edoksd

Rank 0
PostedMar 20, 2013 4:54 pm

Forgot 1 of my character passwords

i did send a ticket and the response:
hello, I sent a ticket to aeria because I forgot 1 of my character passwords(I created all 5 possible and the one I forgot his pass is lv17 and I want to delete it to create another character) and this was the answer:

"Hello XXXX, Thank you for contacting Aeria Games Support. To assure us that this is the actual account holder for "XXXX", we will require the following information in order to help you any further:
1) Server(s) your character(s) are associated with
2) Name(s) of the character(s)
3) Items which the character(s) have equipped and in the inventory
4) Last 5 items purchased in Item Mall (including dates, times, and character(s))
5) The transaction #'s for the last 5 items purchased
6) The last time and zone your character(s) were logged in
7) The original and current email address associated with the account
Cool The date the account was registered
9) The account name
10)Your IP address
Once we have this information we will be able to assist you further. Please feel free to contact us again should you have any further questions or concerns. Thank you, Team Eden Eternal"

WTF , is really all of this neccesary? especially 3), 4), 5), 6), Cool, 10), how im supposed to remember this stuff?!

Do they think im a machine or something O_o, theres stuff that is like impossible to remember.

Now im gonna send a ticket answering to like 4/10 of the points here because i dont remember the specific ones.

I think my forgotten character will remain in my acc locked forever :C farewell Q_Q
Advertisement

Millumi

Rank 3
Millumi
PostedMar 20, 2013 5:15 pm
You can check some of that stuff yourself.
I checked #8, your join date is: 06 16, 2011
It's on your profile. If your forum account is different than your in game account, check that profile.
10 you can check, google "checking your ip address", that should just show it to you.
4 can be checked, just go on the site, and check your cart, then purchase history.

Just found out how to get #5 as well: Top right of this website, next to your name, is thing with your AP. Drop down the list of options and go to AP usage history, then you should see the IDs for 2013, if you made a purchase in 2012, or 2011, you have to change the year to see it.

edoksd

Rank 0
PostedMar 20, 2013 5:32 pm
Aeria already solved my problem ;o!