loco77

Rank 0
PostedMar 21, 2013 12:59 am

pvp

stop lvling
is there a way to stop lvling....cause i wanna stay lvl 39 and not lvl for a while ty
Advertisement

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedMar 21, 2013 1:03 am

Re: pvp

stop lvling
loco77 wrote:
is there a way to stop lvling....cause i wanna stay lvl 39 and not lvl for a while ty  

stop doing the things that earn you exp =p

MrPlur

Rank 0
MrPlur
PostedMar 21, 2013 1:51 am

Yup yup

Ya, you can get alot of your dailys done without getting a whole lot of exp.
Just do low lvl multi dungeons instead of ones for your lvl.
Or duel ppl that you will lose against in solo arena as you get less exp when you lose.
Stuff like that Razz

P.eace L.ove U.nity R.espect

Lehmaehmatis

Rank 0
PostedMar 21, 2013 3:18 am
Avoid doing crypt because it gives tons of xp or atleast avoid higher levels that give more.
Dont complete dailies when the box pops up. Just leave them be.
If you need bounty quests then do white ones. Do world boss and stuff but, and thats important, dont complete the associated quests. I did crypt and completed dailies when it told me and I hit 40 with just elite warrior. And do guild war ofcourse. As much as you can.
And farm daru in the wilds. Troop level 40 will set you back for 11mil, 5mil will take you to 35 or so.

Muzii12

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Muzii12
PostedMar 21, 2013 5:29 am

stop lvling
loco77 wrote:

why u wanna stop lvlin??

Cacuga

Rank 1
Cacuga
PostedMar 21, 2013 7:27 am

stop lvling
Muzii12 wrote:
loco77 wrote:

why u wanna stop lvlin??  

To be the big fish in the small pound.

Muzii12

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Muzii12
PostedMar 21, 2013 8:03 am

stop lvling
Cacuga wrote:
Muzii12 wrote:
loco77 wrote:

why u wanna stop lvlin??  

To be the big fish in the small pound.  

well loco if thats exactly like cacuga said..

then buddy its temporary stuffs...wasting time in being low lvl just focus on ruling that bracket of player will make u be far frm the stuff which lies ahead of u in advance lvls.

still the call is urs...i wudnt suggest stoping lvlin at this range if u were 59 i wud had agree so u can train ur talents..but this 39 bracket is of no gud...coz end of the day u r gonna join big players...so hvin this temporary fun is gonna make u stay behind whereas other will be far better than u when u join them later...

and most importantly der is no fun in easy fights and easy games...play the hard way be competitive ^^ u gonna hv lotsa more fun enjoyin the game Very Happy

PS- u call end of the day ^^ its ur toon Very Happy

Cacuga

Rank 1
Cacuga
PostedMar 21, 2013 1:54 pm
Well guy lets say first it's your game, you can play it how you like and nobody can tell you if you are wrong or right. However, as a player that makes the same choice before you i can give you an advice, take it or not is up to you.
Go ahead, don't stop yourself in level 39. Till here level up is pretty easy and maybe you think once you reach Elite Warrior title and continue leveling you will hit the 55 in a week... well you are wrong. I stoped leveling at 39 with about 18k BR to farm honor in BG...

I'm not one of those farmers that wait for you in the spawn point, i always looked for the strongers of the enemy team or those who like to pick on low levels for easy honor, and always let people let the cart first.

... I got boried and waste a lot of good time, i continued to level when i reached Champion rank and now i'm lv49 Warrior and close to Elite Warrior. Yes, you can rule the BG and the arena and got a lot of honor and insignias but you lost a lot of other stuffs like do catacombs everyday for gems, nightmare dungeons for legend gear, get some contribution and kyanite from quest, etc...
If you are worried about your tittle i can tell you that you will have more than enought time to reach Elite Warrior before you really need it, over 40 isn't that easy level up and all the exp you will lost in those days will be really useful later to level talents. I really regret had stoped at 39 for those days cause i'll be Elite Warrior much sooner that i'll be level 55 and need the tittle to buy the 55 pvp set. Remember that you always can stop yourself at level 50 if you want just wasting exp in talents instead of stay boried without can do anything that gives exp.

Maybe i'm missing any good reasons to do it, i don't know, anyway it's up to you.

GodofAcid

Rank 1
GodofAcid
PostedMar 21, 2013 2:02 pm
Why stop leveling? Simple.. you can be the strongest person in your BG bracket and get your PVP chests and honor very easily. He won't be the first person to have done this.

You've made me VERY angry..