Thanks for the info.

Kalashnikovaa

Rank 4
Kalashnikovaa
PostedMar 22, 2013 10:25 am
I remember trioing 6min ACV runs with a 61 Sage and a 61ish Sin way back when I was 62 on my Sage.
**** was boss.

ACV can only /really/ go so fast though. Especially solo. You get to a point where it's going to be impossible to up your movement speed anymore than it already is, which is a large portion that contributes to getting the dungeon done. Bosses aren't really anything special once you get used to it.

Samorteniedda

Rank 0
Samorteniedda
PostedMar 22, 2013 12:36 pm
Depends ^^ yesterday i met someone saying "i hope you need less than 20 minutes per run".

Some prople finds this fast, others are more exigent. My opinion, by example, is that a 10 min run is fast (i need 16-17 min to solo, so i'm a slowpoke Very Happy). To others, you're not fast enough with 7 min. ACV is pretty much walking; bosses could die faster than HKT ones, so you need a good running speed first of all. This makes the time.

infernape276

Rank 3
infernape276
PostedMar 22, 2013 1:10 pm

Read

20 minutes is the average speed
15 minutes are the ones that cost 35g or more
10 minutes Highbies that are bored usually level 75+
6-8 minutes Mystics
-5 minutes rarely exist, only done by level 85+, and they never do it.
-3 minutes dont exist.

Altosk

Rank 2
Altosk
PostedMar 22, 2013 2:39 pm
The only boss in acv that annoys me is Moli. after I've done it a few times I start to not pay attention and then....whoops lol I'm dead.

samuru1989

Rank 2
samuru1989
PostedMar 22, 2013 2:45 pm
Altosk wrote:
The only boss in acv that annoys me is Moli. after I've done it a few times I start to not pay attention and then....whoops lol I'm dead.  

Yep, moli is the only boss in acv that can still cause problems for the high levels if you don't play attention and 1 hit your self lol. Running speed can be shortened with tittle, lover buffs, legacy armor, talents, sprite costumes, etc. But getting under 5 mins runs is very difficult since toro is so far away from the other bosses.

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedMar 22, 2013 3:10 pm
Moli still gets me. I hit cruel rending and all of a sudden it's like BADUMBADUMBADUM You're dead! Yea! In yo face! In yo face! Alright Alright Alriiiiiiiight. You gon learn today. You gon learn what reflect does today.

And I'm so nub, Toro, every now and then (like, once every 6 months) takes advantage of me going "oh he's cake" and clips me.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

Altosk

Rank 2
Altosk
PostedMar 22, 2013 3:14 pm
samuru1989 wrote:
Altosk wrote:

Yep, moli is the only boss in acv that can still cause problems for the high levels if you don't play attention and 1 hit your self lol. Running speed can be shortened with tittle, lover buffs, legacy armor, talents, sprite costumes, etc. But getting under 5 mins runs is very difficult since toro is so far away from the other bosses.  

I think I did 5 minutes once. made my lover tele to me for buffs. used Quill Guild buff. I was in a hurry because they people wanted to do TM and I wanted my gold. After that. I can't get close to it. maybe like 7 minutes.